Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s that deep, she dumped the first born just as much and don’t forget after after the son, he was also dumped as a new born. If the grandma was a spring chicken she’d defo have the baby boy too. I mean look she’s got 2 children in Dubai but has left them at least twice to go to another country! To have the privilege to not have to worry about money or working a 9-5, but you had 3 children to just dump them with some uneducated nannies.

Reactions: 9
She showed alyana on her Snapchat and it looks like a recent video with faryal speaking in the background maybe mama makhdoomdoom is now in Dubai with alyana

Reactions: 1
She showed alyana on her Snapchat and it looks like a recent video with faryal speaking in the background maybe mama makhdoomdoom is now in Dubai with alyana
Honestly that could even be a FaceTime recording with Faryal speaking. Highly doubt she’s magically conjured up her daughter now that ppl started bringing up her absence again

Reactions: 2
In case anyone forgot, here’s a reminder of how our highness uses social media, videos and pictures to her full advantage! No way she is with Alayana!

'If you want a relationship to work, you have to do anything. And with our relationship, I think Faryal really became a little bit desperate as she wanted to make this work.' - As much as I think Amir is a dick, he is speaking the truth here. Our highness did become desperate whereas he wanted to walk away! She knew no one would fund her bags and shoes 🤣
If they had divorced would she not have gotten half of everything (or at least a huge lump sum).

I’m no expert on divorce law but I would have assumed being the mother of two of his children would mean she would be in a pretty good position financially if the marriage had ended.

I think they’re better off apart (I’m sure he’s still cheating but probably taking more precautions, getting the girls to sign NDAs or something now, like a lot of footballers do) but it always struck me that she wanted to save the marriage, against all common-sense.

Ditto on the divorce it's not like they have a healthy marriage anyway. I don't see any respect, love or loyalty between them. It's the most meaningless marriage ever they both are useless and wants freedom. They are out with friends and traveling from one country to another country without any worries in life and acting like they don't have children.

I hope Amir divorces her that way she would have no choice but go live with her parents in NY and be forced to spend time with her children as she's got nothing better to do all day. Wonder when these two will get their karma and be teached a lesson they'll never forget in their pathetic lives.

Reactions: 4
If they had divorced would she not have gotten half of everything (or at least a huge lump sum).

I’m no expert on divorce law but I would have assumed being the mother of two of his children would mean she would be in a pretty good position financially if the marriage had ended.
I agree. I think one of the reasons she’s staying with him is to spite her in laws lmao. But it’s not just the money she wants. Being married to Amir allows her to be invited to all these cool events, award shows, etc. It also gives her more travel opportunities. She loves the fame and attention she gets being his wife.

Reactions: 7
Yes she would have walked away with a lump sum and maintaince on a monthly basis for her children ( not sure how that would have worked out as she is a US citizen and she would have gone back) but that was NOT enough. She knew she would blow the cash quickly on tit. As Shah said she loves the limelight, it makes her feel good about herself lol beats me how hanging out with a man who is a serial cheater who she begged to stay with can make feel like that 🤷‍♀️😷🤣

Reactions: 3

I think they’re better off apart (I’m sure he’s still cheating but probably taking more precautions, getting the girls to sign NDAs or something now, like a lot of footballers do) but it always struck me that she wanted to save the marriage, against all common-sense.
Of course she was desperate to save the marriage that's why she got pregnant with Alyana. When Amirs friend's even said he had been unhappy for years and wanted to leave her and she even admitted they had problems for a while why on earth would you get pregnant? To trap the cash cow for life and enjoy all the fame and glory that comes with it. She's a nobody without him. And even admitted on her crappy reality show she could never move to the usa again.

Why on earth would she leave him when she's not bothered about her own kids and just wants fame and money and to get her tits out on sc. As she said she wants 'an endless life of travelling', and her 'dream' was to have a reality show. Well that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't trapped him by getting pregnant again and if he had divorced her in 2017 she would have been irrelevant today.

She is beautiful 😍
Your absolutely entitled to your opinion. But you do realise she has a snapchat filter on Alayna's picture and puts a snapchat filter on every single picture of her three kids. This woman is disgusting and sick in the head beyond words.

Last edited:
Remember when she lightened the baby pic of her eldest. That was so embarrassing!!

I think faryal uses push up bras
Yes, as someone who does have implants I really don’t think she has them because of the shape and lack of upper pole that you would normally have.

I did ask a friend who’s also got implants and she agreed she thought Faryal’s were natural. I think if we asked a surgeon they would a agree (and add that the change in size would be due to pregnancy).

I showed her this picture as it’s probably the most low cut she has shown publicly. I hadn’t realised her profile was on private now.

View attachment 1015190

Also don’t want to derail this thread but her brother-in-law Harry (yes the one who called her Michael Jackson and hated on her for being ‘plastic’) is shock horror liking photos of girls who are very obviously plastic and not exactly very covered up. Seems he low-key has a thing for Instagram models of the very enhanced variety himself. Let’s hope his poor wife hasn’t noticed.

Don’t get me wrong she has had a lot done, but (so far) her thing seems to have been her face rather than her body when it comes to changes.
I think faryal uses push up bras because theres no way she would photoshop her boobs to look smaller. Also I was looking through her insta and although her boobs have the roundness of fake boobs, they're not as gravity defying, like lailli Mirza's fake boobs.

Another thing I've noticed is that many of you think Amir's family is some sweet good-natured family but I disagree. I followed amir's sisters snapchat for a while and one thing im sure off is that they are your typical backwards old-school brown family. Like you can tell Amir's sisters bad mouth people behind their backs and think they're better than others. Amir's brothers no different than Amir with the hoeing around. The only good person in that family is Harry's wife. you could tell she's one of those sweet, naive village girls from back home.

Reactions: 5
^ her implants are old and probably weren’t placed/healed well to begin with - aka botched. And literally no1 here thinks Amir’s siblings are some “sweet good natured” family. They’re not innocent, but are we comparing who is the lesser of evils? They’re all crap ppl and Amir definitely deserves a witch like Faryal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
^ her implants are old and probably weren’t placed/healed well to begin with - aka botched. And literally no1 here thinks Amir’s siblings are some “sweet good natured” family. They’re not innocent, but are we comparing who is the lesser of evils? They’re all crap ppl and Amir definitely deserves a witch like Faryal
you might be right about the implants, but I still can't fathom why someone would still choose small implants if they are going to get the surgery. I've seen some comments earlier in the thread where ppl were pitying amir's family and saying they didn't deserve to be treated so badly by faryal. But I still feel like faryal and her in laws are the same type of ppl but the family is just better at hiding their bad side

Reactions: 2
Remember when she lightened the baby pic of her eldest. That was so embarrassing!!
And then comes on her reality show and says how she won't promote a whitening cream and tells her older daughter about her brown skin 'you go girl!' while obsessing over nudes and khadijas sex life lmao!

Honestly, I'm amazed this woman has any fans/followers. Just shows what this world is coming to. I actually felt sorry for her when Amir was going to divorce her and genuinely wanted them to make it work. Honestly when God puts something right for me or helps me I feel so grateful and humble and try to be a better person but she came back as the trampiest, fakest, fame and money crazy, ignorant, bitchiest person ever even neglecting her own children. But the man who did it all to her aka Ameer it's all worth it for her coz she's got herself a millionaire of course lol. This woman's true colours really have come out in 2017.

Reactions: 5
I think faryal uses push up bras

I think faryal uses push up bras because theres no way she would photoshop her boobs to look smaller. Also I was looking through her insta and although her boobs have the roundness of fake boobs, they're not as gravity defying, like lailli Mirza's fake boobs.

Another thing I've noticed is that many of you think Amir's family is some sweet good-natured family but I disagree. I followed amir's sisters snapchat for a while and one thing im sure off is that they are your typical backwards old-school brown family. Like you can tell Amir's sisters bad mouth people behind their backs and think they're better than others. Amir's brothers no different than Amir with the hoeing around. The only good person in that family is Harry's wife. you could tell she's one of those sweet, naive village girls from back home.
They sussed Faryal out very well hence the problems from the start. Faryal admitted in the good morning Britain interview 2017 that the problems started when she went charging down to Dubai to surprise Amir just a few weeks before their wedding when he was on family holiday. And his family said she ruined their holiday Like seriously WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?
You're getting married in a few weeks and you can't even let Amir go on a family holiday on his own before the marriage! The family realised what it was going to be like so they tried to control her but failed. And she has done exactly what they feared got full control of every single aspect of Amirs life and his finances.

Fair enough she's his wife but she isn't a good person either. Faking the screenshots to Amir that she's with AJ and then telling him on Twitter she can bury him alive with the dirt she has on him LMAO! AMEEER stay on her good side or that dirt she has on you will be burying you soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Its an old video, i remember seeing the same one a while back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.