Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What country they go too? That's ridiculous! I haven't watched but I expect Darren won which is what they probably expected?
Sienna won. I hope she chooses England. Would be nice for the girls to be able to spend time at home and see friends etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the whole Santa thing, I’m not convinced trying to keep the pretence up is always worth it.
Kids see some right little shits get loads of presents and that sends the wrong message. I’m also not convinced outright lying to your child sends the right message either. With mine we did the Santa thing when they were very little but didn’t try too hard to pretend and they happily worked it out for themselves and they seem very happy with the outcome. I’ve seen some kids devastated when they find out Santa isn’t real (and for some if find out in a public place when they are older that can be extremely embarrassing)

I loved Santa and the whole season , the music , lights , tree , presents EVERYTHING, I loooove Christmas and some of my all time favourite memories are surrounding It.
When I have my kiddos I’m gonna go big real big hahah Lapland the whole lot ,
Wtf kids find out in less than a decade and they’re adults their whole life ,
Life is hard let them be little , cause they’re only that way for a while , as the song says.

Reactions: 5
What on earth was that last offering from fizz fam!
These vloggers that have cashed in really have lost all sense of reality.
First, they want to be right old snobs now they lost all sense of table manners.
At one point you could see Sienna cover her mouth eating obviously the point was to
eat and talk with food in but Jesus that was disgusting!
And Darren what is wrong with that man? seriously does he not know normal dads do not act that way?
He was also very creepy at the end.
Getting a young child to decide where your life goes in the next few months?
really they are that unorganized when it comes to life plans.
What happened to constantly planning ideas?
Bloody morons parents should be parents, not a pair drifters.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
First, they want to be right old snobs now they lost all sense of table manners.
At one point you could see Sienna cover her mouth eating obviously the point was to
They have not lost all sense of table manners - they never had it to start with!

They did a ignoring our parents video today, one point in the video Darren came into the room and said we don’t watch TV in this house turn it of and do something more productive, how many times are they watching tv or playing on their iPads in their vlogs also the videos are so repetitive.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the parents ever wonder why the girls spend so much time indoors? Maybe it’s something to do with being dragged halfway round the world away from any of their friends 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
They did a ignoring our parents video today, one point in the video Darren came into the room and said we don’t watch TV in this house turn it of and do something more productive, how many times are they watching tv or playing on their iPads in their vlogs also the videos are so repetitive.
Not letting the girls watch TV just reminds me of a family like the Duggars. Very regimented and strict.

Reactions: 2
Not letting the girls watch TV just reminds me of a family like the Duggars. Very regimented and strict.
Plus TV isn't all bad. I mean the majority of shows aimed at young kids are made to be educational...even teen shows and soaps I think can be educational if they're tackling something more serious. I think limiting screen time is good but not letting them watch anything just seems silly...especially with kids often making friends through their 'fandoms' now.

Reactions: 3
The poor girls have no belongings as they live out of suitcases what does he expect them to do

Reactions: 7
THIS! THIS! THIS! A Thounsand times This! Never understand why some put FF up against The Minghams as in “this is how you should be doing it...” allegations aside, I think FF are worse. Their descent from the morals they had to the money grabbers they’ve become is far greater in my book.
I agree this family are equally as bad, only positive thing is the dad isn’t some nonce.
(However I do think there is something creepy about him.
I’m sure it won’t be long before they fall from grace and end up in the gutter just like the Inghams.

My SIL is the same. She thinks it's lying to your child if you tell them Santa ect is real. I don't get it though because she's very religious. Children see santa every Christmas in and around shopping centres but they never see God. 🤷

Sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion!
My partner actually thinks the same as he was never allowed to believe in the tooth fairy or santa because his mum always said it was wrong to lie.
He always says that we Ingrain it into our kids never to lie so how would they feel when they realize their parents have been lying for years.

However I don’t share his view. We have 2 kids and I’ve always let them believe in Santa and the tooth fairy.
My eldest is 15 so she knows now it’s not real but my youngest who is 9 still believes. She does question it sometimes but I keep playing along.
Children are young for such a short time and I think it’s sometimes necessary to stretch the truth a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree this family are equally as bad, only positive thing is the dad isn’t some nonce.
(However I do think there is something creepy about him.
I’m sure it won’t be long before they fall from grace and end up in the gutter just like the Inghams.

My partner actually thinks the same as he was never allowed to believe in the tooth fairy or santa because his mum always said it was wrong to lie.
He always says that we Ingrain it into our kids never to lie so how would they feel when they realize their parents have been lying for years.

However I don’t share his view. We have 2 kids and I’ve always let them believe in Santa and the tooth fairy.
My eldest is 15 so she knows now it’s not real but my youngest who is 9 still believes. She does question it sometimes but I keep playing along.
Children are young for such a short time and I think it’s sometimes necessary to stretch the truth a little.
I agree I knew from five because I didn’t believe the whole he came down the chimney and had reindeer thing. I stayed up and caught my mum in the act, my parents never really talked about him but they let me believe. My brother only found out when he was seven and that was by me on accident but we never went around talking about how Santa is so great because we are a Christian family but I think it is silly using the excuse your christian to not let your kids believe, as most of my Christian friends found out when they were ten. I think parents should let their kids have an imagination, because most kids won’t think you were horrible lying to them but most will think you horrible for telling them Santa or the Easter bunny or their favourite imaginary friend isn’t real. It depends on the person when they find out for them self’s but I think it is better to play along until their 7/8/9. Let kids be kids and don’t crush their imagination.

Reactions: 1
Not yet, but I probably will later. They can't be serious? It must be a clickbait title?
They just left them for the evening, both the girls had a box of 6 doughnuts and they watched bolt, played hide and seek and then went to bed

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.
I wholeheartedly agree with all of this and am saddened to see what they have become. I stupidly thought when they started out & I first watched them, that they had integrity. Alas that turned out not to be true 😥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.