Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amir hasn’t even gone through his mid age crisis yet and we seen all this. I honestly think in a couple of years time he will go get married to someone like 15 years younger than him. Their marriage is toxic and it’s only time it will crumble. As humans we get to a point where we get sick of things

Reactions: 6
Regarding the way Faryal dresses I don't think Faryal's dressing alone is the problem I think it's the fakeness & lies. Faryal tries one day posting prayer mat photos & the next day wearing next to nothing, one day posting Umrah pics, then next day legs & chest showing she will even post a video of her praying with full nail polish on like stop being a hypocrite & fake make your mind up stop trying to be false. Faryal knows she has muslim followers hence why tries being religious one day then the next day being "modern" when she has her cleavage on show she tries covering it with her hands or hair so she knows it's wrong so why wear it or why only cover it on social media but then walk around like that with random men looking.

At least with other influencers they don't pretend or try fooling people or lying about who or what they are & admit if they have had work done like nose job etc Faryal acts like she hasn't had any plastic surgery & expects people to think her nose just magically grew smaller or her boobs magically grew bigger. Faryal posted that black boob tube photo then followed by religious quotes. Faryal & Amir both have this false persona, Amir also post Umrah photos & charity stuff but then behind closed doors he's a pathological liar, adulterer & drinks alcohol. This is why Faryal & Amir are a perfect match made in hell they both do the exact same things as each other & also cover each others bad behaviour whereas if one of them was normal & sane they would call the other one out & say it's wrong & put an end to it. They both live a fake life on social media & a different life in reality.

Isn't it funny how not one person or "friend" of Amir or Faryal's has come out in defence of them since this whole voice notes & sexual harassment thing & I don't mean Sue who randomly came out of the woodwork I mean the ones they always hang out with Yazz & his wife, Ishfaaq, Shabana & Abid & Fat Omar the one's that know them behind closed doors. The only people that ever say anything nice about Faryal are people she's worked with who benefit from her, how do they know what she's actually like they only spend a couple of hours with her & she's getting paid. I see those hideous spider legs on Faryal's head have already gone 😂

Reactions: 3
Faryal always portrays on social media as if she’s now kind and loving to Arifa/Mariyah, but it doesn’t appear she made any effort to meet them during their visit to Dubai. I saw that Harry posted that Amir brought the daughters out for a day visit to a children’s park, but no sign of Faryal of course. I’m sure she would’ve been keen on posting it to gain brownie points…but then again she’s probably seething with anger against Amir and the last thing she wants to do is be nice to anyone that matters to him.

Sue’s been reading this forum🤣 witch needs to chill. She calls us godless people but she got pregnant before marriage, dresses like a hoe, and talks tit about Sumaira and others. Also, her and fakeyal act hard behind their screens but wouldn’t do tit in real life. Dumb clowns🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So funny how you can see faryal on amir’s snap hiding so to pretend she’s not out with him and his family. Wearing a cap like she’s undercover. She is out with him and his family but just asking not to be posted as she’s clearly embarrassed at what a doormat she is. It’s ok she has a new car though 😂

Sue’s been reading this forum🤣 witch needs to chill. She calls us godless people but she got pregnant before marriage, dresses like a hoe, and talks tit about Sumaira and others. Also, her and fakeyal act hard behind their screens but wouldn’t do tit in real life. Dumb clowns🤡
ikr? Hi SUE (what an old white lady name)…good luck with trying to meet up with your newest brown nosing host Faryal when she next comes to London..oh wait she wouldn’t even step near your lumpy dumpy shadow. but maybe just maybe she can help pair you up with a surgical center to get that hideous witch mole removed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sue your the one so obsessed with reading what people have to say about you & have nothing better to do if your not bothered by it why read it & then do a whole rant on it 😂 what is she going on about "I'm not scared witch" 😂 no one even threatened her I think she's getting confused with her idol who's arse she's stuck up she's the one who threatens to slit people's throats not us 😂 Sue your the one who puts your entire life on social media but when it's negative you got a problem if you can't take it don't give it out.

Like anyone is going to take spiritual, moral & religious advice from her & she should know about low vibration behaviour didn't she take a man back that beat her up whilst she was pregnant & now let's her kids be around him..... oh I forgot she needs his money. No one's mad here Sue looks like you are. Wow I didn't know she got pregnant before marriage her mum must be so proud also her sister has kids isn't she single now aswell? What a lovely pair of classy women NOT!!! Wasn't Sue's own son saying he was embarrassed by her revealing photos & men will look at them poor kid at least he seems to have some sense.

Sue must have some serious issues supporting a guy like Andrew Tate who thinks women are a man's property & should worship their men, women shouldn't leave the house & how it's ok for a man to cheat & he has spoken about hitting women & how women who get raped should take some responsibility for it that's sick the vile pig. Sue I would love to see what a guy like Andrew Tate would make of you since you love hyping him up you already failed his test of what & how a woman should behave if you support him then sit at home wear a bin bag & do the dishes, cook & clean all day & then when he comes home kiss his feet 😂 Andrew Tate is the type of man that will high five Sue & Faryal's husbands whilst the 2 doormats lie on the floor waiting for the men to wipe their feet on them 😂

Why does she talk about people on here being godless, she’s had a child out of wedlock with a non Muslim? She needs to take a seat in her council flat with her instagram model career

Reactions: 14
I agree Amir will marry a mute 18 year old from Pak and carry on being a pervy uneducated taxi driver (with less money) visiting kebab openings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves Andrew Tate wow!!! These women really are sad.

That Sue has less than 3500 followers on Instagram, and has about 4 pics of her done up by a make up artist - that doesn't make her a "model" as she claims in her bio. These chavs don't understand social media at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She loves Andrew Tate wow!!! These women really are sad.

That Sue has less than 3500 followers on Instagram, and has about 4 pics of her done up by a make up artist - that doesn't make her a "model" as she claims in her bio. These chavs don't understand social media at all.
What a horrible woman! Now she’s faryal’s bestie maybe she’ll recommend a surgeon as her mole looks like a bit of left over Nutella after spooning the jar! They can look at her underbite at the same time.

I know I sound horrible but when someone is really that awful it really highlights the ugliness in their face

Reactions: 5
Sue your the one so obsessed with reading what people have to say about you & have nothing better to do if your not bothered by it why read it & then do a whole rant on it 😂 what is she going on about "I'm not scared witch" 😂 no one even threatened her I think she's getting confused with her idol who's arse she's stuck up she's the one who threatens to slit people's throats not us 😂 Sue your the one who puts your entire life on social media but when it's negative you got a problem if you can't take it don't give it out.

Like anyone is going to take spiritual, moral & religious advice from her & she should know about low vibration behaviour didn't she take a man back that beat her up whilst she was pregnant & now let's her kids be around him..... oh I forgot she needs his money. No one's mad here Sue looks like you are. Wow I didn't know she got pregnant before marriage her mum must be so proud also her sister has kids isn't she single now aswell? What a lovely pair of classy women NOT!!! Wasn't Sue's own son saying he was embarrassed by her revealing photos & men will look at them poor kid at least he seems to have some sense.

Sue must have some serious issues supporting a guy like Andrew Tate who thinks women are a man's property & should worship their men, women shouldn't leave the house & how it's ok for a man to cheat & he has spoken about hitting women & how women who get raped should take some responsibility for it that's sick the vile pig. Sue I would love to see what a guy like Andrew Tate would make of you since you love hyping him up you already failed his test of what & how a woman should behave if you support him then sit at home wear a bin bag & do the dishes, cook & clean all day & then when he comes home kiss his feet 😂 Andrew Tate is the type of man that will high five Sue & Faryal's husbands whilst the 2 doormats lie on the floor waiting for the men to wipe their feet on them 😂
You do realise your second and third paragraph are at odds with one another? You’re basically condemning women for not living up to your idea of class in one paragraph but then condemning Andrew Tates views on women in your third!

Reactions: 1
I'm not condemning women if anything that is what Sue does she supports & follows Andrew Tate & his misogynist views yet lives completely diffrent to what he says & thinks women should behave & act like why say you support someone's views so heavily yet don't practice what you preach it's sending out the wrong message to her female followers. I think you can be classy without being over the top revealing if her own 10 year old son is saying it then he's obviously embarrassed by it, I think his exact words were "I don't want men to look at my mum's photos or I will beat them up" then Sue proceeds to laugh like a moron.

Faryal & Sue have young children who are looking up to them the choices they are making will affect them one day. I'm sure everyone has their own view of what is considered classy or not I wouldn't describe Sue or Faryal as classy not just because of their dressing but simply because to me classy is someone who puts a high standard on the way they behave calling people 'paki' 'hoes' & mocking disabled children is not in my opinion classy behaviour. You can't control other people you can only control yourself which Faryal has realised too late & now got herself in trouble over a man that simply couldn't just say "leave me alone I'm married" what is Faryal Amir's bodyguard all of a sudden. Amir's latest insta photo & caption 🤦‍♀️ people in the comments are really ripping into him saying stuff like "It seems like you've asked lots of girls for photos" 😂

so many nerves touched!

for sure Andrew Tate isn’t thrilled to have this lady’s endorsement.

fake is the over photo-shopping, the medical procedures for vanity, the superficial friendships.

not to mention, placing yourself in the public domain, with openly viewable SM accounts, expect opinion. whether that’s from sites like Tattle / Reddit / MSM / wotevz; this attention has been courted!

Reactions: 2
Faryal always portrays on social media as if she’s now kind and loving to Arifa/Mariyah, but it doesn’t appear she made any effort to meet them during their visit to Dubai. I saw that Harry posted that Amir brought the daughters out for a day visit to a children’s park, but no sign of Faryal of course. I’m sure she would’ve been keen on posting it to gain brownie points…but then again she’s probably seething with anger against Amir and the last thing she wants to do is be nice to anyone that matters to him.
ok i was wrong…mariyah posted a video with faryal

Faryal h has posted her chats on Instagram with fm friends /minions of the moment who are trying to silence faryal h

Reactions: 1
Amir has got Faryal by the balls 😂 I think she use to wear the "trousers" in the relationship before when she tried separating him from his family but now he's back united with them, Faryal even had to attend Mariyah's wedding but you could tell she was seething inside when before she managed to get Amir not to attend Haroon's, she tried sending the kids to America but now her mum refuses to be used as a baby sitter, she tried following Amir on his boys nights out but now he goes out by himself. She's literally tried everything to control him & he was unhappy then & wanted a divorce he said himself "I can't live like this" now that he can go wherever he wants & basically duck whoever he wants he now wants to stay with the doormat, of course he does he's basically living a single life & with a doormat at home to wipe his ass & do his admin for him😂

Faryal is unhappy but she has no choice because she knows Amir will threaten divorce on her ass, so she has to let him do what he wants now & just roll over & accept it & occasionally get a "treat" thrown at her. It only took her 4 weeks before all was forgiven & she's sat in a G wagon next to the dirty man I would physically throw up being that close to him if he was my partner & I had read all the stuff he's been saying to these women. Faryal has to shut up & sit there & put a fake smile on with Amir's siblings the same siblings she was claiming were abusing her. Faryal has no one not one of her family members have flown over to check on her. The only reason Mariyah & Haroon are grinning is because they know they got the doormat where they want her backed down in a corner & covering their dirty brothers wrong ways, they know she tried separating them but now they are sat in Amir's house in Dubai getting served food. Faryal you have lost not only your dignity & self respect you literally lost everything......oh well hope those handbags & bracelets keep you warm at night😂

• Heart
There is no saving the marriage, once the kids are a little older Amir will cheat even more and probably walk away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.