Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably angry that he’s off without her! Shady how she wished her own mother HMD but left out her mother in law! No mention of wishing her friends who are mothers too. She just doesn’t give being a mother any importance.. detached parent at its finest 😆

Reactions: 4
I don't get what is going on with Maariyah, is she working or not? Her life seems all over the place. Hopefully she will have a bit more structure and routine once she is married. She just doesn't seem to have grown out of her teen phase bless her lol! I bet she is going to get pregnant straight away.

I bet Faryal is going to try and outdo the bride yet again on every function possible to try and make it about herself because she's such a narc!

Reactions: 3
She’s probably angry that he’s off without her! Shady how she wished her own mother HMD but left out her mother in law! No mention of wishing her friends who are mothers too. She just doesn’t give being a mother any importance.. detached parent at its finest 😆
Sorry but how is that shady ? 😂 love my mil and mom friends butttttt I didn’t post them

I don't get what is going on with Maariyah, is she working or not? Her life seems all over the place. Hopefully she will have a bit more structure and routine once she is married. She just doesn't seem to have grown out of her teen phase bless her lol! I bet she is going to get pregnant straight away.

I bet Faryal is going to try and outdo the bride yet again on every function possible to try and make it about herself because she's such a narc!
Mariyah is forever 15. She’s mentally stunted for sure.

• Haha
Sorry but how is that shady ? 😂 love my mil and mom friends butttttt I didn’t post them
She is quick to call every other acquaintance “Bestie” that’s why I commented she didn’t mention any of her “friends” being great Mothers! I do think it’s shady that she does not give Amir’s mum any public mentions. It’s my opinion that is all.. we can ageree to disagree 😊

Reactions: 2
She is quick to call every other acquaintance “Bestie” that’s why I commented she didn’t mention any of her “friends” being great Mothers! I do think it’s shady that she does not give Amir’s mum any public mentions. It’s my opinion that is all.. we can ageree to disagree 😊
i agree with not giving any public mention to her MIL. Makes it obvious theres an issue
---
Mariyah is forever 15. She’s mentally stunted for sure.
I get this vibe too! Seems like a child still

Why do her followers keep asking her in her Q&A’s about her diet/how she stays slim after having kids? She always gets asked that (in her comments section as well) and she always gives the same reply. So annoying!

Why do her followers keep asking her in her Q&A’s about her diet/how she stays slim after having kids? She always gets asked that (in her comments section as well) and she always gives the same reply. So annoying!
Out of interest what is her standard reply

Reactions: 1
“I eat small portions” - conveniently leaves out all the microsculpting and laser treatment she’s had done on her belly. She used to go those mirza sisters’ (whom have now conveniently disappeared from her life) biolite clinic 2x a week after moving to Dubai. I doubt that every single visit was for her face.

Reactions: 5
She used to say it was “bc of her genetics and she never was able to gain any weight”
I’m pretty sure the questions and comments come from her fake accounts because it’s always the same stuff

“I eat small portions” - conveniently leaves out all the microsculpting and laser treatment she’s had done on her belly. She used to go those mirza sisters’ (whom have now conveniently disappeared from her life) biolite clinic 2x a week after moving to Dubai. I doubt that every single visit was for her face.
I genuinely think she’s just just tiny naturally

Reactions: 4
Ur the dumbest person here. Why you tryna act like a English teacher on a gossip forum page tryna make someome doing the same crap as u feel dumber than u?? U seem like one of them yap yap yap sad boring gyals who thinks she’s better than everyone else. Look at where you spend your time first before mans spelling 😂😂
She doing maariyahs job so mrs maariyah can read and take heed.

thuggish response from you though this is a gossip forum not a roast other posters page ✌🏽

CDFE0F8B-E657-4E60-98B4-9A8F47976394.jpeg

begun looking a little thin on the ground.. a bald amir will that make he stop sleeping around

alsoo how long till he plugs hair oils

Reactions: 1
LOLLLL everyone please go view her story and listen to her hawking this “halal collagen supplement”

“Collagen is like 35% of the protein in your body, so it’s like, super important”

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOLLLL everyone please go view her story and listen to her hawking this “halal collagen supplement”

“Collagen is like 35% of the protein in your body, so it’s like, super important”

🤣🤣🤣
If she wasn’t amirs wife she STIL wouldn’t be able to plug those that’s his lame she is

Laughing at Amir on ant & dec tonight having to say cheetah (cheater!!) for that girl to guess. Can’t believe Faryal is letting him go to South Africa for the im a celebrity show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.