Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an irresponsible thing to do.
This shows how addicted to his fake image he is. I think this will end horribly and soon.

Reactions: 3
She literally did want this life. She wasn't a good student in highschool nor the two years of college she attended. I've checked her school records. She wasnt in any honor roll or got any special mention or shout out. She does lie through her teeth. Her life has been and is just trapping a famous man, making your insta public in 2011 after engagement, trapping him with kids and wearing 3 dollar clothes with new shoes everyday. The khattan sisters or mirza sisters rarely see her? Khattan never see her since she's trash..why? They have businesses. They have lives. Her life is wearing PLT who.never even retweets her or post her photos and sit with big sneakers and ask the nanny or the baby to photograph her. She's a joke in Britain. Pakistan and USA doesn't even know her.View attachment 635293View attachment 635294View attachment 635295
Eeew she is such a skinny little minger in these pictures! No wonder her in laws never liked her. Pre marriage she was a bleeping bleep. Judging by these pics, she was out in the night clubs dressed like hooker in her formative years, that’s why she has no academic achievements today. She saw Amir and threw desperate self at him. A high quality man would never accept this gold digging tart as a wife. I guess she did well for herself

• Haha
In their YouTube recent interview "never have I ever" type thing, he says to her "when we first met with a group of friends, you kept staring at me. You kept looking at me." This means she 100 percent trapped him. She's a Leo. Nothing against the star, but Megan markle is also a Leo. There is and was an element of social climbing in her. Always has been.

In their YouTube recent interview "never have I ever" type thing, he says to her "when we first met with a group of friends, you kept staring at me. You kept looking at me." This means she 100 percent trapped him. She's a Leo. Nothing against the star, but Megan markle is also a Leo. There is and was an element of social climbing in her.

She pursued him through Facebook messages for while, whilst he was dating someone else. And when he came to the US she arranged to meet him. That didn’t stop her from lying that they met at a Prada photo shoot. I mean why would this skinny rat be at a photo shoot ?!

Her and her family also happened to “bump” into Amir’s family during Umrah. Her mum is very much involved in securing her daughter’s bag lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She pursued him through Facebook messages for while, whilst he was dating someone else. And when he came to the US she arranged to meet him. That didn’t stop her from lying that they met at a Prada photo shoot. I mean why would this skinny rat be at a photo shoot ?!

Her and her family also happened to “bump” into Amir’s family during Umrah. Her mum is very much involved in securing her daughter’s bag lol
She also lied and said Amir pursued him at a social gathering . Apparently she was working as a model lol

• Haha
You’ve seen the state of her, she can’t even upload a pic without erasing her entire nose with the FaceApp

Reactions: 2
Her nose was huge like her mums. Someone released pics of when she was like 14 on Twitter. She had a nose job done at 16 which mama Makhdoom encouraged and was prob paid for by a man she was shagging at the time. She had another done before the engagement which Amir paid for. She engaged for him big time even though he was with someone else. She broke them and then got her mum to get them married. Both mum and daughter trapped Amir. She was a chav before marriage. It was all about a free dinner, drink, handbag or makeup from a guy and she still confines with that. She didn’t own one designer stuff before meeting Amir. So the prada shoot or grand opening as she had said that before too is bull tit. Fakeyal thought she couldn’t get better than him and went for him. She couldn’t have got anyone worser if you ask me 🤣🤣🤣

She defo came from a trampy family and her mum put in her guys should provide you hence she started man catching from a young age when she should have been focusing on her studying . The house she was living in with her family before marriage was prob on rent. If you come from a upper money family no way you to trap a man with money as you seen plenty of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I remember on Meet the kunts mama makhdoom said repeatedly to Amir “but some days you can cheat, you know?” Referring to breaking his diet routine but I’m sure deep down she was like duck around all you please, just don’t divorce my useless daughter, we need money 💰

Reactions: 6
I remember on Meet the kunts mama makhdoom said repeatedly to Amir “but some days you can cheat, you know?” Referring to breaking his diet routine but I’m sure deep down she was like duck around all you please, just don’t divorce my useless daughter, we need money 💰
Lol watch when he cheats on her next time he will tell her mum that she told him he was allowed. Haha

Btw what fight is that moron Amir training for exactly? On snap he is filming himself running around in his Dubai neighbourhood at 1.38am. When is he going to stop lying to himself and accept his boxing career is over - or is he running as an excuse to get away from Faryal in the house. Lol

Lol watch when he cheats on her next time he will tell her mum that she told him he was allowed. Haha

Btw what fight is that moron Amir training for exactly? On snap he is filming himself running around in his Dubai neighbourhood at 1.38am. When is he going to stop lying to himself and accept his boxing career is over - or is he running as an excuse to get away from Faryal in the house. Lol
It’s really so pathetic how when every time he cheats she turns on the blind eye, making excuses for him saying she won’t leave him because “kids didn’t deserve it” 🤡
First of all, she doesn’t give a single duck about her kids, neglecting them since they were born, if these kids were from a cab driver she’d give them for adoption and forget their names the next day but most importantly she’s acting as if the world doesn’t know he’s been cheating on her way before they had kids and even before they got married. If she had such a strong moral compass (LOL!!!) why didn’t she leave him then?

Faryal you’re a doormat and a damn joke, just need to admit it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The kids are with mama doom doom now and if they ended in divorce they would be with her too! 🤣 fakeyal the lies you come out with never make sense. The public are not thick as your dim wit hubby 🤣

Reactions: 5
pretty sure everyone following them is just eagerly waiting for their next public spat. Both are quite unstable so it makes for good amusement. Those tweets are their true feelings about each other. Worth a read. #leftover #golddigger #obessedWithKylieJennerAndSurgeries #alwaysaroundalcoholAndWomen #boxingcareerover

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh when faryal sent amir out for breakfast with the hired help.
He tried so hard not to film her. I first thought it was the Corpse bride with no makeup that’s why he moved camera away from her so fast. Had to pose his snap to see who was it and oops it was the maid, oh God I was laughing 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe they brought these hideous dinner plates from Bolton to Dubai lmao 🤣 Amir is such an obnoxious chav, always snapping every Tom, Dick, and Harry that he’s sharing the company of. Like just eat your meal and STFU about “hangin out with the brotha bla bla bla” for once
1A077910-6F7C-4691-A9D2-8CC69D43F50C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally did want this life. She wasn't a good student in highschool nor the two years of college she attended. I've checked her school records. She wasnt in any honor roll or got any special mention or shout out. She does lie through her teeth. Her life has been and is just trapping a famous man, making your insta public in 2011 after engagement, trapping him with kids and wearing 3 dollar clothes with new shoes everyday. The khattan sisters or mirza sisters rarely see her? Khattan never see her since she's trash..why? They have businesses. They have lives. Her life is wearing PLT who.never even retweets her or post her photos and sit with big sneakers and ask the nanny or the baby to photograph her. She's a joke in Britain. Pakistan and USA doesn't even know her.View attachment 635293View attachment 635294View attachment 635295
Bloody hell she is hideous

Every time I watch the show Botched I wonder when they’ll feature fartyal

• Haha
Have you guys seen her latest snap where she shows a meme about breaking up. Looks like her and Amir are fighting again

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen her latest snap where she shows a meme about breaking up. Looks like her and Amir are fighting again
Just did. No matter what happened, she’s too weak and dependant to ever leave him. Just gonna post those little “feel me sorry” quotes as usual. The attention seeking doormat.

Even with heavy filters and a stained camera lens LOL you can see her face is beyond swollen from countless injections and 1£ ali express serums. She looks like a 50+ suffering from a hangover

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.