Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish The Dailymail was there to capture the unfiltered version of what she posted. Their pics of the reality are always shocking compared to her filtered version. Coupled with that wig, they would've been scary.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she wearing her wedding ring in the video she posted. Couldn't be arsed to keep up with the charade tonight.

Not sure if she ever was but she is hardly catch of the day now. The ring charade is most likely her teasing amir. She’s not got anything of her own that she got on her own merit to keep herself entertained with so now it’s this

Reactions: 1
I don't understand what she does....

She dyed her hair blonde and did that crap Barbie video- what was it for? Was it to promote something??
Then she got those Kim K braids for a few days...
Now she has this new hair.
I don't get it.
She claims to be a model. But she's never modelling anything.

Reactions: 9

She dyed her hair blonde and did that crap Barbie video- what was it for? Was it to promote something??
I don't get it.
The blonde hair wad a wig

Reactions: 1

I don't get it.
The only thing she’s doing is massaging her ego. No paid booked jobs. Does shoot after shoot trying to be relevant. How successful has her make up brand been so far? You would think she would focus on that at least. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The only thing she’s doing is massaging her ego. No paid booked jobs. Does shoot after shoot trying to be relevant. How successful has her make up brand been so far? You would think she would focus on that at least. 🙄
She won't be able to build it. Most start ups require brain power and crap loads of graft from the owner until it makes enough to have staff.

She has a head start because she can extort Amir for money to pay staff wages, but she doesn't have the intelligence to manage and plan. This is the same woman who thought it was a good idea to fake texts that a 6'6 absolute elite genetics African athlete in the same industry as her husband was shagging her.

Speaking of AJ saw this comment on Amir's last post. I noticed she likes ppl's posts without following them. Stalker vibes.

IMG_20230820_164518.jpg

Also now that Faryal sent Sue some roses (gearing Sue up to fire some more shots) she has a die hard supporter. But Sue has 0 respect for Faryal. Complimenting her n calling her a witch at the same time🤣

IMG_20230820_164405.jpg

Sue's taking her kids boxing. She thinks Amir n Faryal will take them under their wing n make them boxing champions. She's so artificial u can see right thru the bully.

I chuckled at the she's going to 'drag womens arses' for having an opinion. Biiitchhh, I'm dead. U have no business talking like that when ur man was dragging ur arse n ur poor son's sadly!

Reactions: 6
does she not realize what a joke she’s making of herself posting all these extra phony “when she’s completely over you” memes…acting like she’s “moved on” from Amir, just like when she cut him out of her pictures during their “divorce” drama lol. And the photoshoots…just why? she’s not promoting any product, she’s just linking up with MUA’s and hairstylists and for all we knows, she’s probably paying THEM for their time. She thinks acting like an “available” woman is going to make Amir drop to her feet, but she’s just making herself look like an easy skank.

Reactions: 7
That’s what Sonia and fyza do, constantly getting makeup and hairstyles for no bleeping reason

Reactions: 8
Faryal is a fool she is wasting & has wasted her younger years on a man that doesn't give 2 shits about her, the marriage or the children yes he can "act" & play the part on social media but in reality he is a gross, disgusting, lying selfish pervert end off. Faryal wants to continue living this sad fake superficial life on social media it will never bring her long term happiness wait until Amir & Faryal's children grow up & give them a taste of their own medicine one day. Faryal's family have even had enough of this fake materlistic woman themselves I think they're embarrassed of her & what she's become now & who would blame them. I can remember on an episode of 'meet the Khan's' where Faryal's saying "The first time I wanted to get something done my lips & when my mum found out she was literally going to kill me" well I would love to know what Faryal's mum has to make of her daughter now with fake stuck on tits, posting photos with her cleavage showing, getting crap injected in her whole face & mocking & wishing death on disabled kids.

What happened to mummy Makhdoom being a "boss queen" & taking over the Bolton wedding hall 😂 one day Faryal will get done over by Amir or Amir will get done over by Faryal look at the whole Britney Spears & Sam situation Britney left her whole family for this man they even tried warning her about him but she wouldn't listen, she even chose him over her son's & now in the end he has done her over even blackmailing her if she doesn't agree to change the prenup otherwise he will reveal embarrassing things about her. At least Britney had a brain cell & had a prenup in place, Amir the clown ripped the prenup up that his dad had his place to protect his hard earned wealth but in the end that's what he deserves for being such a moron 😂

She never films her kids without filters, remember how she used to lighten the kids baby pictures before uploading them.

did anyone catch amir on snap, chatting about his upcoming week in the UK. Lol he quietly added that he’s going to be looking at some properties in London. How many times has fakeyal told people that she’s purchased a property in London lol

Reactions: 4
Omg exactly why I was coming on here!!! SHE PUT A FILTER ON HER SON IS SHE OKAY LOOOOOLOL
That perfect, she has used filters on him….
---
Can we talk abt how she has edited her son to lighten his face and hair? Im so disgusted @ how ppl still support her? Shes a skinny rat whos husband keeps cheating. Like no matter what u look like, ur husband doesnt like u lmao. Ugly biatch

Attachments

Reactions: 2
obviously her son is super cute and there was absolutely zero need to add a filter. she’s just an insecure and shallow loser. what she needs to do is be a better mother and get her children off pacifiers and bottles well past their toddler stage. you would think with their THIRD child, they would know better - but nope; they act just as trashy as council chavs but worse because they actually have money and resources to know better.

unrelated, but is Amir Khan’s “charitable” foundation registered with Faryal’s NY address bc of those cash grab “dinner meet & greet” tours he was doing a while back?

This is all it takes for Faryal the cheap woman to go crawling back to dirty Amir him giving into her demands like purchasing a house in London now which she's been going on about for years, I'm sure after he got caught cheating then he also got the house in Dubai after that. This is why Faryal has no problem with Amir salivating over other women because then she gets materlistic things that Amir would never purchase otherwise for her he only does it to save himself after he gets caught. Amir will always continue treating Faryal like dirt, lying & cheating because he knows she has zero respect for herself & can just be bought off with things.

Faryal has been known to lighten the kids skin colour in pictures before which is disgusting & will cause them insecurities when they are older. Faryal putting the caption "my perfect angel" after editing Zaviyar's photo so she's basically saying he wasn't perfect before as he is but now after the photo has been edited he's "perfect" now. That photo where Zaviyar is with Amir looks like Zaviyar has been crying & was forced to sit & take that photo he doesn't look happy at all to be "bonding" with his greasy father. All the insecurities & problems Amir & Faryal have they will unfortunately pass them on to their children which is sad. I don't know why people who clearly are not responsible adults who can't think like adults decide to breed & have kids it's selfish.
---
Another example of how Faryal & Amir are 2 of the most incompetent parents on earth is on Amir's Snapchat story the other day when they were taking the girls to watch the Barbie movie without either of them first checking the age limit on it, they go all the way there with Alayna all excited only to get there & then get turned away because the girls are not old enough how stupid can you get. Most parents with young children before taking them anywhere & promising them something will always first check the age restriction on anything it's just pure common sense. Dumb & Dumber promise to take them first then let them down due to their own foolishness. Did Amir & Faryal think because of their z list celeb status they would just be allowed in or something 😂 then Amir records Lamaisah doing a rant saying "she wasn't allowed in because of this woman who said they were not old enough" as if it was the woman's fault for not letting them in & not Amir & Faryal's fault wow great parenting 🙄

Last edited:
Absolute stupidity… irresponsible.. their parenting style is seriously messed up. Despite having an abundance of wealth they are unable to offer their young children the best care possible. You can tell the nannies they have are not of a high calibre, hence the children have pacifiers, iPads etc rather than having conversations & engaging. FM would feel too insecure having educated nannies around because they would see first hand how toxic and dysfunctional they are as a couple.

Reactions: 8
Absolute stupidity… irresponsible.. their parenting style is seriously messed up. Despite having an abundance of wealth they are unable to offer their young children the best care possible. You can tell the nannies they have are not of a high calibre, hence the children have pacifiers, iPads etc rather than having conversations & engaging. FM would feel too insecure having educated nannies around because they would see first hand how toxic and dysfunctional they are as a couple.
you nailed it!

Reactions: 3
Looks like Faryal "the mother of the year" is leaving the kids again to go follow gross Amir in London & get her fake tits out at London Fashion week. How did Amir get a commentators role at a fight when he's been involved in so much negative press recently & how did Faryal the nobody get an invite to LFW they must have practically begged people to get them, don't know why anyone would want to be associated with them two anymore.

Screenshot_20230824_094158_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_094236_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_093941_Instagram.jpg

Look at Yazz & Manaza licking Amir & Faryal's ass by saying "congratulations on the new car" yeah congratulations on the new car but your husband is a lying, dirty, desperate cheat who has shown his dick to most of the female population & has humiliated you & only got you the car after that yeah congratulations Mrs Doormat 😂 you can tell what these two fake friends Yazz & Manaza are really thinking on the inside but to stroke Amir & Faryal's ego they just go along with the fake arse licking. Faryal & Amir could never hang around with real people who say it how it is & speak the truth & who are not just being friends with them because of clout chasing. Dumb & Dumbers fragile ego can't handle hearing the truth. Any real friends they did have who spoke the truth & tell them things they don't want to hear they get accused of being jealous haters by dumb & dumber & get cut off. Faryal & Amir everyone knows your a laughing stock & an embarrassment to the Pakistani community.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.