Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she doesn’t put any effort into the one she’s shipped off to America :(

Reactions: 3
I think she definitely does read this lol, previously someone mentioned how the children don’t have any persistent lessons. Just random tennis and random swimming lessons. Now she is trying to prove us wrong by showing us on her snap that Lamaisa actually had more than one tennis lesson. Maybe that’s because tennis is taught by a fit instructor, check out how thirsty Faryal posts him up on her snap. Thirsty Faryal probably got dressed up in her itty bitty crop top and joggers to get the tennis teachers attention. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amir looks so impressed when he meets fit girls or athletes too bad he married an anorexic lazy slob who can’t even stand straight bc her implants weight more than her torso lmbo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well bringing back this
What happened here? Is she balding? Is it from stress caused by chasing her cheating brainless baboon of a husband all over Dubai or the long term hair extension damage? Did the miraculous Ali express £1 hair grow stimulating oils not work?

The villa’s of District one start price is AED 15M. Does anyone else suspect they rented a villa instead of buying it? Amir’s boxing career which one upon a time was his main income source is done and failed. The couple (if they can be called one) beg for freebies all round the clock, they can barely pay for a meal without it being offered in exchange for a shout out. The Corpse bride is wearing knock off designers and begs for complimentary Botox and fillers. Kids wear each other’s old clothes. My guess is that just the way Khans rent Bentleys and RR just to flaunt their inexistent wealth on tv shows, they rented this villa

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What happened here? Is she balding? Is it from stress caused by chasing her cheating brainless baboon of a husband all over Dubai or the long term hair extension damage? Did the miraculous Ali express £1 hair grow stimulating oils not work?

The villa’s of District one start price is AED 15M. Does anyone else suspect they rented a villa instead of buying it? Amir’s boxing career which one upon a time was his main income source is done and failed. The couple (if they can be called one) beg for freebies all round the clock, they can barely pay for a meal without it being offered in exchange for a shout out. The Corpse bride is wearing knock off designers and begs for complimentary Botox and fillers. Kids wear each other’s old clothes. My guess is that just the way Khans rent Bentleys and RR just to flaunt their inexistent wealth on tv shows, they rented this villa
Thats common hair loss that occurs a few months after having a baby. I’d say hers is so noticeable because she had two close together.

Reactions: 1
Also, I’ve noticed most of her stories lately were about religion along with some pitiful quotes about being mistreated, and how full of struggles and unfair her life is etc :sneaky:
Did amir find someone else in Dubai?

Also, I’ve noticed most of her stories lately were about religion along with some pitiful quotes about being mistreated, and how full of struggles and unfair her life is etc :sneaky:
Did amir find someone else in Dubai?
If she is worried about being mistreated she should get the hell outta Dubai - they don’t like Pakistanis or Indians there.

Reactions: 2
This bimbo never runs out of businesses to exploit for her own selfish needs. “At the CONSCIENCE” of your own home lmao

I definitely believe the comment or who suggested that the house is likely rented, and that goes for all of Amir’s cars too.

043527B7-FF22-4ABB-AA72-D3DD10FF7A8A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
If it’s rented, which it will be, they are running out of money.

you can’t pay for electricity from Instagram!

That was my initial thought that the house was rented and not purchased. All this fuss was solely to brag on Meet the cunts. No way they could afford it while scrapping the bottom of the barrel for free burgers and linens.
Watch, once their lease is up, amir is gonna say he sold the house to help his mother pay medical bills or corpse bride will make some lame ass excuse as “London is home” 👽
PS. They can’t even agree on the fact which one of them “BoUgHt” the home

Attachments

This twit suddenly remembers her “friendship” with Shabana from Scotland? I’m surprised since they’ve been practically mum since Shabana threw her a baby shower (notice there were never any baby showers for the daughter) and Faryal didn’t even appreciate it. They were simply friends of convenience due to their husband’s business relationship and clearly that soured at some point.

I’m sure they have a hundred other pictures together to choose from and she decides to post the one where she paired a sweater (NOT a sweater dress) with only leggings and was clearly lacking common sense to wear proper bottoms. And if she didn’t feel stupid about it, she wouldn’t have covered up her exposed bottom with that stupid text bubble.

DEA967EF-C158-4BB2-B504-464FF75627F5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
^My god, that outfit (yellow sweater with the leggings) is the tackiest outfit i’ve seen on her by far. What was she thinking?!🤢

Reactions: 6
Those tights look dreadful. The Gucci loafers became a cult new money trash item. Another thing to avoid.

her use of “besties” is to show the world she has friends, just as Amir uses “my boi” or “with the lads”. Anyone who knows them knows neither actually have any true friends and talk bad about anyone who asks of them, saying they just use us for clout. You can count how many close friends Amir has had during the last 10 years all of whom he stopped talking to once he got no more use out of them. Fakeyal is incapable of friends bc she knows they’d pick apart her gaudy tacky clothing sense and awfully failed attempt at being a mother and confused state of trying to look “cool” as show off as tho she’s happy and rich. The life of empty no friend having miserable stingy narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
her use of “besties” is to show the world she has friends, just as Amir uses “my boi” or “with the lads”. Anyone who knows them knows neither actually have any true friends and talk bad about anyone who asks of them, saying they just use us for clout. You can count how many close friends Amir has had during the last 10 years all of whom he stopped talking to once he got no more use out of them. Fakeyal is incapable of friends bc she knows they’d pick apart her gaudy tacky clothing sense and awfully failed attempt at being a mother and confused state of trying to look “cool” as show off as tho she’s happy and rich. The life of empty no friend having miserable stingy narcissists.
What about those Pakistani girls that pretend to be Turkish/Arabs? Alizey and Laili their names are. From Biolite clinic. Thought they were somewhat friends with Faryal but I can imagine how stressful it’d be for her to let women with real breast and hips around herself and amir.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.