Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when the baraat/walima is etc. Maybe she wanted to tone down her look today as she will be going all out on those days. That's what normally happens. Her husband is not what I was expecting. I wonder if she is going to go and live with him/his family now they are married?
He seems a little effeminate 🥴

Reactions: 2
Faryal likes to be controversial.. wearing a short / cropped lengha top showing her mid section to a Nikkah, a religious ceremony is not appropriate. When her children are older they will probably ask why they didn’t attend such family events. No excuse really! Unless the Nanny/ help couldn’t get a visa lol!
They are cheap so theres no way they would pay for the nanny to come over plus faryal has 'work' which we all knows modelling for some unknown asian company 🤣

I’m completely out of the loop, but last I saw Mariya was enagaged to that ‘blogger’ guy, who had left his wife. Did that engagement break? And how did she meet someone else so quickly? Sorry if this has already been discussed before

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m completely out of the loop, but last I saw Mariya was enagaged to that ‘blogger’ guy, who had left his wife. Did that engagement break? And how did she meet someone else so quickly? Sorry if this has already been discussed before
i thought the same!!! What on earth happened??

i thought the same!!! What on earth happened??
Not sure on all of the details but I she was engaged to blogger but broke of the engagement quite quickly. The guy she is now married to is her mums best friends son so she must have gone for an arranged marriage

Reactions: 4
Arifa looked stunning
Faryals outfit was really nice, I notice she kept covering her exposed midriff though, a very daring choice esp in a family like that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Faryal outshined the bride. She actually looked decent and dresses well in Asian clothes. The glam and hair were nice also

Reactions: 6
Faryal outshined the bride. She actually looked decent and dresses well in Asian clothes. The glam and hair were nice also
I came on here to say the same thing she meant to upstage the bride. She does it on purpose! Delusional Narc!

Faryal looked really uncomfortable in the family pic. You can tell she clearly didn't want to be there, don't know how Amir convinced her to come. Also I think the majority of the people in Amir's family couldn't care less about her/them now, as far as I can see she posted pics/snaps with Arifa, Mariyahs friends and they didn't reciprocate... Just looked like everyone was trying to keep their distance, mostly evident with Tabinda and Amir's parents.

just saw the pictures that Amir posted. While Faryal may have had a nice outfit, she looks so overly manufactured whereas Arifa has a natural softness (angelic glow) to her. Faryal has permanently ruined her looks.

Someone should’ve told Mariyah to wear a color different than the rest of the guests. It was super dull and she just wasn’t cutting it as a bride.

---
Faryal looked really uncomfortable in the family pic. You can tell she clearly didn't want to be there, don't know how Amir convinced her to come. Also I think the majority of the people in Amir's family couldn't care less about her/them now, as far as I can see she posted pics/snaps with Arifa, Mariyahs friends and they didn't reciprocate... Just looked like everyone was trying to keep their distance, mostly evident with Tabinda and Amir's parents.
did u see the dumb comment on Faryal’s post “omggg your heart is sooooo big Faryal! You attended every event despite the past!!”….pshhh it’s not like she even brought her kids! Her followers r delusional as hell and praise her for the smallest things.

Reactions: 4
just saw the pictures that Amir posted. While Faryal may have had a nice outfit, she looks so overly manufactured whereas Arifa has a natural softness (angelic glow) to her. Faryal has permanently ruined her looks.

Someone should’ve told Mariyah to wear a color different than the rest of the guests. It was super dull and she just wasn’t cutting it as a bride.

---

did u see the dumb comment on Faryal’s post “omggg your heart is sooooo big Faryal! You attended every event despite the past!!”….pshhh it’s not like she even brought her kids! Her followers r delusional as hell and praise her for the smallest things.
It’s the way she doesn’t take her kids anywhere, not even to own family wedding. They are jailed up in that house in Dubai in a foreign land it’s child abuse. It’s stunting the kids development it’s obvious in the way lamisa speaks

It’s the way she doesn’t take her kids anywhere, not even to own family wedding. They are jailed up in that house in Dubai in a foreign land it’s child abuse. It’s stunting the kids development it’s obvious in the way lamisa speaks
I agree why wouldn’t they go to their own auntys wedding it doesn’t make sense? Lamisah doesn’t talk very well nor does alayna tbh I think it’s sad that they weren’t there they don’t even know amirs side of the family

Reactions: 5
The boy doesn’t really speak either, maybe that’s why they don’t take em places?
---
Not that is ever a reason but everything about them is about showing off. Act all prestige but you haven’t even taught your kids to talk

That’s the first photo of his parents that I’ve seen the they don’t look inbred. I almost didn’t recognise them they look so well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think the mum & dad look really well & Arifa looked beautiful. Despite the drama that’s happened amirs mum looks happy to be holding faryals hand in a photo
---
Faryals face looks so bad though all the work she’s had done is horrendous I bet it looks even worse in person! Despite her face her outfit is nice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.