Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching them on and off since the Gran Canaria vlogs. I prefer their old content which was much more about vlogging and less about all these stupid challenges. We want to know about them and their day to day lives not the challenges that have been done so many times already. I think they are brilliant parents, they really turned their lives around from being on drugs etc to adopting a healthy lifestyle when she got pregnant with Sienna. Their story is inspirational- a lot of you tubers would gloss over the bad stuff but I like it that they share this stuff. The only thing I have an issue with is the constant moving ☹ Soon as they have settled somewhere and Sienna is settled in school they have an announcement to make.. I dread it! “We’re off to LA!! Gran Canaria! England! Brighton! Dubai! It must be so unsettling for them and can be seen in the fact they don’t have friends. So sad as they are such lovely girls!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching them on and off since the Gran Canaria vlogs. I prefer their old content which was much more about vlogging and less about all these stupid challenges. We want to know about them and their day to day lives not the challenges that have been done so many times already. I think they are brilliant parents, they really turned their lives around from being on drugs etc to adopting a healthy lifestyle when she got pregnant with Sienna. Their story is inspirational- a lot of you tubers would gloss over the bad stuff but I like it that they share this stuff. The only thing I have an issue with is the constant moving ☹ Soon as they have settled somewhere and Sienna is settled in school they have an announcement to make.. I dread it! “We’re off to LA!! Gran Canaria! England! Brighton! Dubai! It must be so unsettling for them and can be seen in the fact they don’t have friends. So sad as they are such lovely girls!
Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.
Couldn't agree more. I think it's Darren behind most of it. He seems like such a control freak!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They did another vlog reacting to the fizzfams assumptions ‘MIA HAD HER FIRST KISS’ ( 5 years old ) Thay talked about staying in Dubai for the summer but they might travel to places like Thailand or Australia. They also said how they are never going to settle down in one place.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t the older child have a right to see her real dad ?
I feel like Georgie is maybe resentful towards her (former?) religion for some reason. I know she said her mum was very strict and I guess that is why her and her sister do not talk to their parents anymore. Maybe Mia's dad was also JW so Georgie did not want her to see him. Who are the grandparents that lived in the caravan near Brighton? Darren's?

Must be super fun spending Ramadan in Dubai, especially with those temperatures....
Living the dream 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think she said she had a fall out with her real dad? Apparently he wasn't supportive of her going vegan?
I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.

Reactions: 6
I think she said she had a fall out with her real dad? Apparently he wasn't supportive of her going vegan?
Nothing could stop me seeing my children . No way would I let the other parent take them all over the world and prevent me from seeing my child. He must have some legal rights ?

Reactions: 2
I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.
I don't know, I think it makes sense for vegan/vegetarians to raise their kids that way, otherwise they'd have to cook separate food for them? At least they seem healthy and not restricted compared to some of the other vegan Youtubers who just seem to feed fruit/veg/rice and nothing else.
Nothing could stop me seeing my children . No way would I let the other parent take them all over the world and prevent me from seeing my child. He must have some legal rights ?
I'm not sure. I think they mentioned it briefly in an old video but I don't know which one. That was just the excuse they gave I think.

Reactions: 4
Veganism isn't a punishment or harmful or dangerous. Imagine not seeing your child because you don't agree that they eat a diet of chicken nuggets and chips. How can it wait to be their choice when they're older? Do you want them to not eat until they're old enough to make an informed decision about what they're going to have?
If that's the attitude then it makes more sense to not feed them dead animals or animal produce and they can make the decision to eat them when they're older. You can't un-eat something but you can always start to eat it if you choose to do so.
There's nothing forced about choosing not to feed your kids animal produce.

Reactions: 9
Veganism isn't a punishment or harmful or dangerous. Imagine not seeing your child because you don't agree that they eat a diet of chicken nuggets and chips. How can it wait to be their choice when they're older? Do you want them to not eat until they're old enough to make an informed decision about what they're going to have?
If that's the attitude then it makes more sense to not feed them dead animals or animal produce and they can make the decision to eat them when they're older. You can't un-eat something but you can always start to eat it if you choose to do so.
There's nothing forced about choosing not to feed your kids animal produce.
That seems a very uneducated comment 🤔
No one is saying that by not being vegan they are forced to eat McDonald’s. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s very much a fact of life that our species survived because our ancestors chose to eat meat, it helped develop our brains at a critical time in our evolution and our bodies have evolved to the point where we need certain proteins that are commonly found in Red meats and fish for our development which is particularly important in children.
By the time people are adults if they want to go Vegan then that’s fair enough it’s their body and it’s past development years so that’s their choice but to force that on your children is very wrong

Reactions: 11
No one is saying that by not being vegan they are forced to eat McDonald’s. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s very much a fact of life that our species survived because our ancestors chose to eat meat, it helped develop our brains at a critical time in our evolution and our bodies have evolved to the point where we need certain proteins that are commonly found in Red meats and fish for our development which is particularly important in children.
By the time people are adults if they want to go Vegan then that’s fair enough it’s their body and it’s past development years so that’s their choice but to force that on your children is very wrong
Exactly this! Children need the proteins that meat ect gives to help them grow.

Reactions: 6
Hilarious to state my reply sounds uneducated then go on to spout what you did. Its perfectly healthy to live a vegan lifestyle; yes you can get some nutrients from meat but they can also be found in natural produce so if you eat a varied diet meat isn't a requirement now 🤦‍♀️ if you want to eat it then fine, good for you. I'm not here for a debate and really couldn't care less what you or anyone's children eat but to say it's wrong to "force" a vegan diet on a child is absurd in comparison to feeding an innocent child the flesh of another once living being 🙄 as far as I'm aware the fizz fam kids appear healthy and nourished so why is that worthy of criticism

Exactly this! Children need the proteins that meat ect gives to help them grow.
Do you not think they're growing?
Struggling to find the root of your concern

Reactions: 7
The other way of looking at it though is it's not right to force eating animal products on children, they should be given the choice when they're older.

Reactions: 10
Hilarious to state my reply sounds uneducated then go on to spout what you did. Its perfectly healthy to live a vegan lifestyle; yes you can get some nutrients from meat but they can also be found in natural produce so if you eat a varied diet meat isn't a requirement now 🤦‍♀️ if you want to eat it then fine, good for you. I'm not here for a debate and really couldn't care less what you or anyone's children eat but to say it's wrong to "force" a vegan diet on a child is absurd in comparison to feeding an innocent child the flesh of another once living being 🙄 as far as I'm aware the fizz fam kids appear healthy and nourished so why is that worthy of criticism

Do you not think they're growing?
Genuinely I think the kids look a bit pale most the time.
My cousin grew up with Vegan parents and it really showed, there was a lot of concern from other family members about her growth and development and the family spoke at length to doctors about it.
The parents said the same thing you have that the proteins are found naturally which is true but the parents were advised that the quantity of the proteins from more natural sources meant she would need to eat massive amounts of them to compensate for lack of meat.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely I think the kids look a bit pale most the time.
My cousin grew up with Vegan parents and it really showed, there was a lot of concern from other family members about her growth and development and the family spoke at length to doctors about it.
The parents said the same thing you have that the proteins are found naturally which is true but the parents were advised that the quantity of the proteins from more natural sources meant she would need to eat massive amounts of them to compensate for lack of meat.
Maybe that's the case with your cousin and I'm sure it does happen but it's not the standard for vegans everywhere. Lots of people have lived healthy vegan lives from childhood and go on to be healthy active adults. You probably do need to do a bit more research to ensure your children are getting all the nutrients they require but in this day and age the information is readily available with a quick Google search.
Anyway I believe this is the fizz fam thread not a vegan thread so I'll leave it there 👍 I can't say I've ever noticed them looking remarkably pale but that's subjective so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.