Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the Nicole Kidman show, “nine perfect strangers” on Hulu? There’s a character based on your prototypical Instagram bimbo, and I couldn’t help but be reminded of Faryal: pointy everywhere and stick-thin, overly contoured with way too much makeup, way too much oversized jewelry, just reeking of attention seeking self importance: https://www.californiajacket.com/product/nine-perfect-strangers-samara-weaving-track-jacket/

Reactions: 3
Look who’s back in Fartyal’s fake ass life…manny Omar! Too bad she probably didn’t bring Lamaisah or the toddler with her to have him watch them while she films her fake scenes. What exactly is the point of having this “reality show” when the whole world can see how contrived the storyline is: “while Amir is training in America for what may be his final knockout, Faryal has left her kids behind in Dubai to fly to the UK during a coronavirus surge for a cheap Instagram clothing photoshoot, while hanging out with her rent-a-friends that she has no real relationship with. Just as real as her “best friend” Shabana from Scotland” lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
fakeyal’s brother hates her which is mainly due to how she dresses and how she can’t fulfil her own responsibilities. She’s got her mother slaving away for her. Her brother couldn’t get married for years as his mother was put in UK babysitting whilst Mrs high and mighty here was out partying every night. Fakeyal’s brother has no relationship with her. He married from Pakistan to a girl who appears religious and wears an abaya. He hasn’t ever shown her on social media what I know of. The kids ditched miles away with strangers whilst Fakeyal is “working “ lol

Reactions: 5
It’s far from a ‘reality’ show as all the scenes etc are planned and you’re right they are rent-a-friends. Imagine dumping your kids for this fake tit

Reactions: 8
It's such a shame for her children. Forget everything else, I put my two kids to bed tonight my daughter slept on my arm and I held my sons hand until he fell asleep. They are only small for a while and then they grow. She's missed out on everything with them, I actually feel sorry for her, chasing money and fame but missing out on your children's lives.
Selfish woman with no heart for her children

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just been on her insta page and noticed she's definitely showing more skin than she used too. Also more work done on her face, lips are more cupid.

How many brothers does she have, as I'm sure in their reality show, they showed her brother and he was married to a American white lady?! I might have dreamt it! Lol

Reactions: 1
It's such a shame for her children. Forget everything else, I put my two kids to bed tonight my daughter slept on my arm and I held my sons hand until he fell asleep. They are only small for a while and then they grow. She's missed out on everything with them, I actually feel sorry for her, chasing money and fame but missing out on your children's lives.
Selfish woman with no heart for her children
It’s her loss at the end of the day. she shares no bond with her children and will never have any close relationships with them. Imagine how f’d up you have to be as a mother to find yourself in a situation where you can never say to your child “ when you were little, you used to do XYZ”
because you have no memories to share!!

not only that, it doesn’t sound seem like her mom is doing any sort of a decent job either. Amir just posted a video of his three-year-old daughter and surprise surprise she has a pacifier in her mouth 🙄 The older one had a pacifier until she was like 4-5 and was Wearing diapers until she was 6. But who cares about speech impediments, growth & development when you need to go ahead and post phony shopping bags 🛍 on social media to show how wonderful and carefree your empty vapid life is.

WTH wearing diapers until 6?! That’s neglect! How come this wasn’t reported to social care by school?! Fakeyal’s mom is an old woman who needs her regular rest. At that age you don’t want to be chasing children around! Yes it’s nice to have the grandchildren around once in a while but not be with you all the time. It’s not like fakeyal can’t have her with her as she has hired plenty of nannies to raise her children!!!

• Haha
WTH wearing diapers until 6?! That’s neglect! How come this wasn’t reported to social care by school?! Fakeyal’s mom is an old woman who needs her regular rest. At that age you don’t want to be chasing children around! Yes it’s nice to have the grandchildren around once in a while but not be with you all the time. It’s not like fakeyal can’t have her with her as she has hired plenty of nannies to raise her children!!!
i don’t think they had their daughter enrolled in school then, but I definitely remember Faryal posting pampers and how her mom got a potty training seat for lamaisah when she was at least 5-6. It was ridiculous

i don’t think they had their daughter enrolled in school then, but I definitely remember Faryal posting pampers and how her mom got a potty training seat for lamaisah when she was at least 5-6. It was ridiculous
Wow fakeyal embarassed herself by posting that. Clearly she doesnt know thats abnormal (potty training a kid at that age) or else she wouldn’t post it. Her and amir clearly didnt read any parenting books (or any other book lol) in their lives. Dumbasses.

Last edited:
My daughter is two and was trained at 1. She is now fully competent. It's not the child's fault it is her faryal fault stupid woman! Chasing money. I seen that video of her favourite baby her princess who saved her marriage she's so cute and it breaks my heart, she's over in america with no parents. But tbh she's probably better off with her gran than her. Atleast send them to your inlaws if you don't want them!!! You know they adore those kids. This selfish woman is posting pictures of her shopping. Her heart is sealed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s too busy educating her followers about how damaging eye lash extensions can be for your real lashes
But the damage she’s done to her children, no that can wait….

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned that faryal was raised by her grandmother so she probably thinks what she is doing is fine and it might be...I'm not a parenting expert.
But...Faryal has bad self esteem issues so I wonder if some of them come from the fact that her parents didn't raise her. If so, her kids are going to grow up to be the same if not worse.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.