Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly as we predicted this hippocrite is now posting religious quotes about the help of God and victory is near meaning Amir's fight. Yes, Faryal we know if he wins you must already have your outfit planned to get your plastic tits out if God gives Ameeer victory and do your WOOP WOOOP.

Last time kell brooke lost a fight you were laughing and calling him 'Kelly' on snapchat yet Kell Brook's wife has never said anything about Amir. You will love that in your reality show Amir winning so you can act like you're some big WAG.

You're a vile, piece of tit calling on God now for his help and victory. Piece of sick, twisted, tit. Go visit your daughter so you can atleast put a recent snap up of her instead of from over a year ago you evil, twisted devil. We know for your reality show the night of his fight you'll do an acting scene on the prayer mat as if youre bothered about religion. May God disgrace you and Amir on Februay 19th God willing because you both are the vilest scum ever.

Reactions: 5
Her outfits really do represent her religion, but hey ho she has a good cold stone heart, which we all have witnessed on national tv 🤣🤣🤣
I mean she can wear what she wants but my god she makes everything look so tacky and who matches that dark green too with brown trousers. Eurgh, she has so sense of style

Reactions: 1
I mean she can wear what she wants but my god she makes everything look so tacky and who matches that dark green too with brown trousers. Eurgh, she has so sense of style
I thought that. Looks so cheap. I was looking at some old pictures of her yesterday before they married. She was so nice and attractive ordinary. Then the surgery addiction. It's very sad. I thought she looked kind of old fashioned too then but in a nice way. Different. Now she's just a Kessex clone.

She resembled Kate Middleton to me when they got engaged. She was girl next door pretty. If I’m honest I pity her a bit and wonder if the obsession with changing her face is due to Amir’s cheating and her feeling she’s not ‘enough.’ Whatever the reason it’s pretty sad to me. Maybe I’m an idiot for thinking that way lol but she would have been better off never marrying him. She’s in a dysfunctional mess now and no amount of shopping or surgery is going to fix it.

I hope those poor kids turn out OK too. Daddy being a serial cheat and mummy numbing the pain by flexing her credit cards is not exactly a recipe for a happy family.

Reactions: 9
@dm2022 No I agree with you. It is sad and she must live with a lot of insecurity. When they first got together I thought it was really lovely and they seemed happy. I guess the combination of money, Instagram, & fear of not being good enough is a very unhealthy combination.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think it was a lack of insecurity that caused her playing with her face. In her head this is what celebrities do. Her life goal was to become a celebrity which she thinks she became after marrying Ameeeeeer. To fit in the “celebrity world” she just copied them!!! Thick bimbo, with no brain cells and just follows the crowd!!

I really don’t think it was a lack of insecurity that caused her playing with her face. In her head this is what celebrities do. Her life goal was to become a celebrity which she thinks she became after marrying Ameeeeeer. To fit in the “celebrity world” she just copied them!!! Thick bimbo, with no brain cells and just follows the crowd!!
Exactly! It's so obvious, it's got nothing to do with his cheating. She's not insecure, she's
in love with herself to the extent even her kids come second. It'a big lie that she wanted to save the marriage for her kids, you only have to look at how Alayna is treated for this narcissist to pursue her shallow life. She is a kardashian wannabe. When she got married she said she got Amir into her favourite show KUWTK and she loves Kim K. She has Kim K's doctor!

Influencers/celebrities say in their world getting a nose job, fillers, plastic surgery is as normal as going out for a meal with friends. Everywhere you go on social media you see these clones with fish lips, nose jobs, fillers and extensions. It's completely normal.

When her reality show came out she posted a pic of her on a billboard and said her biggest dream in life has come true to be on billboards. She wants the limelight on her 24/7 and wants to make sure she fits in and looks the best. She thinks she looks great and so do her fans.

Really wish ppl would stop saying she's had plastic surgery because of being cheated on. As someone who has been through the pain of being cheated on, I know so well what it's like to feel insecure and have low self esteem. From my own personal experience, I can tell you Faryal is not insecure about her looks and did not do this because of being cheated on. But we are all entitled to our opinions at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! It's so obvious, it's got nothing to do with his cheating. She's not insecure, she's
in love with herself to the extent even her kids come second. It'a big lie that she wanted to save the marriage for her kids, you only have to look at how Alayna is treated for this narcissist to pursue her shallow life. She is a kardashian wannabe. When she got married she said she got Amir into her favourite show KUWTK and she loves Kim K. She has Kim K's doctor!

Influencers/celebrities say in their world getting a nose job, fillers, plastic surgery is as normal as going out for a meal with friends. Everywhere you go on social media you see these clones with fish lips, nose jobs, fillers and extensions. It's completely normal.

When her reality show came out she posted a pic of her on a billboard and said her biggest dream in life has come true to be on billboards. She wants the limelight on her 24/7 and wants to make sure she fits in and looks the best. She thinks she looks great and so do her fans.

Really wish ppl would stop saying she's had plastic surgery because of being cheated on. As someone who has been through the pain of being cheated on, I know so well what it's like to feel insecure and have low self esteem. From my own personal experience, I can tell you Faryal is not insecure about her looks and did not do this because of being cheated on. But we are all entitled to our opinions at the end of the day.
Not to disrespect your experiences, thoughts or feelings but you can’t actually tell anything about another person based on your own personal experience. No two people in this world will react to the same situation in the world exact same way. This is most apparent in sibling relationships where children grow up in an abusive household and react to that abuse in completely different ways. Some go on to replicate their own childhood, some break the cycle, some abuse themselves there’s no one reaction to someone’s actions.

Reactions: 9
Not to disrespect your experiences, thoughts or feelings but you can’t actually tell anything about another person based on your own personal experience. No two people in this world will react to the same situation in the world exact same way. This is most apparent in sibling relationships where children grow up in an abusive household and react to that abuse in completely different ways. Some go on to replicate their own childhood, some break the cycle, some abuse themselves there’s no one reaction to someone’s actions.
That is exactly why I put a disclaimer at the end that 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion.' And I also made clear that I'm basing my view on the fact that in the celebrity and influencer world it's completely normal for influencers and celebrities to have surgery and they would laugh at the fact that ppl think you have to have trauma to change your looks. Please read properly before commenting.

Reactions: 4
That is exactly why I put a disclaimer at the end that 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion.' And I also made clear that I'm basing my view on the fact that in the celebrity and influencer world it's completely normal for influencers and celebrities to have surgery and they would laugh at the fact that ppl think you have to have trauma to change your looks. Please read properly before commenting.
So that means nobody can disagree with what you wrote? Or even say so because you wrote everyone’s entitled to their opinion at the end of yours? Yes you gave your opinion and I gave mine putting a disclaimer does not mean someone can’t still comment on what your wrote. Don’t be so precious this is tattle. Not your secret diary.

I remember when he announced their intended marriage that the DM comments were full of criticism about how average looking she was so it was kind of inevitable with that pressure to change herself. Whatever, it's sad that people are disfiguring themselves and people are getting rich from these procedures.

• Heart
I remember when he announced their intended marriage that the DM comments were full of criticism about how average looking she was so it was kind of inevitable with that pressure to change herself. Whatever, it's sad that people are disfiguring themselves and people are getting rich from these procedures.
I believe social media has been the curse of this generation. Everyone is bombarded with these images of ‘perfection’ which are always heavily edited yet insecurity leads you to believe that what you see in a photo can be attained if you just do a little something to your face, body, teeth, hair e.t.c

• Heart
So that means nobody can disagree with what you wrote? Or even say so because you wrote everyone’s entitled to their opinion at the end of yours? Yes you gave your opinion and I gave mine putting a disclaimer does not mean someone can’t still comment on what your wrote. Don’t be so precious this is tattle. Not your secret diary.
Calm down love. I was just making you realise that you misinterpreted my comment. My personal experience is only one of the 20 other reasons why I have this opinion and not my main reason for it like you made out. And I put the statement out realising everyone's opinions differ. I certainly don't want to be fighting over her and nor was I even arguing with you. Please don't be so aggressive and go do something to relax your mind x

• Haha
Calm down love. I was just making you realise that you misinterpreted my comment. My personal experience is only one of the 20 other reasons why I have this opinion and not my main reason for it like you made out. And I put the statement out realising everyone's opinions differ. I certainly don't want to be fighting over her and nor was I even arguing with you. Please don't be so aggressive and go do something to relax your mind x
Awh your funny 😄

You too hun can’t think of why your ex wanted someone else 🤣
So childish🙄 boyfriend's come and go. I got over my ex boyfriend the day I met my current one. I can give you my number if you want to continue trolling me but plz stop derailing the thread. Make a cup of tea and relax, don't take every little thing so seriously x

Does anyone know why Faryal goes private every now and then? Don't get the logic behind it. I don't follow her so I can only see her when she's public. Hope she stays private but she's too attention seeking for that.

So childish🙄 boyfriend's come and go. I got over my ex boyfriend the day I met my current one. I can give you my number if you want to continue trolling me but plz stop derailing the thread. Make a cup of tea and relax, don't take every little thing so seriously x

Does anyone know why Faryal goes private every now and then? Don't get the logic behind it. I don't follow her so I can only see her when she's public. Hope she stays private but she's too attention seeking for that.
Says the one with the essay 🙈

Exactly as we predicted this hippocrite is now posting religious quotes about the help of God and victory is near meaning Amir's fight. Yes, Faryal we know if he wins you must already have your outfit planned to get your plastic tits out if God gives Ameeer victory and do your WOOP WOOOP.

Last time kell brooke lost a fight you were laughing and calling him 'Kelly' on snapchat yet Kell Brook's wife has never said anything about Amir. You will love that in your reality show Amir winning so you can act like you're some big WAG.

You're a vile, piece of tit calling on God now for his help and victory. Piece of sick, twisted, tit. Go visit your daughter so you can atleast put a recent snap up of her instead of from over a year ago you evil, twisted devil. We know for your reality show the night of his fight you'll do an acting scene on the prayer mat as if youre bothered about religion. May God disgrace you and Amir on Februay 19th God willing because you both are the vilest scum ever.
Maybe she's been advised to go private to avoid unnaturally extreme reactions such as this type of thing?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.