Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanessajenkins

Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Vanessajenkins

Guys, I probably need my head examining. My husband and I have put an offer in on a house in a village just down the road from hers...can you imagine if I bumped into her?! I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face. We drove past her beloved garden centre and Soho Farmhouse to get there. I was scared to stop the car in case she emerged from the bushes and sprayed it gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

YEWTEWBAH

So too bad we don't have a man on this thread - I'd really like to hear what a man thinks of sleeping in a bed with gold covered bedside tables - just because I cannot imagine that any male friends/or my friends husbands would say yes to that decor - honestly they would put their foot down and just say "hell no to the gold". Honestly I don't think that even David Beckham would like the gold (they throw his name around a lot for people who don't even know him)
I'm a gay guy *Everyone's faces o_O* Even I wouldn't sleep a room with gold foil/spray paint on almost everything it could possibly touch as much as some would like to believe..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Yuni

I can't believe I am going to write a post about Charlie but there it is...
I think between them, he is the better person. I can see and feel he is genuinely happy and excited with the new house, the garden, the kitchen, while Josie only sees it as an Instagram background. He is really "living and planning " his life there. She is just thinking if it will photograph well.
She is constantly belittling him, always pointing out how she can easily manipulate him. : "oh I can make him want fries, I suggested it in the morning and by the end of the days he wants them too. I do it with other things too". Even if this is true, it is not something to boast about publicly because it makes him look like a puppet.
I remember in one of her first vlogs in the new house, she was in front of the "antique " boudoir closet in the bathroom and was styling it. She mentioned that Charlie wanted to put his stuff there too but she didn't want that because it was not of the aesthetic she wanted.She then said that she has to find a way to make him forget it.😔 I have to admit, I felt really sad for Charlie. I know we speculate (after her hints) that she paid for the house but he is her partner and must have the same rights in their household.
So sad...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

whatever1

Posting a video on her professional Instagram account of her fiancé wearing a facemask, in his underwear, in an unguarded moment in their bedroom, is very messed up. That is not healthy.

• Sad
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
First time poster... If I'm honest, I stopped following her last year with the exception of her travel/brand trip vlogs because her fashion style was so boring and repetitive and only speaks to a bland pink pink white beige pink pink wearing type of person.... which seems like a more recent thing when she started hanging with Freddy. It's not fashion nor does it show any sense of a fashion DEGREE, it's just consumerism of the same thing over and over to make money from advertising. I started watching her again with the move as I was very interested in the historic home. I'm an interior designer and I design very high end and eclectic hotels (like Soho house). It's EXTREMELY difficult to achieve the eclectic balance of a Soho House type of design even for the most seasoned designer. So it's quite painful to watch her horrific sense of interior design (armed with gold spraypaint) put on to everyone as if she is an expert and it's EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY more consumerism of crap. I'm all for putting your own style in your own home, but she's far to into promoting whatever brand (EVERYTHING is an ad or tag that there is no sense of her actual preferences) and then mixing it with her terrible sense of style and complete lack of sense of proportion. I have posted on her vlogs to please consider hiring a trained professional interior designer with years of schooling and experience to bring her vision to fruition successfully. I am horrified at the "gold" tasseled french everything in one room and then a major disconnect in every other room... but really are we surprised? Look at her fashion... terrible taste and little imagination. In London, same old bland hauls and here 1,000 floral dresses paired with pointy gold loafer slides and really hideous jewelry or same white turtleneck with leggings and slippers when quite literally she has a retail store amount of clothing upstairs. It's only watchable as an amusement/train wreck for me now so I can log in here every day to read that you all feel the same. And now today on instastories they are tearing out the round about island in front of their home. WHY? And what on earth are they going to put there in it's place?
1594264280323.png
OR
1594264353522.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Plonker

61F0BD5A-643D-47BB-A6E2-1B07EA7D0178.jpeg

😍 Exactly.
For something that had nothing to do with 90% of her audience why bring it up rather than it was too close for comfort and hit a nerve for her! You could tell by her tone how bitter she was about it. Her blood underneath was clearly boiling 😂🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

K18

VIP Member
Do you remember that video where she told her followers how to be ladylike? It makes me so angry now that she feels entitled to give advice to others on how to behave. Even then I had a bad feeling about that video because some of her tips clearly reinforced female stereotypes (Don't speak up! Never raise your voice! Never show angry emotions!) - I think it's terrible to give this advice to young women who are trying to find their own strength and own path in life.
Josies favourite hobby is being stuck up and judgemental, if you look through her video titles on youtube its all about how to appear wealthy and other shit!
Here are some of her video titles in the last year:
- the best fashion advice of all time
- how to be elegant and graceful
- 9 wholesome things to do at home whilst in quarantine
- How to make zara look expensive
- solving your fashion dilemmas
- how to look polished everyday (it's not as easy as it looks)
- 10 shopping mistakes to avoid this black friday
- answering your fashion dilemmas
- how to be eco chic
I could go on and on 🙈 but it's all just her speaking utter nonsense, it's all so self centred and me me me! In these videos she isn't telling people how to style clothes or best places to wear them. Every video SHE is telling us what WE are doing wrong and then proceeds to tell us how SHE does it, which is apparently the only and correct way. Josie is telling you that SHE is sophisticated and SHE acts, behaves and dresses like a lady and YOU don't. She looks down her snooty nose at anybody and everybody who isn't like her. She went out of her way to work as an ascot dress code enforcer, this is a position where your job is too literally tell people, people who have probably spent weeks putting together their outfits and getting their hair and make up done, that their outfit is inappropriate and deny them entry until they buy an overpriced pashmina.

Josie spends her life belittling people and picking apart their personalities and mannerisms, she thinks she is cute and quirky (wacky and mad would be her description:rolleyes:) pulling faces behind peoples back when she doesn't agree with them! But let me tell you Miss Josie no part of your personality or behaviour is ladylike, it's crass and rude. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig!

On a side note if I wanted my Zara items to look expensive, I wouldn't buy them from Zara 😂 😂 I love zara but their clothes are cheaply made and everything comes with the free gift of a full face of makeup, left on the inside from the person who tried it on previously🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I can't believe I am going to write a post about Charlie but there it is...
I think between them, he is the better person. I can see and feel he is genuinely happy and excited with the new house, the garden, the kitchen, while Josie only sees it as an Instagram background. He is really "living and planning " his life there. She is just thinking if it will photograph well.
She is constantly belittling him, always pointing out how she can easily manipulate him. : "oh I can make him want fries, I suggested it in the morning and by the end of the days he wants them too. I do it with other things too". Even if this is true, it is not something to boast about publicly because it makes him look like a puppet.
I remember in one of her first vlogs in the new house, she was in front of the "antique " boudoir closet in the bathroom and was styling it. She mentioned that Charlie wanted to put his stuff there too but she didn't want that because it was not of the aesthetic she wanted.She then said that she has to find a way to make him forget it.😔 I have to admit, I felt really sad for Charlie. I know we speculate (after her hints) that she paid for the house but he is her partner and must have the same rights in their household.
So sad...
I remember she made a comment recently about what his rugby player friends would think of him of gardening and cooking.
I thought, probably nothing! They would be more concerned about him spending the rest of his life with you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just started watching and I have to come on here and ask, "have I just watched someone having sex with a dog"? :sick: I even heard moaning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Iris1969

VIP Member
"My approach to homeware is the same as my approach to fashion, I like to buy classic timeless pieces", she says, while she fills her English countryside manor with mismatching French brothel-style furniture.

I don't know whether to 😂, 🤢, 🤯 or 🤦‍♀️, so I'll go with 🤑, as that seems to be the reason behind everything for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

K18

VIP Member
I think it's time to leave the argument over Charlie's shorts, it's becoming unpleasant within the thread and uncomfortable to read.

Sorry if that upsets/offends anyone or you don't agree, it's just my feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s going to do a Charlotte Tilbury giveaway of the magic cream she got in a PR package from ASOS
Someone posted a comment on her YT vlog yesterday saying she should do more giveaways. Someone else replied 'Josie doesn't give anything away but I've heard she sells gifted items on Ebay ' not sure if comment deleted. Today's vlog she states she isnt allowed to do You Tube giveaways so will give the pot of Charlotte Tilbury cream away on her IG . She says this is only Charlotte T product she doesn't like as makes her skin nasty and oily. Well thanks a zillion Josie, which of your lucky viewers would like nasty, oily skin. Why doesn't she giveaway the entire box of goodies as a goodwill gesture ? Greedy Josie wants to keep all goodies to herself.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25