Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faryal Hussein! She changed her name so people don’t do bad eveil things to her and also because she wanted her name to sound sophisticated and posh! Both things she failed miserably at yet again! 🤣Amir gave her more than evil and she is a chav wanting a lifestyle were she does hell all! Posh my foot!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but How is that a Shia name my Sunni best friend has the surname Hussain?
i don’t know, I didn’t make the Shia comment. I personally think she faked her name to makhdoom to sound more Arabic/exotic and also cover up her true identity since that would prove her high school-only 1st year college dropout status and not fit her stupid “I WaS sTuDyiNG CoRPoRaTe LaW” lie. Even her brother dropped out of med school in the Caribbean.

Yes thus is her life. Out all day. Sheesha and Amir's friends all night. Cook in the kitchen. 2 Nannys (which you often see in videos), and then snapchat ting children when they are on ipads or propped before a TV. Never seen two parents who are such idiots.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry but How is that a Shia name my Sunni best friend has the surname Hussain?
It’s not a Shia name Sunni’s have that surname too. But I do believe Faryal’s family is Shia though because I came across her brothers instagram profile recently and he posts alot of Shia related things.

Reactions: 2
That kid needs to get back to school. School started in UK I’m sure! She ducked her own education and will do the same for her children too!

Reactions: 3
It’s not a Shia name Sunni’s have that surname too. But I do believe Faryal’s family is Shia though because I came across her brothers instagram profile recently and he posts alot of Shia related things.
Faryal also has that hand symbol up on her wall that is affiliated with Shia. Her bro is definitely a Shia and kind of nuts about Iran I think, lol.

Yes thus is her life. Out all day. Sheesha and Amir's friends all night. Cook in the kitchen. 2 Nannys (which you often see in videos), and then snapchat ting children when they are on ipads or propped before a TV. Never seen two parents who are such idiots.
they are so selfish. They’ve managed to find “friends” in Dubai to hang with but what about some playmates for Lamisah so she can have human interaction with someone her age? If you can’t be arsed to make sure your kid is happy and engaged, then ship her off to UK to Amir’s family. At least she won’t be forced to be on her iPad all the time and be a loner.

The only companion Lamaisah had was that mentally stunted 3rd wheel friend of theirs, Omar, and now even he is nowhere to be seen 🤪

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice on their BBC show: Big in Bolton, in the second episode when Faryal’s mother was cooking breakfast and She asked Faryal to take out some spices for her. Faryal, of course, had no idea what to take out of her spice cupboard as she doesn’t cook. Her mum was getting impatient with her and was telling her to hurry up. Faryal responded by giving her mother a witch faced evil stare, as if she was warning her mother not to step out of line in front of the cameras. Then Faryal just gives up helping her mum and just snaps at her mum: you get the stuff out cos I don’t know where it is! Has anyone else who watched the show noticed that evil stare she gives her mum? It might be that Faryal just looked scary in that scene, as she had no make up on and had icy blue contacts in her eyes, which made her look like a zombie. However judging by the bitchy way she responds to negative comments to her photos on her social media. I wouldn’t put it past Faryal to be a mega witch. That’s how you know she is not a kind person , just another greedy fucker looking out for herself.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yup. It blew my mind. That was such a mean cold stare as if her mother is ruining her moment on TV. The strangest thing is fartyal is almost 30, and didn't know a simple damn spice. Which showed how entitled and spoiled she is.

Has always had her mother cook. She casually walked into the kitchen and asked her 55 year old mother what she is cooking. Didn't offer any help. Then went organizing her shoes. Then dropped a wailing a child to her grandmother. She has never take a single responsibility .

1. No degree. Because that's a responsibility.
2. Never raised kids. Never read to them or focused on their education or extra curricular. No persistent class. No Quran class. One odd tennis class. One single random swim class. No friends for lamaisa
3. No YouTube career because that's a responsibility.
4. No authentic non ali express makeup line like HUDA because that's a responsibility

Just want to wear 5 dollar crop top with plastic boobs reaching her navel, smoke sheesha at 2am at 30. Leave children to a Dubai nanny. If she thinks these kids won't speak about her and grow damaged, she is bleeping wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup. It blew my mind. That was such a mean cold stare as if her mother is ruining her moment on TV. The strangest thing is fartyal is almost 30, and didn't know a simple damn spice. Which showed how entitled and spoiled she is.

Has always had her mother cook. She casually walked into the kitchen and asked her 55 year old mother what she is cooking. Didn't offer any help. Then went organizing her shoes. Then dropped a wailing a child to her grandmother. She has never take a single responsibility .

1. No degree. Because that's a responsibility.
2. Never raised kids. Never read to them or focused on their education or extra curricular. No persistent class. No Quran class. One odd tennis class. One single random swim class. No friends for lamaisa
3. No YouTube career because that's a responsibility.
4. No authentic non ali express makeup line like HUDA because that's a responsibility

Just want to wear 5 dollar crop top with plastic boobs reaching her navel, smoke sheesha at 2am at 30. Leave children to a Dubai nanny. If she thinks these kids won't speak about her and grow damaged, she is bleeping wrong.
Exactly! I’m glad I’m not the only one who caught that!

Reactions: 2
I would also like to add, even though Fartyal’s mother does everything for her, from childcare, to cooking for her children and husband. She even followed Amir to Paris, to make sure he doesn’t shag another woman (I think that’s what Faryal meant when she stated that her mother helped save her marriage in the show lol) ... anyway I never see Fartyal do anything nice for her mother, like buy her a nice gift, take her out for nice meal or just treat her mother to something nice, to show her appreciation. Some people may say that she probably does in private, however we all know that FArtyal snaps and documents everything. I’m sure that is she did do something nice for her mother she would take a photo and tell the world what a good daughter she is. It’s sad really.

She doesn't do anything for her. If she did, yes she would snap. If she can pick a mobile during prayer, snap it then she can do anything.

Reactions: 3
What she means when she says her mother saved her marriage is she told her to shut the duck up and tolerate Amir as she knew full well what he was like when she married him 🤣 Moma Makhdoom reminded her why she married him in the first place, for the 💵💵 💵 and fame so pipe down girl lol. Wasn’t Amir’s Kim the one that saved his marriage and that Shaykh Saqib Shami from the West Midlands who she wanted to see in private and he said no 🤣 She’s such a liar that it’s unbelievable

*Amir’s mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.