Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Faryal promoting a Ramadan calendar she got for the children with dua / prayer cards. Well yes it’s a lovely idea but it would be most beneficial if you spent some quality time with them, making memories.
Sure they would love that.
Amir has made his money so there is no excuse the amount of time they spend away living it up!

Reactions: 2
Fareyal go home and look after your baby kids ffs leave amir to attend to business in the UK. You have no business being in the uk like an actual tag along, or atleast bring the kids and nanny to London you Wasteman

I noticed Faryal promoting a Ramadan calendar she got for the children with dua / prayer cards. Well yes it’s a lovely idea but it would be most beneficial if you spent some quality time with them, making memories.
Sure they would love that.
Amir has made his money so there is no excuse the amount of time they spend away living it up!

She got paid to promote them. She wouldnt care otherwise.

She got paid to promote them. She wouldnt care otherwise.
She fails to say on her posts . #Ad or #Gifted.
Unprofessional at everything she does!
Is this against some kind of advertising laws in the UK ? Bloggers being transparent??

Reactions: 3
What’s this whole fiasco in nova with hamzah Sheeraz and his dad and amir about anyone have the tea

Reactions: 1
Faryal is on form plugging products for Ramadan..
I don’t know even know why those companies seek HER to sponsor them. It’s like using a carnivore to represent PETA lol
---
Might be do to with the robbery trial that's happening?
amir is SO thirsty for attention that he posted this search pertaining to his most recent
Media relevancy 🙄 waiting for him to fade off into obscurity and humble his self
9D6925EF-4F4C-4E8E-B0D5-C5927B21F1C9.jpeg

I don’t know even know why those companies seek HER to sponsor them. It’s like using a carnivore to represent PETA lol
---

amir is SO thirsty for attention that he posted this search pertaining to his most recent
Media relevancy 🙄 waiting for him to fade off into obscurity and humble his self View attachment 2032350
Yes right ?? I honestly don't understand why this plonker thinks he's gods gift. Can't wait till nobody gives a tit about him. Some fools are still locking his ass that's the problem

Forgot to post this snap (that amir posted) from a week ago. Fakeyal face is unedited here…she looks so different…she doesn’t look as good as she does in her edited pics
If you look at amir, he’s using a filter! Looks like a woman

• Haha
just finished series 2 of meet the khans.
She fuckin absolutly hates Amir doesn’t she? she cannot stand him it’s so obvious 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Maariyahs stories on Instagram? Cannot believe how awful she looks. She looks like she has put on more weight. The outfit isn't helping her look either!

Also what on earth was that event that looked like a wedding but is a graduation party!

• Haha
Has anyone seen Maariyahs stories on Instagram? Cannot believe how awful she looks. She looks like she has put on more weight. The outfit isn't helping her look either!

Also what on earth was that event that looked like a wedding but is a graduation party!
She’s officially graduated to married aunty status and easily fits in with the LOV exclusive women. Yes agreed she looked like a giant cloud ☁ lol. And what’s with the overkill party formula? Do these ppl know how to celebrate anything in a manner separate from a wedding?

Reactions: 3
What do you mean by fruity lol
---

Meanwhile faryal sits at home. Shame she didn't follow him to umrah! I think mobile phones should be banned there. People are meant to focus on connecting with Allah not showing off to the world.
At least Amir is getting roasted in the comments for vlogging himself during his period “I’m now absolved of my past sinning and can reset for the next batch of sins” pilgrimage. He definitely makes a mockery of it. Faryal isn’t even there but she posted a picture of her and her mom from a past visit - just why? If it was meant for UK Mother’s Day, that still makes no sense bc she didn’t caption it and she’s always harping on about being American so wouldn’t she wish her mom on American Mother’s Day? She’s just trying to attach herself to Amir’s pilgrimage by posting a deceiving picture to her IG story. They’re both hypocrites anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.