Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished yesterday's vlog. Does Josie look more youthful? Her face looks plumper.
Has she put on a little bit of weight or has a break from daily vlogging done her good?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just finished yesterday's vlog. Does Josie look more youthful? Her face looks plumper.
Has she put on a little bit of weight or has a break from daily vlogging done her good?
I thought she looked different and commented as such a few pages back.
I think she's had work done personally, botox/fillers, which would also explain the few days off social media.
She could do with putting some weight on to be honest. She admits to drinking 3 coffee a day with multiple sugars in each, I don't think she eats enough and fuels herself with caffeine.
Just my thoughts at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Back to Soho Farmhouse. 🙄
And maybe a hidden ad?
Bit desperate and weird to visit the place on nearly a daily basis 🤣. I’m sure she definitely said a few vlogs ago she was going into London for her hair as that was the only place she trusted 🙄.
You couldn’t trust her as far as you could throw her! She’s dishonest about absolutely everything now.

I found her behaviour and demeanour in the latest vlog just extremely odd. She seemed awkward, distracted, anxious, and almost like she’d been half drugged and the teeth sucking and face touching is becoming so excessive. I noticed someone had commented asking her if she was wearing her invisaline or retainer all the time 🤣. Just find her so so bizarre now 🤣😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We are giving away ONE can of gold spray paint.....all you have to do is subscribe to my YT channel and my TikTok and tell 500 friends to do the same. First to subscribe wins the gold spray paint.... I will enclose my paypal details so you can send me the cost of the postage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she's had work done personally, botox/fillers, which would also explain the few days off social media.
She could do with putting some weight on to be honest. She admits to drinking 3 coffee a day with multiple sugars in each, I don't think she eats enough and fuels herself with caffeine.
I was suspicious about fillers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That would certainly explain her sudden change in appearance.

Reactions: 9
Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Back to Soho Farmhouse. 🙄
And maybe a hidden ad?
They don’t offer anything at Farmhouse guys....She wished though.😊
It is going to be an overload of Soho Farmhouse/Daylesford...so many cute places in Cotswolds area, why not changing a bit?

Reactions: 11
Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.
THAT IS AWSOME !! How exciting!
Congratulations🥂
Thanks for sharing the news with us😊!

They don’t offer anything at Farmhouse guys....She wished though.😊
It is going to be an overload of Soho Farmhouse/Daylesford...so many cute places in Cotswolds area, why not changing a bit?
BECAUSE we're trying to bump into our friends Vicky and Beck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....or someone who knows someone who...knows them so we can mention it in every vlog...

My vote is for Lady of the Gold Rectory

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.