Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t know about watching if you use a browser, I personally donโ€™t use that app because i feel itโ€™s for a younger demographic than me, and most of the things Iโ€™ve seen are kinda cringey imo, but I d recommend you inform yourself as much as possible and then decide if you are willing to risk it.

I donโ€™t know about watching if you use a browser, I personally donโ€™t use that app because i feel itโ€™s for a younger demographic than me, and most of the things Iโ€™ve seen are kinda cringey imo, but I d recommend you inform yourself as much as possible and then decide if you are willing to risk it.
Thanks! Sounds like that is going to be a No then.

Reactions: 4
Tattlers brace yourselves for another haul of floaty dresses H&M , other stories and Mango have new summer midi and floral shite launched this week she'll be salivating ยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Time to sign up for tik tok. Heard comments canโ€™t be deleted? Ahem... *cough cough* JK
I think they are trying to ban it here in the US.
I canโ€™t wait for people to call her out, those comments will be entertaining ๐Ÿฟ
F you..๐Ÿ™„
I had no intention of signing up for Tik Tok but will have too now for the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
. It is a bit sickening as my daughter and her hubby have to live on half the total at the moment.
I think Josie lost touch with reality the same as the royal family did.
I think the Royal Family are more in touch with reality. At least they're obligated to see the work being done by charities in the UK and around the world. No matter how wealthy one is, one can be in touch with the realities faced by the masses if one is capable of feeling any empathy at all. Judging by Josie's self-centred regard for a global pandemic, her total lack of any kind of volunteering or fundraising, and the tantrums she threw over BLM, I'd be surprised if she was capable of empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe it's photographer Kat and BF? ๐Ÿค”
Nosey, I know ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 179946

Edit: Yep I think it's them:
View attachment 179948

And still promoting that pink plonk I see
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Yep it was an ugly concrete flower pot in the middle of some gravel and not a roundabout like you see in front of a manor house. Calling it that was pretentious in and of itself ๐Ÿ™„.
View attachment 179987
There is evidence that there was a monastery on that site from the 12thC
Then it became a church and Rectory.
Monastic sites were traditionally hospitals as well as places of worship. They were places of solace and public places. This would have continued through the centuries with churches and Rectories.
People back then travelled on foot or on horseback. So most buildings similar in purpose to Josies would have had a feature out front for water. For travellers and horses to drink and to wash face and hands.
They would have been simple troughs initially and then grew. In recent history they may have involved a fountain.
I suspect the previous owner knew there had been a feature like that in the past and tried to replicate it in much smaller form because nowadays people drive cars and big ones at that.
Did it work? I actually didn't mind it.
Was Josie pretentious calling it an island? Yes.
Was there an issue with the stone? Not a bloody one! Look at the entire house it is a mixture of stone and different brick colours! That's what happens in a house developed over 600 years.
This is just another reason why I think she should have bought a new build.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WHY did she keep all that throat clearing disgustingness in the beginning of the vlog? Why not edit that type of thing out? Gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
As long as he can feel superior by boring people with one of his lectures noone asked for, he is a happy man ๐Ÿ˜‚:
20200713_140437.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone commented on one of her TikTok's saying that they were their Mum's Favourite youtuber...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In the comment section from yesterday a lot of people are warning her about Tic toc...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i donโ€™t even watch her anymore, I get my dose of delicious info from you guys, sorry to let you be the sacrificial lamb๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
lol
I'll behonest, i really live for the comment section. Every so often you find "Epic" comments LOL

I feel like this....
"the claw"- being sacrificed.
412.jpg

WHY did she keep all that throat clearing disgustingness in the beginning of the vlog? Why not edit that type of thing out? Gross!
I was really disturbed by that but it was also perfect for my new avatar. lol Thank You Lady J.

• Haha
  • Heart
[QUOTE="PettyBettyBoop, post:

I was really disturbed by that but it was also perfect for my new avatar. lol Thank You Lady J.
[/QUOTE]
Was just going to comment that your avatar is HILLARIOUS ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It has got to be the best one so far๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone commented on one of her TikTok's saying that they were their Mum's Favourite youtuber...
Sounds like a potential thread name to me!

Fashion Mumblr 11: Mumblr is for Your Mum/Grandmum's Favourite YouTuber

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.