Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh golly...I usually put her vlogs on in the morning while I bustle about with tidying and whatnot...today’s the first day where I had her vlog on and it was literally so boring that I got more engrossed in washing my dishes instead. I can tell you exactly how clean the bottom of my cutlery dryer is, but I could not for the life of me tell you what on earth happened in that vlog! Thank goodness for all the updates here!

I find it appalling that she’s still doing so many hauls?! After seeing her hoarder hovel in the cinemaaaarrrrrrr room in the previous video, I’m actually disgusted...no one person has any business owning all that crap and she doesn’t even use most of it! I don’t even own what she’d show in one haul video and yet have found many things to sell and donate over this lockdown period. If anything, the pandemic has taught me that I would gladly give up all my things if it meant I could safely see my grandma and have dinner with my family. Greedy Josie has all that AND flouts lockdown regulations to invite everyone over for barbecues. Kind of gross to watch. She’s just not a good person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks tattlers for taking me on a virtual trip to all my favourite places in the world, L.A., Cape Town and Austria! It has brought back lots of great memories!
Back to reality though....going to have to watch the coach house staircase...!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh golly...I usually put her vlogs on in the morning while I bustle about with tidying and whatnot...today’s the first day where I had her vlog on and it was literally so boring that I got more engrossed in washing my dishes instead. I can tell you exactly how clean the bottom of my cutlery dryer is, but I could not for the life of me tell you what on earth happened in that vlog! Thank goodness for all the updates here!

I find it appalling that she’s still doing so many hauls?! After seeing her hoarder hovel in the cinemaaaarrrrrrr room in the previous video, I’m actually disgusted...no one person has any business owning all that crap and she doesn’t even use most of it! I don’t even own what she’d show in one haul video and yet have found many things to sell and donate over this lockdown period. If anything, the pandemic has taught me that I would gladly give up all my things if it meant I could safely see my grandma and have dinner with my family. Greedy Josie has all that AND flouts lockdown regulations to invite everyone over for barbecues. Kind of gross to watch. She’s just not a good person.
I used to watch her at her previous house and she'd have her "seasonal " wardrobe clear out the amount of clothes out of the wardrobes with tags on that were gifted to her by Reiss , Ted baker etc , then she'd go into the loft and bring more suitcases and storage bags all clothing the same colour . Some of it ended up on depop at ridiculous prices

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is also 100% reading here, mentioning things we’ve mentioned e.g. doing giveaways, ending her vlogs properly, she’s also now mentioning about different sizes and fits which she didn’t do before.
Yeah she definitely seems to be glued to the threads in here. The changes always come in quick succession to when we have discussed it. However, she listens to and jumps on our comments/suggestions for all of 5 minutes usually 🤣. So she’ll mention sizing etc on one video then no doubt it’s back to usual selfish Josie.
The giveaway was mentioned then never actually run... wonder where that CT cream ended up 🤔. The magic cream that magically disappears!
Ending vlogs is a real hit or miss.
She doesn’t seem to take a lot of pride in her work as the quality usually sucks. She’s always quantity over quality in the end every time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Josie, how about after saying Hello my daaahlings asking your followers how they are doing and adding something else that is NOT about YOU instead of going to the Me Me and I and more Me ??????????
come on ! you can do it !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey Josie, how about after saying Hello my daaahlings asking your followers how they are doing and adding something else that is NOT about YOU instead of going to the Me Me and I and more Me ??????????
come on ! you can do it !!!!!
That would be a fine thing !
She does what she wants anyway,all the time .Like saying she will answer a question at the end of her vlogs...not done for several days... if it doesnt suit her it wont be done.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I find repulsive that she works with a brand like that Anne Louise which most of her pieces are replicas from other brand’s clothes. Shameful...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I follow her thread, it gallops along,so much to say there ! That is the reason I came to tattle in the first place as I couldnt believe the total excess in her life. It hasnt changed at all.Got worse in fact since she moved.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Long time reader firs time posting a comment 🙂
Really enjoy the humour here so thank you for all of the laughs 🤭 you all provide!

I noticed in this last vlog I’m sure it was (they all start to blur tbh) she was there stood saying how she loves this field and saying how beautiful it was bla bla bla ... yet she STILL seems unable to identify the very crop she is fawning over 🙄 and then says “it looks like the weetabix box” 🤭🤣 I think my toddler could work that out...

Also loved her not being able to open the charger door on the car she was trying to show us 🤣 I’d have probably edited that out myself...but glad she didn’t haha

love the thread picture of Char’s eye brow gap! Maybe it’s the new male equivalent of the thigh gap craze 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I came over to see if any of you knew what was going on. All quiet on the Cotswolds front.
Maybe having a lovely pampering day at that place they go to... but we have never seen it as photographing isnt allowed there...;)
Or maybe a nice hot trip to London in the electric car,or maybe they are stuck somewhere as the car needs charging... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I came over to see if any of you knew what was going on. All quiet on the Cotswolds front.
Maybe the farmer harvested the fields, and she is now afraid everyone will be poisoned... her reaction to the farmer doing farmer things is always a cringe fest.

(all kidding beside, I hope it's nothing serious/nobody is harmed)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe they're trapped in the snug/cinema room underneath all her clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe they've been told off by SFH and got their tails between their legs/spitting their dummies out 🤔
That reminds me..one of our group wrote to SFH ( about the dog plates ) ,I wondered if she had a reply yet ? ( sorry I cant recall who wrote )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.