Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
The fact that she will not post a single video without the crazy filter on every single time is insane.. she wears coloured contact lenses and still uses the filter with the blue eyes 🤯 we all love filters as much as the next but to change your entire face is bizarre..im not sure what has made her sooo insecure but she has some form of dismorphia that perhaps it requires some therapy or something...
I would say him constantly cheating on her has completely eradicated her self esteem especially when you see the types he chases. He always goes for the big boob, trashily dressed slappers. She probably started off thinking if I had bigger boobs, sluttier clothes, bigger lips and it just snowballed completely. She should just walk away instead of letting him away with his sleazy behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

SEssex2608

That venue will not be a success for him unfortunately. His dad has definitely taken advantage of him with that project. It’s in the wrong location & actually looks hideous. He needs to be careful because his money won’t last forever the way they keep spending it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is with him because of fame and vip invites to shisha lounges and restaurants. For Faryal it’s not about money if she divorces him she will get a fair amount of his fortune. She has a lot of dirt on him and I think she blackmails him what she will do with the dirt she has on him if he leaves her. When Amir started the divorce drama in 2017 he was very serious he had had enough of her even though he’s the one who can’t stay faithful to her. His brother Haroon flew over to Dubai and they were seen partying with other women. Faryal found out she was pregnant and maybe that’s why they reconciled.

I don’t like the word divorce and I’m a big believer in resolving the issues one has in their marriage so the relationship grows stronger. But Amir and Faryal’s relationship is the most toxic marriage I’ve ever witnessed so in their case I think divorce is the solution. Amir can’t stay faithful and Faryal has ruined her face. She recently got her lips refilled and they look like balloons they are really really horrible to look at. Faryal is obsessed following Amir around and she don’t give a crap about her 3 kids. She’s NEVER with them she couldn’t care less about her kids as long as the tabloids are keeping her relevant. It’s not Amir’s fault she looks like this. She knew he was a cheater when they were engaged she had the opportunity to walk out but she decided to stay because of fame and followers. She’s disgusting do not feel sorry for her. If she had one ounce of self respect, pride and dignity she would had left when they were engaged. Amir was literally in a strip club throwing money at strippers and filming himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Kanjar Khana

It’s not the first time she’s completely abandoned her kids. Those who have followed her for years knows it’s a constant never-ending pattern! Shortly after Alayna was born she flied out to Pakistan for no bloody reason just to follow her hubby around. Alayna was 2 weeks old and very vulnerable. She needed her mother’s breast milk and love NOT milk substitute!! It doesn’t stop here. She was in Pakistan for 3 weeks and flew to Dubai after where she was 4 weeks and then flew back to Pakistan for 4 more weeks and then finally back to UK. That was 3 months away from her newborn vulnerable baby girl I remember clearly even to this day because I’ve never seen such selfish behavior something that was horrible and shocking. The negative comments were drowning in her insta comment sections but she didn’t care. She’s such a big dirty selfish tart. She’s literally the biggest whore I’ve come across on sm. Who does that to their newborn baby?

She had no business in Pakistan or Dubai she was just showing off her fake tits and loves being around men. She looks like a ****** who wants to look at her. The fact that she haven’t seen her 2 youngest kids for 4 months doesn’t surprise me. Even when she’s in the same house as her kids she barely spends any time with them. Her mom does everything from bathing, feeding and playing with them. Faryal the bitch shows her followers when she bathes Lamaisah like it’s a big achievement the whore doesn’t know it’s her job as a mother.

To the person who said “unless your close to the family you have no way of knowing if and when they have the children” yes we do know because we follow them and these two pricks are never with their kids. When they travel they never take the kids with them and they never leave them at Amir’s parents house they leave them with Faryal’s mother in the US. I have seen this at least 100 times. We ALWAYS know when they have the kids because of the endless complaining and moaning about having to deal with their kids. They make sure to snap them and show everyone how good parents they are. They have no good excuse to travel to Dubai during a lockdown just like they have no good excuse to abandon their kids 50 times a year. Not to mention the 100 times they left Lamaisah in the care of Amir’s fat friend Omar when they went to shisha lounges and restaurants.

Amir’s sister Mariyah would be the first to make videos and snaps of Lamaisah and Alayna if Amir and Faryal left them with Amir’s parents while they traveled. Mariyah loves spending time with her nieces and nephews so we would know if the kids were in Bolton when these selfish pricks travels. We know 100% it’s Faryal’s mom who is in charge of the raising and caring aspect. Faryal don’t give a crap nor does her husband. Imagine birthing kids just to trap a man and dump them off on your mom like a trashy whore who can’t take responsibility for her actions. The only thing Faryal know is how to spread her legs to a cheater. Mother my ass..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Beetle123

I thought is was such a shame when she said she wanted to be a lawyer but then she found herself a millionaire instead! Such a bad message to send out to all the young girls watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SamKe

I really don’t like her. She’s in charge of HIS money??? She just buys everything and anything. She’s coming across incredibly self centred and selfish. I know he’s had his differences in the past but I really like him. He seems to do a lot for Bolton.
Not sure what he does for Bolton,except drive like a dickhead he actually hit someone a few years back due to his shit driving.
He’s had a shell of a building built which i highly doubt will be finished.It’s just off a main road behind a row of terraced houses,so has he thought about parking for the venue with massive guest lists.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

saweetie

Chatty Member
They really haven't come across well at all. Considering this is filmed during a global pandemic, their excess spending is just vulgar.
i only watched about 3 minutes of this literal shit show but her smirking as she’s telling the camera she can’t imagine wearing the same pair of shoes twice made me turn it off instantly. who does she think she is? she’s laughing as if it’s something to be proud of, she probably has the carbon footprint of a small country. weird flex. makes me feel physically sick the sheer privilege and ignorance of some of these kim kardashian wannabes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MunHun

VIP Member
It’s not the first time she’s completely abandoned her kids. Those who have followed her for years knows it’s a constant never-ending pattern! Shortly after Alayna was born she flied out to Pakistan for no bloody reason just to follow her hubby around. Alayna was 2 weeks old and very vulnerable. She needed her mother’s breast milk and love NOT milk substitute!! It doesn’t stop here. She was in Pakistan for 3 weeks and flew to Dubai after where she was 4 weeks and then flew back to Pakistan for 4 more weeks and then finally back to UK. That was 3 months away from her newborn vulnerable baby girl I remember clearly even to this day because I’ve never seen such selfish behavior something that was horrible and shocking. The negative comments were drowning in her insta comment sections but she didn’t care. She’s such a big dirty selfish tart. She’s literally the biggest whore I’ve come across on sm. Who does that to their newborn baby?

She had no business in Pakistan or Dubai she was just showing off her fake tits and loves being around men. She looks like a ****** who wants to look at her. The fact that she haven’t seen her 2 youngest kids for 4 months doesn’t surprise me. Even when she’s in the same house as her kids she barely spends any time with them. Her mom does everything from bathing, feeding and playing with them. Faryal the bitch shows her followers when she bathes Lamaisah like it’s a big achievement the whore doesn’t know it’s her job as a mother.

To the person who said “unless your close to the family you have no way of knowing if and when they have the children” yes we do know because we follow them and these two pricks are never with their kids. When they travel they never take the kids with them and they never leave them at Amir’s parents house they leave them with Faryal’s mother in the US. I have seen this at least 100 times. We ALWAYS know when they have the kids because of the endless complaining and moaning about having to deal with their kids. They make sure to snap them and show everyone how good parents they are. They have no good excuse to travel to Dubai during a lockdown just like they have no good excuse to abandon their kids 50 times a year. Not to mention the 100 times they left Lamaisah in the care of Amir’s fat friend Omar when they went to shisha lounges and restaurants.

Amir’s sister Mariyah would be the first to make videos and snaps of Lamaisah and Alayna if Amir and Faryal left them with Amir’s parents while they traveled. Mariyah loves spending time with her nieces and nephews so we would know if the kids were in Bolton when these selfish pricks travels. We know 100% it’s Faryal’s mom who is in charge of the raising and caring aspect. Faryal don’t give a crap nor does her husband. Imagine birthing kids just to trap a man and dump them off on your mom like a trashy whore who can’t take responsibility for her actions. The only thing Faryal know is how to spread her legs to a cheater. Mother my ass..
Ok Hun not only are you raging at me for having my own thoughts on the matter but you are also insulting women who don’t breastfeed as if that’s any of your business. 🙄🙈

Reactions: 18

Emilyparix

Tbh, I remember being on social media when Amir was engaged to Faryal and one thing I will say is, she got ridiculed how she looked, Twitter was vile, saying how she had no lips, big nose bla bla bla .. I mean it was horrendous, apparently his ex was hotter and all sorts of stuff. The girl was young and beautiful but social media bullied her. Now she’s got whatever done, people say she looked better before (which she does) she can never win!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Kanjar Khana

Faryal said in their BBC show that Amir is too kind with his money and he can’t say no when friends and family needs help right? And that’s why she’s in charge of his money. That’s a bloody lie Amir is not generous with his money and he’s not this kind innocent good-hearted guy they try to make him look like. He’s a bloody cold-hearted liar who plays with people’s feelings.

Who remember when Amir declared that he was gonna donate 1 million pound to Zohra Shah’s family and he put the video up on his insta. Well guess what that video is now deleted and can only be found on youtube where it’s been edited. Guess he didn’t live up to his big words bloody bastard he used the family’s grief and pain to milk his own ego. He has no shame lying to an extreme poor family who lost their little girl in a tragic and horrendous way. He actually went over there with a camera crew making false promises to boost his own ego and flaunt his wealth. There have been no updates about Zohra Shah’s family and how they used the 1 million pound Amir declared to the whole world he was gonna donate to them. He has kids himself and if he had an ounce of dignity and self respect he wouldn’t use the tragic death of a child to get attention. He’s a parent he should know the pain and feelings involved with losing a child. He really crossed the limit there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Simi100

Can I just add that people who says that Amir deserves a better wife than Faryal and his family deserves a better DIL are deluded and naive. Good men are for good women and vice versa. Amir used to sleep around before his marriage just like his brother and dad and habits like alcohol and shisha existed before his marriage to Faryal. It’s not like he married Faryal and became this way. A man that does not practice his religion but acts holier than thou with all his charity work does not deserve a good wife. People can change their ways and personality over the years and grow more mature and responsible but there is a reason why Faryal was destined to him.

All the stuff happening in his family and his mother being sick is sad but I don’t see how Faryal can force him to move to Dubai when he has a sick mother or force him to cut ties with his siblings when he’s the man in the house and he’s the one with the money. There might be a real possibility that Amir is just as bad as Faryal if not worse and that he really wanted to move to Dubai with his own free will because we only have to look at their parenting skills and who’s raising their kids to realize how utterly disgusting and selfish these two are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She wanted to make Amir jealous because he was constantly cheating on her ”like look plenty of men wants me” she faked some messages so it looked like Anthony had written it. I think she photoshopped it and Amir the dumb naive man believed it!! Without confronting Anthony or ask him if there’s any truth to it he went ahead and declared divorce on Twitter. And called Faryal a golddigger and ”leftovers” that Anthony could have his leftovers lol. Poor guy Anthony was innocent and said it wasn’t him. Faryal got humiliated and ridiculed so bad publicly because of a silly joke and lie she said she didn’t do it but Amir didn’t believe her. Amir actually thought Faryal was good and pretty enough for Anthony lol and that she was his type. The women AJ likes puts Faryal to shame. He said he likes his women big black and curvy haha it really backfired and it didn’t help that she was pregnant when this happened.

To this day people make comments on her insta that Alayna her second child is Anthony Joshua’s child people are so mean and write sexual comments on her accounts about him as well

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
She wanted to make Amir jealous because he was constantly cheating on her ”like look plenty of men wants me” she faked some messages so it looked like Anthony had written it. I think she photoshopped it and Amir the dumb naive man believed it!! Without confronting Anthony or ask him if there’s any truth to it he went ahead and declared divorce on Twitter. And called Faryal a golddigger and ”leftovers” that Anthony could have his leftovers lol. Poor guy Anthony was innocent and said it wasn’t him. Faryal got humiliated and ridiculed so bad publicly because of a silly joke and lie she said she didn’t do it but Amir didn’t believe her. Amir actually thought Faryal was good and pretty enough for Anthony lol and that she was his type. The women AJ likes puts Faryal to shame. He said he likes his women big black and curvy haha it really backfired and it didn’t help that she was pregnant when this happened.

To this day people make comments on her insta that Alayna her second child is Anthony Joshua’s child people are so mean and write sexual comments on her accounts about him as well
When AJ tweeted back a gif of It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy 😩 I was in the office when I seen it and cried laughing

• Haha

joane22

anyone close to these lot know Amir only does charity stuff to improve his image and stay relevant, his friends all say he does it for income in the part of the “administration fees”, why would anyone wanna give his charity anything knowing how he’s horrible at accounting — his £5M went missing in his wedding hall. Smh
I remember every time he would get caught in the papers cheating with a new girl, the next day he’s run to social media and pick a random cause to gather donations for in a PR move to sway the headlines for his cheating ways.
wouldn’t be surprised the charities all a ploy just to write off his trips and expenses like his airfare. Sick cheapsters the lot of them

it’s obvious he doesn’t care about the dire corona situation in India, can tell from his interviews that he’s just rallying for money but doesn’t even know where exactly it’s going. I’d Rather give to the Red Cross or known organizations

• Heart

TammyH.

I watched Meet the Khans last night what an absolute cringe fest. They don’t seem to have anything in common and it’s clear Faryal hates Bolton and Amir seems to be getting rinsed of his money left right and centre 11 million for basically a building site with a fancy glass roof.

I don’t understand the blue contacts she wears I personally think she looks so much better without them.
I’m literally watching it just now. She is just an empty shell. So insecure - she has changed her face so much including her eye colour. Plus she obviously starves herself. They having nothing in common and have nothing to talk about. She is clinging on for dear life for the money and lifestyle. Just so sad, really sad.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I have so much to say about their relationship but don't even know where to start. Just came here to say that their house is so ugly. Just saw a zoomed out birds eye view shot on the show and they've got their neighbours house so close next to theirs and they also don't seem to have a garden?? How can you spend so much money on a fugly mansion and not even have a garden 👀 just so much concrete

They said they went to a steak place for their first date and now a few episodes later they had sushi? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Anybody else figure out the story where he said he took off his Cartier love bangle and gave it to her on their first date is unlikely to be true? Lol Did he just happen to have the screwdriver with him? I’m only on episode 4 but she really doesn’t come across well at all... he seems like a misguided fool but she is toxic, controlling and selfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 15