Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arifa really is a stunner! She had so much real glow! Her loosing weight was so the right decision for her. Tabinda is actually decent looking, she just needs to take a leaf out of Arifa’s book! Fakeyal just a mess, what the hell has she done?!! Mariyah just looked like a fat thing, no noor. Her outfit was crap. She should have gone for a white, elegant classy look!!! Mariayah’s hubby is better looking then her 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
I don’t like Mariyah but I think she’s beautiful and looked good on her nikkah day. Her and amir are the only good looking siblings in my opinion:ROFLMAO: Arifa looked really nice too. The outfit Mariyah wore (called a gharara) doesn’t suit her and other chubby girls in my opinion. Only skinny girls can pull it off. But she still looked good.

Reactions: 5
Where are those holiday aunties and the bridesmaids were they not supposed to be at the wedding also is the groom from the uk

I don't get why she has had her nikkah and it's still at home?? She is officially married. I find it so odd when people do the nikkah and then just carry on with life as it was before until the big baraat/walima etc

Reactions: 4
the fat aunties from lov exclusive were there and hounding Sajid the butler 😅 she is having a fat gypsy wedding after ramdan I reckon that’s why they done nikkah before!!!

Yep, I think nikkah done to avoid what happened last time. Anyway, would be hella awkward having a second engagement party (to someone else) within months (less than 6?) after the last failed one.

I don't get why she has had her nikkah and it's still at home?? She is officially married. I find it so odd when people do the nikkah and then just carry on with life as it was before until the big baraat/walima etc
I was still studying so had my nikkah done and stayed at home! But we went out a lot (and it was halal) and he came over a lot and hung out with my family. I then graduated, had my walima 9 months later and moved out. Best thing I did was to make it halal

Reactions: 8
I was still studying so had my nikkah done and stayed at home! But we went out a lot (and it was halal) and he came over a lot and hung out with my family. I then graduated, had my walima 9 months later and moved out. Best thing I did was to make it halal
Yea I get that but she isn't doing any of that so what is the point doing the nikkah so far in advance of the wedding especially with ramadhan around the corner. It is a bit of a pisstake that people prioritise the cultural side of the wedding rather than accepting that after your nikkah you are married, the rest is just for show. Prime example in her case of them prioritising culture over religion

Yea I get that but she isn't doing any of that so what is the point doing the nikkah so far in advance of the wedding especially with ramadhan around the corner. It is a bit of a pisstake that people prioritise the cultural side of the wedding rather than accepting that after your nikkah you are married, the rest is just for show. Prime example in her case of them prioritising culture over religion
But I don’t understand what the problem is if she wants to move out later on? Lol. It doesn’t go against religion to do that. It’s just a personal choice. Now if they talk/meet up etc it’s completely halal . I think it’s kind of like when a non Muslim couple “date” and then move in together later (except you’ve already committed to one another). Its nice to get to know eachother & likes/dislikes without being in each others space 24/7 … it’s not harming anyone so don’t know why there’s a problem

I guess she’s the youngest and the last one to get married so they gonna make a song and dance about it lol. I guess it’s more halal than being engaged and then waiting for ages to actually have a nikah/wedding ceremony

Reactions: 5
But I don’t understand what the problem is if she wants to move out later on? Lol. It doesn’t go against religion to do that. It’s just a personal choice. Now if they talk/meet up etc it’s completely halal . I think it’s kind of like when a non Muslim couple “date” and then move in together later (except you’ve already committed to one another). Its nice to get to know eachother & likes/dislikes without being in each others space 24/7 … it’s not harming anyone so don’t know why there’s a problem
^that part 💯…who cares? They BARELY know each other, she got out of one rapid fire relationship and directly went into another. I can see why her parents were like “nope, no engagement this time, straight to the marriage!”

Reactions: 1
That’s the first photo of his parents that I’ve seen the they don’t look inbred. I almost didn’t recognise them they look so well.
They don't look inbred in 'this' photo? Huh. What was making them look inbred in other ones then?
N what is one supposed to look like if they've married their cousin? 2 eyes n spout horns maybe.

Ppl who marry cousins can look well. Caucasians don't marry cousins, yet they have the highest autistic n down syndrome rate in the world which causes visible physical defects.

Reactions: 3
The CBD video made me laugh, apparently she was scared to try something natural to help her sleep...
But she's OK with putting chemicals in her face and body.

• Haha
literally it’s so obvious that she is desperate for any kind of ad money … nearly 1 million (mostly fake) followers and you’re promoting this product you don’t use?? Like how does this make you a good person? You could tell she doesn’t use it and barely knew anything about it … like didn’t even explain how it helps.

It’s just so sad how much these ‘celebrities’ lie for a quick buck.

If you notice other famous sportsmen’s wives/girlfriends, they don’t crave attention like Faryal does. Look at the likes of Ronaldo/Connor mcg/Wayne rooney etc their women do not behave like her. Yes they enjoy the life and luxury but also look after their kids etc

I find it baffling how with pakistani values they act how they do!! What must Amirs parents think. This is not a normal way for a pakistani married couple to behave. I’m all for women having their down time and she should be able to enjoy the life her husband provides…. But she is such a hands off mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.