Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you guys could all be private detectives 😁 you find out who comes over so fast 😁

How trustworthy are these "influencers" in raving about face creams, if they get plastic surgery procedures done? I hate these type of influencers... I wouldn't want any of my daughters watching her and think they have to prevent getting wrinkles through those kind of procedures.

Also, who else noted when she said she was bloated in the dress 😳😳 my God, she's so skinny. She should have just said the dress was too small, nothing wrong with eating food and having a bit of a tummy during the day? I don't know, it was so weird to me because she's literally so skinny.

She's also completely putting me off white dresses 😁 even if I like one nowadays, I'm like naaaaah 😁😁😁

I think Josie changed so much since they moved, because she accomplished her biggest goal in life. And granted, it is a big deal and I'm happy for her, but she's an influencer at the end of the day. She should try to interact more with her audience and more respectfully. Try to be more giving in these hard times.

As to her being on tik tok. Omg. I don't like anyone promoting tiktok, I feel like 10 years from now everyone will be so ashamed of being a part of it 😂 but oh well, she's really trying to hit those 200 thousand subscribers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another day, another attempt to hide that something is #gifted. I would love to know if the ASA has actually spoken to her... she clearly doesn’t care as much about being “transparent” as she likes to preach to her sheep....
I corrected her spelling of stamen on her DMs 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg you guys could all be private detectives 😁 you find out who comes over so fast 😁

How trustworthy are these "influencers" in raving about face creams, if they get plastic surgery procedures done? I hate these type of influencers... I wouldn't want any of my daughters watching her and think they have to prevent getting wrinkles through those kind of procedures.

Also, who else noted when she said she was bloated in the dress 😳😳 my God, she's so skinny. She should have just said the dress was too small, nothing wrong with eating food and having a bit of a tummy during the day? I don't know, it was so weird to me because she's literally so skinny.

She's also completely putting me off white dresses 😁 even if I like one nowadays, I'm like naaaaah 😁😁😁

I think Josie changed so much since they moved, because she accomplished her biggest goal in life. And granted, it is a big deal and I'm happy for her, but she's an influencer at the end of the day. She should try to interact more with her audience and more respectfully. Try to be more giving in these hard times.

As to her being on tik tok. Omg. I don't like anyone promoting tiktok, I feel like 10 years from now everyone will be so ashamed of being a part of it 😂 but oh well, she's really trying to hit those 200 thousand subscribers ❤
The Tic toc is CRINGE CRINGE ! I'm afraid to think what else she's gonna do with it 😧
Also agree with talking of all s××t creams only to end up doing plastic surgery. ESPECIALLY when so young. DREADFUL !!!!
I followed an older YouTuber who looks amazing , I thought and when it turned out she had all sort of stuff done, I unsubscribed.
Also thought the same about the white dress....she's slim and has a fantastic figure !!! What on earth is she talking about ???? Is she anorexic/ bulimic ???
And how is THAT supposed to make any of her followers feel who don't have her youth and/or figure !!!????
She's so self absorbed and clueless. So dumb ... she just doesn't get it .
( me shaking my head.....)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One thing to note on TikTok, if you look at all the users, the demographics, the culture of TikTok.. how does Josie fit into that brand.
It's filled with "woke" Gen-Z's/Millennials that use it to dance, use it as a political platform, or just for light hearted humour.
HOW and please someone tell me is she going to fit her "brand" into that - I really struggle to see people caring about her Roundabout.. other than the dogs what's going to be her vehicle on that platform...I'm stumped

Reactions: 11
Time to sign up for tik tok. Heard comments can’t be deleted? Ahem... *cough cough* JK
I think they are trying to ban it here in the US.
I can’t wait for people to call her out, those comments will be entertaining 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Time to sign up for tick tok. Heard comments can’t be deleted? Ahem... *cough cough*
Be careful with that app I read they collect your info, not unlike other apps, but it’s kinda dangerous, I’ll try to find a link
ETA link

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Be careful with that app I read they collect your info, not unlike other apps, but it’s kinda dangerous, I’ll try to find a link
ETA link
Its a joke. 😂 I won’t sign up for it. I appreciate this info. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never a good idea to hire a blind photographer 🥴
20200713_062813.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The Tic toc is CRINGE CRINGE ! I'm afraid to think what else she's gonna do with it 😧
Also agree with talking of all s××t creams only to end up doing plastic surgery. ESPECIALLY when so young. DREADFUL !!!!
I followed an older YouTuber who looks amazing , I thought and when it turned out she had all sort of stuff done, I unsubscribed.
Also thought the same about the white dress....she's slim and has a fantastic figure !!! What on earth is she talking about ???? Is she anorexic/ bulimic ???
And how is THAT supposed to make any of her followers feel who don't have her youth and/or figure !!!????
She's so self absorbed and clueless. So dumb ... she just doesn't get it .
( me shaking my head.....)
Who was that YouTuber ?

Reactions: 3
Got rid of the island cos it’s the “wrong kind of stone” and she didn’t want to look “pretentious”...........

Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This vlog was painful 😣
Absolutely - just a major sales pitch. Just. Too. Much.

ETA link
I'm not subscribed to Tictok and don't intend to, so does that mean I can't watch anything on there?

Reactions: 8
JULY 12/2020 video

Neom glow - £40.00
Elemis SPF - £46.00
SC eye cream - £48.00
CT magic cream light - £75.00
MF second skin - £12.99
NARS bronzer - £31.00
NARS brush - £63.00
NARS bronzer - £37.00
CT palette - £49.00
CT powder - £35.00
BM bronzer - £26.00
BM highlighter - £26.00
EA lash serum - £81.00
MJ mascara - £21.00
Bathroom lights - £123.5*2 + 104.30*4 =£664.2
Cushion covers - £8.99 * 4 = £35.96
&OS dress - £95.00
&OS dress - £95.00
&OS shoes - £85.00
Velvet cushions - £17.99* 2 = 35.98
Duvet set - £49.99
Oils - £26.00 * 4 = £104.00
Shower speaker - £50.00
Jigsaw dress - £165.00
Jigsaw PJs - £75.00
Necklace - £135

TOTAL: £2046.3

Outfits

Earrings - £23.00
Sweatshirt - £125
Leggings - £24.99
Slippers - £80.00
TOTAL: £252.99

Borf Coat - £135.00
YSL bag - £1,435
Leggings - £870.00
Blouse - £70.00
Bag - £55.00
TOTAL: £2565.00

. It is a bit sickening as my daughter and her hubby have to live on half the total at the moment.
I think Josie lost touch with reality the same as the royal family did.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I'm not subscribed to Tictok and don't intend to, so does that mean I can't watch anything on there?
I don’t know about watching if you use a browser, I personally don’t use that app because i feel it’s for a younger demographic than me, and most of the things I’ve seen are kinda cringey imo, but I d recommend you inform yourself as much as possible and then decide if you are willing to risk it.

I don’t know about watching if you use a browser, I personally don’t use that app because i feel it’s for a younger demographic than me, and most of the things I’ve seen are kinda cringey imo, but I d recommend you inform yourself as much as possible and then decide if you are willing to risk it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.