Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Due to Guru Gossip always being down and very slow to navigate through I thought we move the gossip to TattlešŸ˜
This thread is for @faryalmakhdoom wife of boxer Amir Khan and mother of three kids she constantly dumps on her old motheršŸ˜« Bring the :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 12
Guru Gossip had sooo many pages dedicated to this caricature looking thing...such a shame it dont work anymore.. her lack of style and wearing all things designer at once is tacky... i cannot believe the BBC have filmed a show following around this kardashian wannabe.. her constant need for asking for freebies is sickening... she is a total muppet an dont even get me started on her thick as tit husband šŸ¤® Her recent q&a on instagram highlights her lack of maturity and personality..

Reactions: 11
Yes I saw a BBC3 documentary being advertised for them....
My opinion of him has always been that heā€™s a vain cheat who cares only for himself and his designer lifestyle. Iā€™m not sure about her as I havenā€™t really followed them.
All the Anthony Joshua stuff was absolutely bizarre though-Iā€™m not saying itā€™s true for one minute, but, no smoke without fire? Did she cheat with somebody else?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wanted to make Amir jealous because he was constantly cheating on her ā€like look plenty of men wants meā€ she faked some messages so it looked like Anthony had written it. I think she photoshopped it and Amir the dumb naive man believed it!! Without confronting Anthony or ask him if thereā€™s any truth to it he went ahead and declared divorce on Twitter. And called Faryal a golddigger and ā€leftoversā€ that Anthony could have his leftovers lol. Poor guy Anthony was innocent and said it wasnā€™t him. Faryal got humiliated and ridiculed so bad publicly because of a silly joke and lie she said she didnā€™t do it but Amir didnā€™t believe her. Amir actually thought Faryal was good and pretty enough for Anthony lol and that she was his type. The women AJ likes puts Faryal to shame. He said he likes his women big black and curvy haha it really backfired and it didnā€™t help that she was pregnant when this happened.

To this day people make comments on her insta that Alayna her second child is Anthony Joshuaā€™s child people are so mean and write sexual comments on her accounts about him as well

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wanted to make Amir jealous because he was constantly cheating on her ā€like look plenty of men wants meā€ she faked some messages so it looked like Anthony had written it. I think she photoshopped it and Amir the dumb naive man believed it!! Without confronting Anthony or ask him if thereā€™s any truth to it he went ahead and declared divorce on Twitter. And called Faryal a golddigger and ā€leftoversā€ that Anthony could have his leftovers lol. Poor guy Anthony was innocent and said it wasnā€™t him. Faryal got humiliated and ridiculed so bad publicly because of a silly joke and lie she said she didnā€™t do it but Amir didnā€™t believe her. Amir actually thought Faryal was good and pretty enough for Anthony lol and that she was his type. The women AJ likes puts Faryal to shame. He said he likes his women big black and curvy haha it really backfired and it didnā€™t help that she was pregnant when this happened.

To this day people make comments on her insta that Alayna her second child is Anthony Joshuaā€™s child people are so mean and write sexual comments on her accounts about him as well
When AJ tweeted back a gif of It Wasnā€™t Me by Shaggy šŸ˜© I was in the office when I seen it and cried laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s so heavily filtered in every pic tho. I used to follow her on snap chat (donā€™t know why) but had to stop as she was always showing off her lavish ā€œnights outā€ where her and Amir sat and ignored each other or her kids running around at all hours

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could anyone be anymore Vapid! Unless i have missed something and she isnt in the UK, the whole country is in Lockdown 2.0 which means no hairdressers.. no nail technicans.. and non essential retailers and shops remain closed.. atleast if your going to break the law stop bleeping asking for someone to do it free and take them down with you.. or would someone be that brainless to take her up on it so they can be dragged down with her... its stupid people like her who keep putting us in a lockdown... she is a moron!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was so fresh faced and naturally pretty here but she has destroyed her face. Shame
The fact that she will not post a single video without the crazy filter on every single time is insane.. she wears coloured contact lenses and still uses the filter with the blue eyes šŸ¤Æ we all love filters as much as the next but to change your entire face is bizarre..im not sure what has made her sooo insecure but she has some form of dismorphia that perhaps it requires some therapy or something...

Reactions: 11
The fact that she will not post a single video without the crazy filter on every single time is insane.. she wears coloured contact lenses and still uses the filter with the blue eyes šŸ¤Æ we all love filters as much as the next but to change your entire face is bizarre..im not sure what has made her sooo insecure but she has some form of dismorphia that perhaps it requires some therapy or something...
I would say him constantly cheating on her has completely eradicated her self esteem especially when you see the types he chases. He always goes for the big boob, trashily dressed slappers. She probably started off thinking if I had bigger boobs, sluttier clothes, bigger lips and it just snowballed completely. She should just walk away instead of letting him away with his sleazy behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I would say him constantly cheating on her has completely eradicated her self esteem especially when you see the types he chases. He always goes for the big boob, trashily dressed slappers. She probably started off thinking if I had bigger boobs, sluttier clothes, bigger lips and it just snowballed completely. She should just walk away instead of letting him away with his sleazy behaviour.
šŸ’Æ agreed, however it does seem like they are happier these days or perhaps she dont let him out of her sight for him to no longer stray.. šŸ¤£ the guy is on his last life for sure and he is on a tight leash .. i think its embarrassing šŸ˜³ and they are both as bad as each other.. especially when she dragged anthony joshua into her little drama last time.. like he would go for anything like her šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She courts attention without a doubt and he is a simpleton god bless him.

She is with him because of fame and vip invites to shisha lounges and restaurants. For Faryal itā€™s not about money if she divorces him she will get a fair amount of his fortune. She has a lot of dirt on him and I think she blackmails him what she will do with the dirt she has on him if he leaves her. When Amir started the divorce drama in 2017 he was very serious he had had enough of her even though heā€™s the one who canā€™t stay faithful to her. His brother Haroon flew over to Dubai and they were seen partying with other women. Faryal found out she was pregnant and maybe thatā€™s why they reconciled.

I donā€™t like the word divorce and Iā€™m a big believer in resolving the issues one has in their marriage so the relationship grows stronger. But Amir and Faryalā€™s relationship is the most toxic marriage Iā€™ve ever witnessed so in their case I think divorce is the solution. Amir canā€™t stay faithful and Faryal has ruined her face. She recently got her lips refilled and they look like balloons they are really really horrible to look at. Faryal is obsessed following Amir around and she donā€™t give a crap about her 3 kids. Sheā€™s NEVER with them she couldnā€™t care less about her kids as long as the tabloids are keeping her relevant. Itā€™s not Amirā€™s fault she looks like this. She knew he was a cheater when they were engaged she had the opportunity to walk out but she decided to stay because of fame and followers. Sheā€™s disgusting do not feel sorry for her. If she had one ounce of self respect, pride and dignity she would had left when they were engaged. Amir was literally in a strip club throwing money at strippers and filming himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ye she married the man knowing he wasnā€™t faithful but she shouldnā€™t be held accountable for his womanising. To me it always seemed a strange set up. His lifestyle doesnā€™t fit in with the good Muslim image he tryā€™s to portray and she just seems to have had stars in her eyes when she realised he was famous. At the end of the day there are three children involved and unless your close to the family you have no way of knowing if and when they have the children. They may just choose not to plaster them all over social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.