Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Faryal had any sense she could work with Faryaal H and Suzi Maan to do an Asian #MeToo campaign. I'm sure all of us have had guys we don't know send us dirty DMs, make inappropriate real life comments to us, at 25 a guy followed me off the bus and then jumped on me groping my breasts...when I was 9 my aunties neighbour a grown man grabbed me and said I was beautiful ... we've all got stories of terrible behaviour from Asian men who think it's OK. Asian celebs like hardeep Singh kohli, omid djalali and tez ilyas have reputations. And Amir is the king of them all. Show yourself to be the strong woman you claim to be faryal and you can make a career out of helping other young Asian women, be someone for them to look up to, instead of enabling the man in your life.

Reactions: 8
Firstly, not sure how I’ve painted her as s saint when I’ve said multiple times I’ve said she’s selfish, materialistic etc

Secondly, his mum said publicly she wanted Faryal to wear a dupatta, which is absolutely ridiculous when she turns a blind eye to everything her sons do, and yes I can bet she keeps quiet about it at home too. I’m not from the same culture but my brother also had a blind eye turned to everything (inc sleeping around) whilst I was called a wh*re for showing my legs and so on. It IS paindu and backward to go after women but give the men a free pass to do anything and everything they like.

I think Faryal is paindu too for allowing Amir to cheat over and over and basically blame the women whenever he gets caught (I imagine for ever one she finds about there are probably 10 more she doesn’t t know about too). You would think she would want to break the cycle and not want to put her own daughters through the same crap but instead she looks like she’s trying to dull the pain by shopping and turning into a complete witch.. and so the cycle continues.
I agree. Tbh these threads always bring out the worst types of people with double standards against women. These posters rarely say it outright but there's a strong sentiment that it's all Faryal's fault because she's got her chest hanging out. And Amir's actions are pretty much justified because "who would want a wife like that?!" I thought we were all trying to do better and not continue the same cultural baggage we grew up with that shamed women while putting men on a pedestal. But sometimes you do get some really odd comments on here.

Amir is a complete dog and previous posters were right - if he didn't have a successful career in boxing, he would've been driving a taxi picking up young girls to groom. Faryal is far from perfect, she could give Pete Burns a run for his money and her mothering skills are non existent, but it really didn't matter who he married, Amir would've been a tit husband and a tit father regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s literally the last person you would marry! Most of us aren’t millionaires but we’re happy and fulfilled. I can’t imagine a life without my partner, family, and friends, they’re meaningful relationships not transactional.
---
Oh god and I could never imagine a life without a job or purpose, like those two skanks. Imagine everyday of your life is all for putting on a show for a 10 sec snap

Reactions: 6
How can Amir & Faryal say why are the women, Faryaal Hussain & Sumaira going to social media & not to the police when Faryal & Amir go to social media for everything themselves they don't realise how stupid they sound. Amir went running to Geo News to say he was getting blackmailed now if that was true why didn't Amir go to the police instead of Geo News. Amir is the lowest of low this is a man who's mum was suffering from cancer & he didn't go to see her for ages. If he has no loyalty to his own mum who gave birth to him he will never have loyalty to anyone.

3B25073A00000578-4009512-image-a-140_1481130438613.jpg

Faryal must have a case of amnesia remember when she said her in laws were abusing her, slapping her & throwing remote controls at her instead of going to the police she plastered it all over social media herself saying how she is going to be "the voice of every abused woman" & she also teamed up herself with a woman who fights for womens rights. Faryal also did a whole interview live on UK television to talk tit about her in laws. Then Amir's parents went on Geo News to say what Faryal was saying was untrue then Faryal's parents also went on Geo News to say Faryal was born in America & it was hard for her to adjust to life in England. They are all dumb as each other have no self respect or dignity whatsoever they all run to social media for everything but now that it's negative for Amir & Faryal they don't like it.

Faryal didn't find it hard to adjust she faked & pretended to be something else before Marriage then as soon as she got married she started wearing more & more revealing clothes, getting lip fillers & a boob job this all happened after marriage if she was like that before marriage would Amir & his parents have accepted her no they wouldn't. Faryal will literally blame everything & everyone & I don't think she is innocent in all this that's why she let's Amir off for cheating if she was squeaky clean she would not put up with it only way someone would put up with it is if they know themselves they are also wrong.

How can Amir & Faryal say why are the women, Faryaal Hussain & Sumaira going to social media & not to the police when Faryal & Amir go to social media for everything themselves they don't realise how stupid they sound. Amir went running to Geo News to say he was getting blackmailed now if that was true why didn't Amir go to the police instead of Geo News. Amir is the lowest of low this is a man who's mum was suffering from cancer & he didn't go to see her for ages. If he has no loyalty to his own mum who gave birth to him he will never have loyalty to anyone.

View attachment 2376163

Faryal must have a case of amnesia remember when she said her in laws were abusing her, slapping her & throwing remote controls at her instead of going to the police she plastered it all over social media herself saying how she is going to be "the voice of every abused woman" & she also teamed up herself with a woman who fights for womens rights. Faryal also did a whole interview live on UK television to talk tit about her in laws. Then Amir's parents went on Geo News to say what Faryal was saying was untrue then Faryal's parents also went on Geo News to say Faryal was born in America & it was hard for her to adjust to life in England. They are all dumb as each other have no self respect or dignity whatsoever they all run to social media for everything but now that it's negative for Amir & Faryal they don't like it.

Faryal didn't find it hard to adjust she faked & pretended to be something else before Marriage then as soon as she got married she started wearing more & more revealing clothes, getting lip fillers & a boob job this all happened after marriage if she was like that before marriage would Amir & his parents have accepted her no they wouldn't. Faryal will literally blame everything & everyone & I don't think she is innocent in all this that's why she let's Amir off for cheating if she was squeaky clean she would not put up with it only way someone would put up with it is if they know themselves they are also wrong.
Lmao @ A Muslim entrepreneur with a successful makeup brand, my own career and fierce independence.

• Haha
I feel faryal is posting the kids to try and stay relevant. She’s not to blame for amirs cheating but staying with him but making out you’re apart is unhealthy. Using the children all of a sudden isn’t going to change the damage caused. Get off sm and actually focus on your kids ak and fm!

The guy Ulrika Johnson was with wasn't married, he had a girlfriend. Just like Amir had a girlfriend when Faryal got with him. Amir has even admitted this in his podcast with Yaz that he was already in a relationship. Time stamp is 39:00.

So don't get what Sue n Faryal's point is when Faryal's done the same. Ulrika just never married him.

Why has this all of a sudden become a war between side chicks & wives 😂 Faryal & that Sue girl who love showing their tits off need to get it into their thick heads there would be no side chicks if the husband could have an ounce of self control think about HIS wife & children & keep his dirty pants on simple. Faryal & Sue think the wives are better than the side chicks none of them are better they are both getting used & getting lied to by the man. The only diffrence is the side chicks decided to speak out against the lying dirty husband when the wife wants to continue living like a delusional doormat.

Bottom line is side chicks only exist because of lying, disgusting cheating husbands, the wife needs to grow a backbone & leave or shut up & stop complaining because your the one allowing & accepting your man to duck about by sitting there & blaming everyone else apart from the one who is cheating on you. It's like they can't accept that the man wanted to cheat on them & that some woman must have "forced" his dick to fall out of his boxers 😂 Faryal stop blaming everyone else Amir is a grown ass man who chooses to continously cheat on you & because you look like an idiot for not leaving your trying to blame anything & anyone. Your stupid Faryal but not that stupid you fully well know it's all Amir's fault you just can't admit it or say it because you will look like a clown for staying then.

Faryal & Sue are the type of women who think they are strong independent females until their men cheat on them then all the independence goes out the window & they become desperate needy women with zero self worth, self respect & dignity let me ask Faryal & Sue if they cheated on their men would the men forgive or take them back?...... I think not. No one would wish a broken home on anyone but the HUSBAND broke his own home when he jumped into someone else's bed. Faryal stop saying you love your kids when you are embarrassing them on social media & Amir with his "daddy duties" where were your daddy duties when you were bleeping other women?

If Faryal had any sense she could work with Faryaal H and Suzi Maan to do an Asian #MeToo campaign. I'm sure all of us have had guys we don't know send us dirty DMs, make inappropriate real life comments to us, at 25 a guy followed me off the bus and then jumped on me groping my breasts...when I was 9 my aunties neighbour a grown man grabbed me and said I was beautiful ... we've all got stories of terrible behaviour from Asian men who think it's OK. Asian celebs like hardeep Singh kohli, omid djalali and tez ilyas have reputations. And Amir is the king of them all. Show yourself to be the strong woman you claim to be faryal and you can make a career out of helping other young Asian women, be someone for them to look up to, instead of enabling the man in your life.

shes has a tummy tuck or maybe lipo u can tell by her belly button... i think its a TT .... how does she act so normal on social media when everyone is aat making jokes out of her and fun ?! i think shes very strong minded she shud get therapy.... she is a women dressing as a teenager 😅 her kids will feel embarrased of her in a few years!! which english married women with kids dresses that innapropriatly nvm a pakistani 'muslim' one ... how fakely religious does she a act how she such a narcassist i will never know!! ??

Reactions: 5
Feel so sad for her after watching her video on Instagram, poor faryal, how sad that the quality of her £8000 Chanel purses has gone down, hope there is a charity campaign for her, such heart breaking news, poor baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
shes has a tummy tuck or maybe lipo u can tell by her belly button... i think its a TT .... how does she act so normal on social media when everyone is aat making jokes out of her and fun ?! i think shes very strong minded she shud get therapy.... she is a women dressing as a teenager 😅 her kids will feel embarrased of her in a few years!! which english married women with kids dresses that innapropriatly nvm a pakistani 'muslim' one ... how fakely religious does she a act how she such a narcassist i will never know!! ??
Nah she was never big enough for a plastic surgeon tI do a tummy tuck and for that she’d probably have a scar across. She was never big enough for proper lipo anyway I think. I’m a bit bigger than her and I was toot I was way too slender so there’s no way she’s had it done, again no scars either. She’s had her nose done (twice at least I think, maybe a third I’ve missed as don’t follow her that closely 😅). The rest looks like a hell of a lot of filler. I can’t see that anything’s been done to her body.

She’s an idiot but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with how she chooses to dress. I show more skin but luckily I don’t have a massive army online attacking me for it.

Married women can and should dress however they like and I doubt her kids will give her a hard time about it, vast majority of people aren’t that judgmental.

The religious quotes inbetween the pics IS definitely weird but generally how she and others dress - who cares. All these pics are or of Muslim women and many are also mums 😉 Not covering IS a sin but obviously less a sin than zina or backbiting. Why is Faryal singled out so much for showing skin. It’s honestly so weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This Sue is vile. She put up a story with her kids. Her older child who looks 8 or 9 is telling the younger one who is 3 I think, ' say P*ki, say P*ki' n Sue the trash bag is just smiling n posing.

She's called Sumz a hoe n on one of Faryal's last few posts, she has called girls who say negative things about Faryal hoes as well on Faryal's post. Yet Amir's behaviour she labelled as 'trashy' but Sumz is the hoe.

Then we've seen the makeup artist Myra, Faryal's devoted supporter, saying she doesn't like dumb P*ki's. All her clientele is 'P*ki'.

It's always the ones who talk about women empowerment who will make the worst digs at women. Somehow the narrative is if u don't support Faryal, u don't support women. But if u support Faryal, that's empowerment n u can disrespect other women.

This movement by Faryal n her supporters to silence n shame the women is the reason why Amir chose vulnerable Asian women (Sumz had mental health issues due to her DV with her ex, this other woman has a disabled child) n who r also not financially well off.

Faryal knew about Amir's infidelity before the public n played happy family becoz they profit off this image. When it came out she was busy doing ketchup surveys n telling ppl how much anxiety she gets getting her lashes done. How much sympathy r ppl going to have when u're showing u don't give a tit urself.

Yet she's attacked these women. Just like she said to Suzi man she would destroy her, she tried to do that to Sumz. Death threats r also a crime.

Yet becoz ppl have called out Faryal's behaviour, they're painted as 'blaming Faryal'. N what's worse is them saying 'women r blaming Faryal coz she has her chest hanging out'. Truly absurd the false narratives being spun here.

No man or woman deserves to be cheated on n it's never that person's fault. But being unsympathetic/calling out Faryal's behaviour n blaming her for this r 2 completely different things.

If anything ppl on here have been screaming Amir is a bloody predator n have been supporting Faryaal H in not letting Amir's behaviour slide. It's the likes of Sue n Faryal's other cronies who r downplaying his behaviour.

Last edited:
Feel so sad for her after watching her video on Instagram, poor faryal, how sad that the quality of her £8000 Chanel purses has gone down, hope there is a charity campaign for her, such heart breaking news, poor baby.

She is so transparent. She is gearing up for a luxury promise advert saying that it’s better to buy preloved because the price and quality is better. She literally has ONE classic flap. she’s really not in any position to be commenting on the decline in quality. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.