Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so transparent. She is gearing up for a luxury promise advert saying that it’s better to buy preloved because the price and quality is better. She literally has ONE classic flap. she’s really not in any position to be commenting on the decline in quality. 🤣
Luxury promise are desperate

Reactions: 5
Faryal KNOWS about everythin amir does cheating wise and she’s always been fine with it so long and it’s kept hidden. It’s only when news gets out she will message the girls and block them by then it’s too late amirs done the deed.
It’s not Faryal fault he cheats it’s his own dirty habits but faryal shouldn’t blame the women when the only thing in common with it all is amir cheating

Reactions: 3
That Sue woman needs to crawl out of fakeyal’s arse, you’d think she’s getting paid. She’s all about staying with crappy men, she always reposts Andrew Tate and is with a guy that physically abused her and mistreated her older child. She was posting all about it on her stories at the time being pregnant and bruised up and how she didn’t need a man to raise her kids

Reactions: 7
Nah she was never big enough for a plastic surgeon tI do a tummy tuck and for that she’d probably have a scar across. She was never big enough for proper lipo anyway I think. I’m a bit bigger than her and I was toot I was way too slender so there’s no way she’s had it done, again no scars either. She’s had her nose done (twice at least I think, maybe a third I’ve missed as don’t follow her that closely 😅). The rest looks like a hell of a lot of filler. I can’t see that anything’s been done to her body.

She’s an idiot but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with how she chooses to dress. I show more skin but luckily I don’t have a massive army online attacking me for it.

Married women can and should dress however they like and I doubt her kids will give her a hard time about it, vast majority of people aren’t that judgmental.

The religious quotes inbetween the pics IS definitely weird but generally how she and others dress - who cares. All these pics are or of Muslim women and many are also mums 😉 Not covering IS a sin but obviously less a sin than zina or backbiting. Why is Faryal singled out so much for showing skin. It’s honestly so weird.
I agree
Flaunt it in a classy way whilst you’re young ha

Reactions: 2
That Sue woman needs to crawl out of fakeyal’s arse, you’d think she’s getting paid. She’s all about staying with crappy men, she always reposts Andrew Tate and is with a guy that physically abused her and mistreated her older child. She was posting all about it on her stories at the time being pregnant and bruised up and how she didn’t need a man to raise her kids
it’s funny cz AK n FM go on about people doing n saying stuff for clout but that’s what that sue woman is doing 🤣 She’s riding on the coattails of FM n Faryal is such a desperado for friends that she’s suddenly claiming sue as one of her bffs

She’s an idiot but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with how she chooses to dress. I show more skin but luckily I don’t have a massive army online attacking me for it.

Married women can and should dress however they like and I doubt her kids will give her a hard time about it, vast majority of people aren’t that judgmental.

The religious quotes inbetween the pics IS definitely weird but generally how she and others dress - who cares. All these pics are or of Muslim women and many are also mums 😉 Not covering IS a sin but obviously less a sin than zina or backbiting. Why is Faryal singled out so much for showing skin. It’s honestly so weird.
I personally don’t dislike her because of the way she dresses. I dislike her because shes a bad mom and wife, a rude witch, and fake/superficial/shallow etc etc. But the way she and some other muslim influencers dress is unacceptable. She’s worse than these other influencers because she acts like she’s religious and then continues to dress and act inappropriately…that’s why she gets singled out. That’s why her and Amir get more hate than other muslim influencers…because they’re hypocrites. Atleast these other muslim influencers don’t act all religious.

Btw, you can still show some skin and look classy. Look at victoria beckham and kate middleton for example. These muslim influencers that wear really revealing clothes should learn from them lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I personally don’t dislike her because of the way she dresses. I dislike her because shes a bad mom and wife, a rude witch, and fake/superficial/shallow etc etc. But the way she and some other muslim influencers dress is unacceptable. She’s worse than these other influencers because she acts like she’s religious and then continues to dress and act inappropriately…that’s why she gets singled out. That’s why her and Amir get more hate than other muslim influencers…because they’re hypocrites. Atleast these other muslim influencers don’t act all religious.

Btw, you can still show some skin and look classy. Look at victoria beckham and kate middleton for example. These muslim influencers that wear really revealing clothes should learn from them lol.
Everyone’s different so why not just live and let live. Personally I loved Victoria Beckham’s more sexy style when she was younger and I find Kate a bit dowdy and boring a lot of the time though I do like her style more lately, esp the trouser suits and evening gowns (I don’t really respect her turning a blind eye to William’s behaviour though and waiting for him whilst he tried his luck with other girls).

There are Muslim influencers who are more extreme and go from full on hijab to bikini pics and it is weird to me but to me that’s all it is, weird. They don’t get called out half as much as Faryal for how she dresses.

If if was about religion and not old fashioned sexism and misogyny Amir would get called out more because sleeping around whilst married is far worse.

IMG_1298.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

Faryal’s not a wh*re or whatever people want to call her. She shows a bit of skin but that’s as far as it goes. She’s not sleeping around, Her faults are her she’s turned into a bit of a nasty piece of work to cover up the fact her husband seems to want to go to bed with anything that moves and she’s a rubbish mother who happily spends weeks at a time it seems away from her kids as she seems to prefer holidays and having fun away from them :S

She shows as much skin as is fairly typical for a 30 something woman born in the west. Rather than a bit of leg or tummy showing I’m more erm shocked when she goes out head to toe in some ott logo but that’s just me 🙅‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i don’t really care for this whole “Faryal’s not as bad as other Muslim influencers” debate. Faryal is a crappy and dishonest person, period.

btw wtf is up with how she talks? is she trying to emulate how her idol Kim K touches her tongue to the top of her lip while speaking or is it a behavior that’s a consequence of the massive amount of lip fillers? ignore the link text, had to grab this from her perverted reddit group:

Reactions: 4
Everyone’s different so why not just live and let live. Personally I loved Victoria Beckham’s more sexy style when she was younger and I find Kate a bit dowdy and boring a lot of the time though I do like her style more lately, esp the trouser suits and evening gowns (I don’t really respect her turning a blind eye to William’s behaviour though and waiting for him whilst he tried his luck with other girls).

There are Muslim influencers who are more extreme and go from full on hijab to bikini pics and it is weird to me but to me that’s all it is, weird. They don’t get called out half as much as Faryal for how she dresses.

If if was about religion and not old fashioned sexism and misogyny Amir would get called out more because sleeping around whilst married is far worse.

View attachment 2379196

View attachment 2379197

View attachment 2379199
View attachment 2379204

Faryal’s not a wh*re or whatever people want to call her. She shows a bit of skin but that’s as far as it goes. She’s not sleeping around, Her faults are her she’s turned into a bit of a nasty piece of work to cover up the fact her husband seems to want to go to bed with anything that moves and she’s a rubbish mother who happily spends weeks at a time it seems away from her kids as she seems to prefer holidays and having fun away from them :S

She shows as much skin as is fairly typical for a 30 something woman born in the west. Rather than a bit of leg or tummy showing I’m more erm shocked when she goes out head to toe in some ott logo but that’s just me 🙅‍♀️
It’s not about her being a bleep, it’s the fact she’s an attention seeker, clout chaser vapid. And not likeable, and she’s a controlling narcassist. I do blame her to an extent for amir downfall.

Reactions: 10
Her dressing or plastic surgery isn't the issue her being a nasty crappy person is . And also it seems she enables her sexual predator of a husband

Reactions: 8
Comparing her to other “Muslims” that dress worse in terms of modesty isn’t the correct comparison.

The other women probably get as much insults from Moslems but we aren’t looking for it.

Her issue is she chases money above everything.

She isn’t an independent entrepreneur she is an abused wife. She is no different to the older generation who sat at home suffering beatings by their husbands and not leaving except her “beating” is emotional.

She is backwards. That’s the irony. She thinks she is a modern Pakistani yet she has a backwards mindset. She thinks by showing flesh in Dubai and Shisha places she is projecting a modern Asian woman but instead she looks tacky and “new cash”. She has no education or grace.

The pair of them use “your” incorrectly and that’s quite something.

She is an abused wife who is putting up with public ridicule just to keep up an image.

Her botched face adds to the ridicule.

Backwards mentality.

Sucks up to the mussarat family (similar trashy cash look but less Asian).

She is lost but he is far worse. Uncle taxi driver with a sexual problem.

Reactions: 13
Amir should be grateful his parents pushed him into boxing otherwise he’d be in one of those grooming gangs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So that Sue girl was treated badly by her ex & said bad things about him & how she doesn't need a man etc but now took him back? She obviously needs his paycheck after popping 2 kids out it doesn't look like she has a proper job. I thought she was an "independent woman" 😂 No wonder she's supporting Faryal so much probably makes her feel better about her own crappy life choices & taking her ex back who treated her badly she can't tell Faryal to leave a dirty disgusting man when she didn't herself. There is no way a man loves his children if he is treating the mother of his children like crap full stop. Money does not equal love or maybe it does equal love to these low worth women.

Here goes Faryal again with her quotes instead of posting quotes why doesn't she actually learn & follow them. Her recent quote about "people that love you care about how they make you feel" Amir doesn't give a tit about how he makes you feel Faryal. If a husband has embarrassed & humiliated his wife that much to the world he would be upset show some shame but no Amir is out with the boys & having a laugh with Aymen even treating himself to new watches like nothing has happened he couldn't give 2 shits about how he made "his wife" feel or how because of his actions she's been humiliated in the tabloids. If someone genuinely had feelings for another & they caused them pain they would not be sitting there acting like nothing has happened it would hurt them aswell knowing they hurt the other person. Amir has no feelings for Faryal he can't show her genuine remorse for his actions so the car was supposed to be him showing his remorse 😂

Reactions: 1
At the beginning of their marriage when her face first started changing, I felt genuine sadness for her. She was a pretty girl and I think a lot of people assumed she was making all these drastic changes to look more like the girls her husband was constantly jumping into bed with.

Even during the whole AJ thing, so many people sided with Faryal because of Amir's sheer hypocrisy in slut shaming his pregnant wife while being in the papers every week with a new bimbo. Nobody really cared what she was wearing. She was living a glamorous life as the wife of a celebrity boxer so I think it was just to be expected.

But as time's gone on, she seems so vacuous and hollow. Especially with their move to Dubai and hanging out with all the other superficial socialites like her. She's taken the fillers and surgery to an extreme and desperately trying to project an image and lifestyle that is fake and airbrushed. She even tries to portray a happy marriage when it's clearly anything but. And she sends a harmful message to impressionable young women that follow her that a wife or girlfriend can be bought with cars and bags while her man gets up to no good. It's a complete lack of self respect.

I feel so sorry for their kids. May Allah protect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Most z list "celebs" have a short shelf life before people forget about them. I have a teenager and she knows Amir only from I'm A Celeb and she wouldn't recognise Faryal at all (and not just cos of the plastic surgery!!).

“Everyone wants to look like me” - you don’t even look like you. Despite having a filter on, she still pulls up her cheeks. Her free hairdresser (who also does SoniaFyza for free) forgot to edit that out.

Attachments

Has anybody caught wind of all the shade Lailli Mirza is throwing AK n FM’s way? Not a Lailli fan but she really is killing it with her sly digs. It’s entertaining 😬

“Everyone wants to look like me” - you don’t even look like you. Despite having a filter on, she still pulls up her cheeks. Her free hairdresser (who also does SoniaFyza for free) forgot to edit that out.
bwahaha good catch!

you can also see the photoshopping on the last frame of her side profile. 😆

Screenshot_20230814_202907_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_202818_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_190355_Instagram.jpg

The amount of filters & facetuning she does on her face & pictures is shocking especially when you see her real face then. I don't understand why she got so many fillers & procedures etc done to her face but she obviously is still not happy with the way she looks so facetunes her photos to death to the point she doesn't even look like herself. Then she has the nerve to say to women they want to look like her, Faryal you don't even like the way you look so why would anyone else want to look like that. Guess her face & pictures are another lie & fake thing to add to the rest of her fake life she's living, at this point nothing is real in her life even her photos are fake & edited to make them look like something else & diffrent from the truth.

Reactions: 3
Faryal shud atleast pay Sue for doing her dirty work. She clearly needs the money if she can compromise on her child's safety with a man like that. Faryal will reward Sue by meeting up with her in the UK n snapping it with the caption 'My Bestie'.

What's really funny about women like Faryal n Sue is they get treated like shite at home by their men but they wanna act like gangsters on social media with women coz they know they can get away with it. Go sort ur men out first. Absolute pair of clowns.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.