Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned that faryal was raised by her grandmother so she probably thinks what she is doing is fine and it might be...I'm not a parenting expert.
But...Faryal has bad self esteem issues so I wonder if some of them come from the fact that her parents didn't raise her. If so, her kids are going to grow up to be the same if not worse.
Don't believe everything you hear and what makes you think she has self esteem issues? She is completely in love with herself and always has been. If she had self esteem issues she wouldn't be showing her face and body off on social media 24/7. She is in love with her looks and herself. She is an arrogant, conceited piece of tit.

Having fillers and plastic surgery isn't always about self esteem issues as we can see from the majority of celebrities. It's just a materialistic world where everything is about looks and money. Faryal is following the trend of looking like the rest of the clones of blow job lips, super straight extension hair, upturned nose with a dip in it, big boobs, fillers, veneers. The only thing left is her getting her bum done, which as someone rightly said she doesn't have any fat to get that done yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
^ I agree she is full of tit and lies through her teeth. She was defo raised by a nanny that’s what her children are getting the same treatment and the one who has saved her marriage gets to live with her mom for a bit lol. Her daughter in law will treat her more shitter and will have access to all this info on net. Carry on collecting goodies Fakeyal whoop whoop that’s the real purpose of life!!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
WTH wearing diapers until 6?! That’s neglect! How come this wasn’t reported to social care by school?! Fakeyal’s mom is an old woman who needs her regular rest. At that age you don’t want to be chasing children around! Yes it’s nice to have the grandchildren around once in a while but not be with you all the time. It’s not like fakeyal can’t have her with her as she has hired plenty of nannies to raise her children!!!
whilst i agree with everything else. faryals mum isnt an OLD woman. you make it out like shes a frail 90 year old lol. and theres defo nannies involved in alaynas care, or the obedient DIL

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't believe everything you hear and what makes you think she has self esteem issues? She is completely in love with herself and always has been. If she had self esteem issues she wouldn't be showing her face and body off on social media 24/7. She is in love with her looks and herself. She is an arrogant, conceited piece of tit.

Having fillers and plastic surgery isn't always about self esteem issues as we can see from the majority of celebrities. It's just a materialistic world where everything is about looks and money. Faryal is following the trend of looking like the rest of the clones of blow job lips, super straight extension hair, upturned nose with a dip in it, big boobs, fillers, veneers. The only thing left is her getting her bum done, which as someone rightly said she doesn't have any fat to get that done yet.
She could easily get implants in her bum if she wanted it bigger. Also, I wouldn’t say she has ‘big’ boobs I’m not even entirely convinced she has breast implants. As someone who does have them I look at hers and see no upper pole fullness as you would normally get with implants and they only look noticeable when she is wearing a balconette style which pushes them up anyway. She has done a lot of facial work (looks like another nose job too recently, as well as much more filler) but her body doesn’t look look very ‘done.’ If she likes the fashion model type look she may not want to do much to it either because the emphasis is on very thin (her natural shape) and up and down rather than curvy.

Reactions: 1
She could easily get implants in her bum if she wanted it bigger. Also, I wouldn’t say she has ‘big’ boobs I’m not even entirely convinced she has breast implants. As someone who does have them I look at hers and see no upper pole fullness as you would normally get with implants and they only look noticeable when she is wearing a balconette style which pushes them up anyway. She has done a lot of facial work (looks like another nose job too recently, as well as much more filler) but her body doesn’t look look very ‘done.’ If she likes the fashion model type look she may not want to do much to it either because the emphasis is on very thin (her natural shape) and up and down rather than curvy.
She definitely has implants and they’ve gone south on her. She was completely flat chested in her wedding pics and as a mother who has breastfed, no she did simply grow her boobs after having children, especially bc she hasn’t breastfed any of them

Reactions: 8
whilst i agree with everything else. faryals mum isnt an OLD woman. you make it out like shes a frail 90 year old lol. and theres defo nannies involved in alaynas care, or the obedient DIL
Ameeer must pay her mother very well to look after Alayna and Alayna' s expenses. Of course the mum is more than happy to look after her while her bank balance goes up and get the DIL to be the nanny.

We all know Faryal got pregnant again to save her marriage that was the only purpose of Alayna. Amir and even his own FRIENDS said Amir wanted to leave her FOR YEARS so what does that say about her? She can try blame his family all she wants.

Kylie Jenner even takes her daughter to work. As Amir said in the youtube prank what does she do all day. This woman and her mother are in cahoots together. Greedy, vile, evil women the pair of them.

When I saw this picture of her without a bra I really started believing that it's a boob job. If you ignore the Jessica Alves face you can see she is clearly wearing no bra or push up support but the top of her boob is so full. Ive seen ppl with big breasts and their boobs sag without a bra and even giving birth can't make someone who is completely flat chested suddenly have such good upper breast fullness and big breasts especially without a bra.

Also just going to leave this little excerpt from this article of her saying Alayna is her miracle child and how Amir realises how much effort she puts in her kids. Hilarious on one hand but so utterly shameless and disgusting. This woman is a devil along with her mum who is supporting her.
Sorry, my reply to your post got attached to a previous comment I made earlier on. Please refer to the pic attached. Interested in hearing your thoughts as you mentioned you have implants so probably know more than I do.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, as someone who does have implants I really don’t think she has them because of the shape and lack of upper pole that you would normally have.

I did ask a friend who’s also got implants and she agreed she thought Faryal’s were natural. I think if we asked a surgeon they would a agree (and add that the change in size would be due to pregnancy).

I showed her this picture as it’s probably the most low cut she has shown publicly. I hadn’t realised her profile was on private now.

EF79C353-3BC8-40BC-AB3E-F2B1680F2B4B.jpeg

Also don’t want to derail this thread but her brother-in-law Harry (yes the one who called her Michael Jackson and hated on her for being ‘plastic’) is shock horror liking photos of girls who are very obviously plastic and not exactly very covered up. Seems he low-key has a thing for Instagram models of the very enhanced variety himself. Let’s hope his poor wife hasn’t noticed.

Don’t get me wrong she has had a lot done, but (so far) her thing seems to have been her face rather than her body when it comes to changes.

• Sick

Imo you have to have massive self esteem issues if you turn yourself into a clown a year into your marriage. If she was truly confident in herself she wouldn't be out there yearning for attention

Reactions: 2
Imo you have to have massive self esteem issues if you turn yourself into a clown a year into your marriage. If she was truly confident in herself she wouldn't be out there yearning for attention
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and could possibly be right but I always go by what ppls actions are showing me. I can tell you that when you have low esteem you don't act like she does on social media. You want to hide from the public, you don't want to come in pictures. You don't pose 24/7 on social media sticking your tongue out and preening in your camera lens all the time. Half of her snaps are her posing in the camera smiling at herself and sticking her tongue out. She reeks arrogance and someone who is on love with herself.

Secondly, you might think she looks like a clown but she clearly doesn't nor do her minions and followers. Amir married her when she looked like the pic below so she isn't doing it for him. A year into her marriage she still looked the same apart from lip fillers. It's only I would say in 2017 when the family feud came out she started morphing into Jessica Alves because she knew now she could let her true colours out and do whatever she wanted. She's following the trend of her beloved kardashians.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She was a clubber from day one. Ameeeerrrr failed to judge her properly as she acted like a sweet, innocent family type of girl!!! Her true colours came out after the family fall out and when she had another child to secure her marriage lol. What a two faced drama queen! It’s her fav child’s birthday today and mummy gives her a shout out and doesn’t even have one pic with her to put up!!! Disgusting women!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes, as someone who does have implants I really don’t think she has them because of the shape and lack of upper pole that you would normally have.

I did ask a friend who’s also got implants and she agreed she thought Faryal’s were natural. I think if we asked a surgeon they would a agree (and add that the change in size would be due to pregnancy).

I showed her this picture as it’s probably the most low cut she has shown publicly. I hadn’t realised her profile was on private now.

View attachment 1015190

Also don’t want to derail this thread but her brother-in-law Harry (yes the one who called her Michael Jackson and hated on her for being ‘plastic’) is shock horror liking photos of girls who are very obviously plastic and not exactly very covered up. Seems he low-key has a thing for Instagram models of the very enhanced variety himself. Let’s hope his poor wife hasn’t noticed.

Don’t get me wrong she has had a lot done, but (so far) her thing seems to have been her face rather than her body when it comes to changes.
Which girls photos has he been liking on instagram? You could tell hes always been into that type and just married the good pakistani wife to keep his parents happy. Always the same story 😴😴

Wanderingrose, I screenshot the photos but I can’t remember their names off hand, just they were brunette and very obviously enhanced. I’ll have a look through my camera roll as they will be in there somewhere.

Actually quite upset me thinking about his poor wife going through those miscarriages whilst he’s on Instagram liking other womens’ pictures.

I think the men in that family are probably all the same when it comes to how they treat women. Wasn’t their dad having an affair as well as Amir and then that cousin was sleeping with a Muslim girl but went and married someone completely different who wears hijab.

One rule for the males and another for the females. Awful backward hypocritical family.

I may be completely wrong, but I think Alayna may have an issue. This is why she has been shunned to the mothers. As a mother of a child with additional needs, I just get a gut feeling I may be wrong. So please don't all come at me. If this is the case then Faryal is one sick individual. At least Alayna is getting stability and routine with the grandmother.

We all know how Mrs highness here wants to not be travelling and buying handbags but she has too it’s part of her job!! Shut the hell up you lying tart whose only wearing a bra outdoor these days. The posts you post to portray the real you screams fake just like you!

Well if this interview isn’t the biggest crock of tit, LMAO. Right Amir, I’m sure “A-list celebrities” just had your number available and were calling you up all the time! What a narcissistic ass this guy is: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/b...Brook-fight-not-star-fearing-life-boxing.html

Khan relocated to Colorado…Training at altitude should improve his endurance but it means an extended period away from his wife Faryal and their children, Lamaisah (7), Alayna (3) and son Muhammad, born in February 2020.

He identifies leaving them at home as the most challenging aspect of training in isolation, a marked change from his younger days when he was prone to compromising the stoic lifestyle his sport demands. RIGHTTT, AS IF AMIR HAS EVEN SPENT MORE THAN A COUPLE OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS WITH ANY OF HIS KIDS 🙄🤥

'There were times when the focus wasn't there,' he admits. 'In LA, I'd be training and I'd get phone calls from all these A-list celebrities. You'll have Mark Wahlberg, Vinnie Jones. They'd say, 'Amir, why don't you come out with us?' I'm like, 'Wow, I'm a big fan of your movies.' So I'd go to events with them while I'm in training camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know how Mrs highness here wants to not be travelling and buying handbags but she has too it’s part of her job!! Shut the hell up you lying tart whose only wearing a bra outdoor these days. The posts you post to portray the real you screams fake just like you!
“I just want a life of endless traveling…” ROFL 🤣 says the woman that only criss-crosses the same 4 places globally: UK, staten island, Dubai & Pakistan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'If you want a relationship to work, you have to do anything. And with our relationship, I think Faryal really became a little bit desperate as she wanted to make this work.' - As much as I think Amir is a dick, he is speaking the truth here. Our highness did become desperate whereas he wanted to walk away! She knew no one would fund her bags and shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's my theory with why Alayna isn't with them. I could totally be wrong.

Obviously being cheated by hubby is very traumatizing for any woman. No matter how rich or poor. It's totally degrading. In faryal case, she just finds out she's pregnant with their second child in the midst of her very public separation. I feel like she's associated all that trauma to poor Alayna now. Hence why mama makhdoom decided to take her away so that faryal doesn't get triggered.

Still a very nasty disgusting move on faryal part to distance herself from poor Alayna. Instead to going to a therapist to get help dealing with negative comments on social media, maybe she should've focused on not associating her effed up husbands issues on her child

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.