Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shabana looks more younger and classier than this woman šŸ¤£ does anyone remember how she used to mock tabindaā€™s daughters teeth? Iā€™ve just seen Lamiashaā€™s and there really awful!!! Thatā€™s karma for you Fakeyal šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Why are her boobs sagging to her stomach, looking like a botched cartoon character

Reactions: 4
So this piece of tac can wish her dad happy Fatherā€™s Day but not wish her mother in law happy birthday! Her mother in law really does look weak. And thatā€™s the same crappy pic she posts of her dad every year. She has none with him and has no relation with him so she posts the same tit šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
So this piece of tac can wish her dad happy Fatherā€™s Day but not wish her mother in law happy birthday! Her mother in law really does look weak. And thatā€™s the same crappy pic she posts of her dad every year. She has none with him and has no relation with him so she posts the same tit šŸ¤£
She didnā€™t even wish Amir a happy fatherā€™s dayšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
She didnā€™t even wish Amir a happy fatherā€™s dayšŸ˜‚

I feel like heā€™s seeing someone else in Dubai but the new girl hasnā€™t told us yet. The corpse bride is aware and angry in silence.

My friend dated amir in 2018 and heā€™s good at persuading women to keep it shut

I feel like heā€™s seeing someone else in Dubai but the new girl hasnā€™t told us yet. The corpse bride is aware and angry in silence.

My friend dated amir in 2018 and heā€™s good at persuading women to keep it shut
I donā€™t think he dates as such. Itā€™s not like you can have a conversation with him, he doesnā€™t have any interests or hobbies other than sex.

he is probably sleeping around again - paying for it.

Reactions: 6
Judging from Amirs snap chat, the way he snaps his meals, even if itā€™s just a simple paratha with egg and baked beans. Itā€™s as if he never seen food before, he seems like he is starving and always waiting greedily for the next free meal. This is a consequence of marrying a woman who does not know how to cook. Itā€™s obvious from the way he drooled over a portion of home made prawns in one of his snap stories, this guy does not get to eat his fill of a proper home cooked meal. He needs to learn to cook for himself, that idiot Faryal will never feed him the way his mother used too. I bet he misses his mums food. I also feel sorry for the poor kids, Faryal makes them eat plain pot noodle for dinner. And she feeds Amir bland salmon and veg the best she can do. Itā€™s all in their show.

Reactions: 8
Amirā€™s mom looked really weak in the birthday snaps. Not sure how her treatment is going but I remember seeing my aunt at this stage - the treatment was working but was taking a toll on her body and because of her age, body started shutting down.

hope amir can grow a heart and head backto UK to spend time with her.

Amirā€™s mom looked really weak in the birthday snaps. Not sure how her treatment is going but I remember seeing my aunt at this stage - the treatment was working but was taking a toll on her body and because of her age, body started shutting down.

hope amir can grow a heart and head backto UK to spend time with her.
Poor woman, I really feel sorry for Amirs mum, she is most probably feels incomplete without her eldest son near her at this difficult time. Faryal has no doubt poisoned him against his mother . She definitely has something on him that he doesnā€™t want to get out, thatā€™s why he left his dying mother in uk and went to Dubai

It sad to see the state of Amir mum. Something isn't quite right with Amir, didn't think he could be this heartless towards his mum. Doesn't matter what conflict you have in life, not being there for someone who raised & supported you throughout your life, with haunt him till his dying day. Amir might feel like he has no choice as he has 3 children and doesn't want to lose them, but regardless, life works in cycle.

Reactions: 7
Imagine going out constantly having your ****** wife follow you like a dog in Dubai, meanwhile your mother is in that state.

the least he couldā€™ve done was make sure she gets the best private treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She ended up wishing Amir a happy fatherā€™s day on instagram. I think she reads this thread lol

Reactions: 2
Faryal gives off Caitlin Jenner vibes Forreal. she looks like a trans after the amount of surgeries sheā€™s gone thru, no wonder he cheats and cheat

If I were Fakeyal I would pipe down. She really thinks my giving him a son he wonā€™t duck around. The amount of bleeping that guy has done Iā€™m sure he has loads of children throughout the world šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
If I were Fakeyal I would pipe down. She really thinks my giving him a son he wonā€™t duck around. The amount of bleeping that guy has done Iā€™m sure he has loads of children throughout the world šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I just feel bad for the kids. The first one came to this world as a result of a carefully calculated plan of Faryal and mama makhdoom to ā€œget themselves a millionaireā€. The other two were an attempt to keep their excuse of a marriage from falling apart.
Now all 3 are being neglected.

Reactions: 7
nothing can stop that man bleeping about! He doesnā€™t fear GOD and has no religion. I can just imagine in a few years all these ladies he has used and abused claiming their children are his! Get ready to do DNA samples Fakeyal!!! šŸ¤£ but thatā€™s what happens when you chose money over religion and character!!!

Amir will always cheat because he is an average looking uneducated thick guy who has been elevated by attractive women due to his money only.

faryal doesnā€™t cheat but is just as bad because she endorses his cheating, wanking etc by staying with him.

they suit each other well. Itā€™s a transactional marriage.
These days Amir is looking like those perverted freshy ugly uncle types. And he is so bleeping vain! in his most recent snap he videos his ugly face whilst driving and he is proper staring at himself with a smug look on his face. In case Amir reads this: keep your Eyes on the road Amir you ugly asshole! ... Lol. Sorry got a bit carried away! But his face really annoys me!!

• Haha
These days Amir is looking like those perverted freshy ugly uncle types. And he is so bleeping vain! in his most recent snap he videos his ugly face whilst driving and he is proper staring at himself with a smug look on his face. In case Amir reads this: keep your Eyes on the road Amir you ugly asshole! ... Lol. Sorry got a bit carried away! But his face really annoys me!!
Whoa I was just about to say this! Heā€™s put on some weight and getting extra dark under Dubai sun, now heā€™s began to look like one of these pervert Pakistani cabbies from Labor camps. If it wasnā€™t for the money that what heā€™d probably be anyway. Not much intelligence in his eyes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.