Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree in the past thread - the tashenka humour before was banter, however if new trolls like that continue it just comes around for her to add fuel to the hate tattle train, when in reality 9/10 most of the arguments on here whether it be about zimmermangate, ad disclosures or any of the recent dramas get muddied because someone wants to troll her.

As I said imo it's not right and don't worry @Sassy9 I never thought it was you :)

Welcome to the thread - everyone here is has a good laugh! and talk real sense about what goes on in the vlogs
xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could it be Josie trolling? Clearly I am bored right now. I see now that Tashenka is responding to a lot of comments and it seems really over the top. Having said that, I didn't see a lot of the other Tashenka comments so mayne they've re all like that. I was trying to read them as screen shots here on the other thread.

She seems to be having a little fun lately, dropping the f bomb a few vlogs back, picking the food out of her tooth today...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Could it be Josie trolling? Clearly I am bored right now. I see now that Tashenka is responding to a lot of comments and it seems really over the top.
We probably feed the troll for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Alright, Please let me know if I messed up this intro page. I have a few minutes left to change up anything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for all your hard work, Petty ๐Ÿ‘.

And you've passed your honorary 1000th post without mentioning it to us or didn't you notice? ๐Ÿฅด

So this is for you: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Now I'm off to bed. It's way passed my bedtime, as I have to walk an Alpaca in the morning ๐Ÿฆ™.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

And you've passed your honorary 1000th post without mentioning it to us or didn't you notice? ๐Ÿฅด

Now I'm off to bed. It's way passed my bedtime, as I have to walk an Alpaca in the morning ๐Ÿฆ™.
Thanks hun. That's awesome! Have fun. We will keep this thread entertaining for when you get back LOL ;) good night

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just saw her reply to a comment that she doesn't control Ad Breaks in her videos well Josie if you see this - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6175006?hl=en

Here's how.

Congrats Petty โค

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments by the Ghost are unpleasant and just freakin creepy....๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a message to give a tl;Dr. I haven't watched her vlogs religiously buuuut

- Tashenka called, it was thought that this was Charlie (I'm holding onto lala), they crossed the line, clone herself and the clones attacked one another by invoking Oscar Wilde
- Josie's dogs growl at her and she uses this for entertainment because it's cute to wind up designer dogs for one's amusement, I mean how adorable!!!11
- Charlie may not have been the one we wanted to punch in the face after all
- There is an inexplicable and inexcusable pink feather lamp
- Credit was taken for previous owner's handiwork, previous owners have since been credited
- There's also speculation about the financing of TGR
- Josie apparently has a brother, possibly estranged
- Lockdown doesn't apply to the Cotswolds
- A wealthy person cannot be gracious when something is gifted, this would imply that they are not sIgNiFiCaNtLy RiChEr ThAn YoW

That's mostly what I took anyway
Zimmermann scams ,& racism also feature

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a message to give a tl;Dr. I haven't watched her vlogs religiously buuuut

- Tashenka called, it was thought that this was Charlie (I'm holding onto lala), they crossed the line, clone herself and the clones attacked one another by invoking Oscar Wilde
- Josie's dogs growl at her and she uses this for entertainment because it's cute to wind up designer dogs for one's amusement, I mean how adorable!!!11
- Charlie may not have been the one we wanted to punch in the face after all
- There is an inexplicable and inexcusable pink feather lamp
- Credit was taken for previous owner's handiwork, previous owners have since been credited
- There's also speculation about the financing of TGR
- Josie apparently has a brother, possibly estranged
- Lockdown doesn't apply to the Cotswolds
- A wealthy person cannot be gracious when something is gifted, this would imply that they are not sIgNiFiCaNtLy RiChEr ThAn YoW

That's mostly what I took anyway
Zimmermann scams ,& racism also feature
SS this for future use! <3

Where did the Tashenka profile go? I wonder if it got reported?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the vlog was painful as usual. She just seemed extra smug (Teeth cleaning, the mannerisms and the way she was sitting etc) and, as a few people have said, drunk! sheโ€™s losing it bit by bit for sure!

And just what the heck was she doing to that dog?! My eyyyyyeeeesssss ๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought it was about to take a really weird & disturbing turn ๐Ÿคฎ I mean even more so than it already was!
3575A4E3-A1B3-412C-84A9-9833C7522F5E.jpeg

Who's this one, being all nice?
Tashenka takes over hell, creepy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

View attachment 171585
Oh man... could be in for a busy night again here peeps ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ last time this happened the thread went wild haha

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
EB79551C-7932-4EEF-BA90-C215589E02CA.jpeg

This tashenka has lost is just as bad as Josie has ๐Ÿคฃ
Is this our OG tashenka back haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the vlog was painful as usual. She just seemed extra smug (Teeth cleaning, the mannerisms and the way she was sitting etc) and, as a few people have said, drunk! sheโ€™s losing it bit by bit for sure!

And just what the heck was she doing to that dog?! My eyyyyyeeeesssss ๐Ÿ˜ณ I thought it was about to take a really weird & disturbing turn ๐Ÿคฎ I mean even more so than it already was! View attachment 171586

Oh man... could be in for a busy night again here peeps ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ last time this happened the thread went wild haha
I have absolutely no words for that first clip with the dog other than horrific.

That dog is clearly stressed out, I have a friend with a dachshund and when she strokes it, it makes no sound yet if I were to come over it would make those exact same sounds like I'm not wanted in it's space - to which I respect and just move on.

I think those dogs are coddled too much, squeezed, prodded, poked, shouted at, patronised - they need a bit of stability not constant highs and lows of attention.

I'm not debating those dogs don't love them, of course they do, it's how they get fed and looked after, even the dogs aren't that dumb, but do I think they tire of the attention 110%

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Another thing in today's vlog that minutely bothered me was her reaction to Charlie asking her to make her contractors a tea or coffee and then having always made "andrews" coffee wrong.

I don't know if it's just me but whenever I had builders or anyone working on my parents house for a period of time, We would always jump to welcome them make them a tea and coffee - after all the work they're doing (which of course they're getting paid for) it was just courtesy to make them a hot drink, a bacon sandwich or whatever. Her attitude stinks

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.