Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting... Glebe Farm.... if that’s the field that boarders her house that she has just discovered then she lives in Lower Brailes

Which was up for sale for £2M
Now we have the name and address of the farmer. Maybe we should all send him a card and tell him we have his back! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep, she doesn’t seem to care about security or the fact that she’s announced (several times) exactly where she lives to god knows how many thousands of people!!
She also showed where the security cameras were installed :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She also showed where the security cameras were installed :rolleyes:
What fun we would all have dressing up in her granny clothes, unfortunately my boobs wouldn’t fit into any of her frocks! And my feet def wouldn’t fit in her tiny shoes! What would I actually want from her home??? Nout😢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do kind of want the Thermomix. I'm going to go for that if we all break in.

And maybe some of the Le CREW-zay

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do kind of want the Thermomix. I'm going to go for that if we all break in.

And maybe some of the Le CREW-zay
I think I would prefer to break into lidl’s, she has some nice bags, lv trunks an some nice cars!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that charlie seemed surprised at what was going on in the gatehouse or moathouse or whatever it’s called, when he is so involved with everything generally, definitely highlights that it’s her mum that’s overseeing these renovations, for when she moves in? Has that actually been announced yet or is it going to be another one of her “suprises” revealed in a vlog even though we all figured it out months ago?!
This is such a good catch! I was shocked that he was so surprised by the glass she said was going in, but that makes so much sense! Mummy dearest is probably on the mortgage too.

• Sick
This is such a good catch! I was shocked that he was so surprised by the glass she said was going in, but that makes so much sense! Mummy dearest is probably on the mortgage too.
The dogs are probably on it as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Eye roll... she loves to play the victim. Her comment section is complete adoration or people noticing something is really OFF and wrong. Cause um she’s really off and wrong headed.
Feeling delicate about comments that don't fit their narrative in influencerworld perhaps.
Victoria ITF stories today...🙄

20200809_102217.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Greedy with the 🌻🌻🌻 as well. She’s just the worst. 3 big vases full. These fields.... anyone live near them? Do you pay for them or are they free?
You are supposed to put money into a box at the entrance to the field. Either a set sum or a donation.

• Wow
Greedy with the 🌻🌻🌻 as well. She’s just the worst. 3 big vases full. These fields.... anyone live near them? Do you pay for them or are they free?
Looks like she tagged the farm she got them from. Question if they were free for an IG tag or she paid for them.

I actually have a question about these fields that she walks through them. Are they hers or someone else’? I’d be pissed if someone was just prancing around my field.

• Angry
  • Sad
If you are a mortal I'm assuming you pay per bloom, like you would when fruit picking 😁
Who knows for Ms Fear 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
crikey, i was reading lydia’s thread and kept seeing this josie person mentioned so checked out her instagram and she looks hideously obnoxious and privileged. i can’t stand these profiles full of posey photos of just them or nothing else and got fed up within a few mins of her captions. looks like she goes maldives a lot and met her fella there?? can someone fill me in? is she loaded/he loaded????
(i’ve not read the previous threads on her but will try get round to it)

• Haha
They are having someone bicycle them to a picnic - kind of weird - why not just walk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.