Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou once again,BettyPettyBoop for setting this new thread up.
If we go on like this we will need a new thread every week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you BettyPettyBoop for the new thread. ❤ After watching the last blog, I think that the dogs genuinely love Charlie and just tolerate her. They were so happy and cuddly when they saw him at the coach house 🤔
On another note, YouTube changed the monetization rules again and now creators can manually place ads in 8 min videos too.
Lastly... I know its out of topic but I had to include Claire Chanelle's new post with that ridiculous outfit. What is wrong with all those people? Can't they see they are making fools of themselves?😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thank you BettyPettyBoop for the new thread. ❤ After watching the last blog, I think that the dogs genuinely love Charlie and just tolerate her. They were so happy and cuddly when they saw him at the coach house 🤔
On another note, YouTube changed the monetization rules again and now creators can manually place ads in 8 min videos too.
Lastly... I know its out of topic but I had to post Claire Chanelle's new post with that ridiculous outfit. What is wrong with all those people? Can't they see they are making fools of themselves?😜
She wants to appear like a chic, funky , rich mummy who has already lost all of her pregnancy weight! I would just say a « bit of dignity « would be nice and no chi chi chi, bling, bling bling!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She wants to appear like a chic, funky , rich mummy who has already lost all of her pregnancy weight! I would just say a « bit of dignity « would be nice and no chi chi chi, bling, bling bling!!
I cant see if she lost all the pregancy weight as she is showing off her handbag which hides her middle.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I cant see if she lost all the pregancy weight as she is showing off her handbag which hides her middle.... :ROFLMAO:
That Hermes bag cost near £8000... her "push" present.
She doesn't live in the real world, thanks to Paris and his wealth.
She honestly thinks she looks great but she looks like a fool.... that's the sad thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My my my. What do we have here? A RAZOR?! I thought that IPL made it so you NEVER HAVE TO SHAVE???? 🖕🏻
She's being paid to promote it... pure and simple.
She'd claim sh*t is epic, immense and life changing if it includes £$€

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My my my. What do we have here? A RAZOR?! I thought that IPL made it so you NEVER HAVE TO SHAVE???? 🖕🏻
It is to shave her mustache ! I don’t believe the whole IPL STORY, she is very blond and home devices really aren’t powerful enough. So she is probably shaving all over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is to shave her mustache ! I don’t believe the whole IPL STORY, she is very blond and home devices really aren’t powerful enough. So she is probably shaving all over!
Her arms are quite fuzzy as well...maybe it is for them;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I def think that the heat is affecting my brain, and that I am really droopy! I am watching yet another of her teeth sucking vlogs and today granny Josie is back for more adventures in the most beautiful part of the 🌎 !! Let the adventure of cupboards and more summer clothes begin. (Apparently autumn is already on its way in the UK, (YES I live in Bordeaux(good wine, but me don’t drink!!))

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually walked around the fields in a chiffon frilly skirt and chloe sandals 😳 . Am I exaggerating when I say that she looked like a crazy person? I am not familiar with English country life and I wouldn't want to be unfair but where I live people will think she escaped from a mental institution.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She actually walked around the fields in a chiffon frilly skirt and chloe sandals 😳 . Am I exaggerating when I say that she looked like a crazy person? I am not familiar with English country life and I wouldn't want to be unfair but where I live people will think she escaped from a mental institution.
Are there no ticks in the UK? If I walked around in the grass over here (Germany) with open shoes I would collect a nice assortment of ticks. The long skirt certainly won't help.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.