Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.
Congrats. 🍾🥂 I hope you enjoy it in good health and live happily there . ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
BECAUSE we're trying to bump into our friends Vicky and Beck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....or someone who knows someone who...knows them so we can mention it in every vlog...

My vote is for Lady of the Gold Rectory
I heard their son is engaged now. Maybe Josie can offer them advice through her dead bridal chanel 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks you to everyone for your kindness :)

I can’t remember how we said that we’d choose a new title. Didn’t we decide on a voting system to help Petty out?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
. It is a bit sickening as my daughter and her hubby have to live on half the total at the moment.
I think Josie lost touch with reality the same as the royal family did.
I know. Makes me so angry. I have 45p left, literally, until some stuff gets sorted this week. And there she is spunking £4000 in one vlog. Most of it probably gifted, but still sickening. Not to mention how much it is probably costing to get the coach house renovated and do the things they're doing inside the house. It's actually kind of disgusting...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is that? Is she calling herself a fashion influencer? She looks like a crazy person or like she was dressed in the dark.
It looks like she is leaning on a crutch ! She has nicer outfits than this to wear .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They removed the island because the grey stone didn’t match the house, it was the wrong colour!
Yet they are spray painting the bathroom furniture gold 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They don’t offer anything at Farmhouse guys....She wished though.😊
It is going to be an overload of Soho Farmhouse/Daylesford...so many cute places in Cotswolds area, why not changing a bit?
Didn't she say in one of her videos that she had booked to have her hair done at Soho Farmhouse? Probably hopes she will bump into a famous Soho neighbour...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are all these people we've never heard of before (Chloe and Tom 🤔) and why are they dooling over the dogs too? 🙄
20200713_201250.jpg

20200713_201156.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.
We all expect to see you outside drying laundry in a housecoat on a makeshift line of rakes and a rope! It's all the rage. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

congratulations!!!!!! 🍾🎊🎉

What will be our next name? Lord and Lady of the Gold Rectory?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I'm just putting myself through yesterday's vlog, and did I hear Lady Cotswold right - they took out the island in the driveway because it was pretentious, and not in-keeping with the rest of the house? Has she forgotten Versailles on crack in the master bedroom? And the pink filming room of doom? And the tassels and the gold spray paint?! Oh dear, Josie...

Also, we need a new thread name! And I am fresh out of ideas...

EDIT: lame, but inspired by today's vlog... Soho Farmhouse, endless gifts too, questionable morals, but we're richer than you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.