Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t make it any clearer that she don’t give tit about his mother
I’m sorry but if Amir is a real man with a backbone he’d feel offended and humiliated that his wife would make sure a public statement regardless of any beef or disagreement he has with some of his family.

Karma is a B, It’s only a matter of time her mans get caught with his pants down yet again publicly for the hundredth time. I reckon his body count is 3-4 digits

Reactions: 5
Damn that Faryal is a bleeping witch for sure. I’m like wow! Some people might say that Amir’s mother must have been horrible to her for her to deserve this bitchy treatment. However, you can tell from Faryals character that she is an entitled little witch who despises anyone who tells her to stop dressing like a hoe, and be a good mother to her children. Which I would imagine Amir’s parents told her. I remember in Pakistani news when amirs mum cried on TV because of false allegations Faryal made on TV. Amirs parents wanted her to dress respectable to keep their Izzat. That was their problem with her, also they suspected she was a gold digga, they were right about that. The TV show confirms this when she says: I met a millionaire so I scrapped my education . Idiot selfish witch !!! When Amir’s mother passes, I bet he will divorce her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Right?! Yet this self centered twit continually posts quotes about a “pure heart” - yeah your heart is black and cold as ice Fartyal. She and Amir need a massive dose of karma to humble their arrogance.

Reactions: 7
Amir needs to wake up out of his material inflated bubble, his career got finished when he met faryal. He got destroyed to the point he looked dead on the canvas against Canelo in the camp that faryal was managing lmao. Then he quit against Crawferd. He needs to realized Heaven lies under his mother’s feet, not under the feet of the gurl who bears all for the Public’s amusement. All the sketchy men lurking online. Amir will for sure not being able to endure a lifetime with fakeyal for damn sure so he may as well salvage his dying mother’s blessings whilst he can. He comes across scared and whipped.by his Mrs on the show and I’m sure she has pictures and all sorts of evidence of his infidelity’s like she had of Harry but he should make the trip home for a bit and leave her Behind if she’s too self absorbed to leave her Insta fame fake life in Dubai and accompany him.

now it makes sense with her book. That’s prob her threat to hiim, if u don’t buy me this and that and be my btch I’m gonna write a chapter on all the time I caught u sleeping around. Poor hyper sexual guy demasculinated, no wonder he looks hella depressed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope to God that book comment was a joke. Not only she’s been constantly struggling with putting together a coherent sentence, but her life is beyond dull lacking any sort of excitement, what is the book gonna be called - life lessons from a miserable doormat? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be called mistreated 🤣 she is doing this so people feel sorry for her and not Amir’s mum. People will pure, clean hearts forgive not look for revenge. What life experience, education or mountain ms has she conquered that she will write a book lol She achieved duck all in life apart from collect bags, shoes etc and she thinks she is like princess Diana. My bleeping arse! You’ve not helped the British public or American public in any way. You’ve aired your dirty laundry in public like a chav which you are 🤣 and taught people what a crappy marriage looks like!!!!

I hope to God that book comment was a joke. Not only she’s been constantly struggling with putting together a coherent sentence, but her life is beyond dull lacking any sort of excitement, what is the book gonna be called - life lessons from a miserable doormat? lol
She won’t write it! She will have a ghost writer. In the same way she doesn’t mother her children, she has nannies to do that for her too!

Reactions: 4
More proof Faryal reads these boards - Amir posting a video of her actually “playing” with her son..but her idea of playing is plopping him in front of cartoons and clapping. LOL. This is her parenting style - cartoons is the main activity and then some poses for social media. It’s no wonder Lamisah has an iPad in her hand at all times.

• Haha
More proof Faryal reads these boards - Amir posting a video of her actually “playing” with her son..but her idea of playing is plopping him in front of cartoons and clapping. LOL. This is her parenting style - cartoons is the main activity and then some poses for social media. It’s no wonder Lamisah has an iPad in her hand at all times.
Lol! I just saw the snap where she is playing with her son. It looks so staged the way she is interacting with him in the end you can see she looks at the camera as if to say: did you catch that Amir. Fartyal is a wasteman of a mother . I feel sorry for the kids

Lamaisa probably thinks the iPad is her mum! The damn thing has done more parenting than Faryal has so far

Lamiasha has no friends and has been out of schools for months! Seems like they are not going to be back until September or ever tbh. Fakeyal can’t cope without her slave, her mom who is busy keeping an eye on her daughter in law whose landed from Pakistan! She’s making out to her in laws she is living her perfect life! What making sure Amir don’t put his stick up someone 🤣 Perfection don’t exist in this world. Hasn’t your past experiences not taught you duck all?! LOL

Reactions: 3
Write a book? Faryal? 😂 the same woman who’s been working on a makeup brand since 2015 and failed to release the most basic products? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lol! You can tell that snap with her son is staged AF. Her son doesn’t NOT even look at her or interact with her..he’s trying to look around her so he can watch the screen.

I remember when my little one was around that age..she got screen time during the day and I would always sing along with her to the school bus song, so whenever it came on she would look at me and tell me to do the motions and what not. Thats how a normal kid that you actually interact with behaves - they associate the activities with you. But what would she know, she has zero maternal instincts.

She legit looked soooo scary in that staged AF clip. Just look at how she’s looking at her son while she’s clapping, like she can’t wait to GTF away. What a witch!

Damn that snap was awkward.. She sounded so obnoxious and desperate meanwhile zavyar just kept moving away from her. Major cringe 😖 I wonder how many times she forced Amir to re-film it in attempts to make it look somewhat realistic yet it’s obvious her son and her have no bond, zero connection 😩
She only needs the kids to blackmail Amir

Last edited:
Damn that snap was awkward.. She sounded so obnoxious and desperate meanwhile zavyar just kept moving away from her. Major cringe 😖 I wonder how many times she forced Amir to re-film it in attempts to make it look somewhat realistic yet it’s obvious her son and her have no bond, zero connection 😩
She only needs the kids to blackmail Amir
Also her American accent is so exaggerated when she is singing to the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also her American accent is so exaggerated when she is singing to the kid

- Amir, I mean like people on internet say I’m a bad mother like and you know like I’m a good one, made instant noodles last week for lamaisa
- sorry mate
- Amir, snap me singing and dancing to zaviar
- no faryl, don’t need your corpse bride botched face in my camera roll mate sorry
- amir, I will tell the world you gave me chlamydia 2 months ago
- ight mate go sing to him

• Haha
Don’t forget she gave birth to this son and he was sent to America with his Nani for months and months. If it wasn’t for his bday they would have not sent for him

How anyone can be apart from their newborn for that long baffles me. Really pisses me off when she claims she works, making snaps of some knock off laser machine or mask is not work

Don’t forget she gave birth to this son and he was sent to America with his Nani for months and months. If it wasn’t for his bday they would have not sent for him

How anyone can be apart from their newborn for that long baffles me. Really pisses me off when she claims she works, making snaps of some knock off laser machine or mask is not work
She’s TRASH. She left the second one with her mom less about 3 weeks after giving birth to “do work with Amir” (aka follow him like a tail) in Pakistan. And then she returned after weeks! And before you knew it, both daughters were shipped off to America for months. They also recalled them right in time for their obnoxious birthday party that they didn’t even invite any of his family to.
FC151A14-731B-4469-8699-C7F8E05955CA.jpeg
95DBB10C-3D6D-4945-8F45-2F85E0DD19A1.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.