Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.
Yep that Toby crap pissed me right off, it started out as a good idea, nice little mantra to live your life by but then they merched the tit out of it to the point where I turned it off

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They made a we let our kids turn into 18 year olds today, they have a 7 year old and a 14 year old, they shouldn’t be acting like that.
In a lot of their vlogs it’s about Mia acting older then she is, they should let their children have freedom to be kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They made a we let our kids turn into 18 year olds today, they have a 7 year old and a 14 year old, they shouldn’t be acting like that.
In a lot of their vlogs it’s about Mia acting older then she is, they should let their children have freedom to be kids.
They are really going to f*ck up those girls. I feel so sorry for them. No normality at all, no stability, no home, no education, no peers & no idea where they are going to be (performing) from one week to the next. 😟😟😟

Don’t get me wrong, I think the ‘18 for a day’ videos are a terrible idea but why do a video like that if you’re going to do such a tame and bland video?
So they have freedom to do whatever they want within reason and the crazy antics they get up to are
They wear some of Georgie’s make up,
Have a decaf iced coffee and normal siezd ice cream,
Mia buys one or two pieces or make up and
They try on clothes but don’t buy them because ‘we don’t need anything’

Seriously? That’s a bloody normal day for them. I’m assuming they were told all the things they were to do beforehand.

So much for them wanting to make better content.

Reactions: 5
It would have been more realistic to have shown them going to college, studying, revising & trying to fit in a part-time job. Which is what most 18 year olds have to do.

I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.
Its a shame as they could've kept some realness...like if Mia and Sienna wanted to do their own channels then fair enough, but they could've kept with the Vegan/Fitness on their main channel, or even did travel stuff related to that like being vegan whilst travelling or workouts for when travelling etc. I think Unnatural Vegan is a really good example of someone who does Youtube as a job so she can be home with her kids, but has still kept to her morals - i.e doesn't post about her husband/relationship, doesn't even name her kids online let alone show pictures of them etc.

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, I think the ‘18 for a day’ videos are a terrible idea but why do a video like that if you’re going to do such a tame and bland video?
So they have freedom to do whatever they want within reason and the crazy antics they get up to are
They wear some of Georgie’s make up,
Have a decaf iced coffee and normal siezd ice cream,
Mia buys one or two pieces or make up and
They try on clothes but don’t buy them because ‘we don’t need anything’

Seriously? That’s a bloody normal day for them. I’m assuming they were told all the things they were to do beforehand.

So much for them wanting to make better content.
I didn’t watch it. But at 18 I already
Moved out Living with my parents and was paying my own rent and going college. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch it. But at 18 I already
Moved out Living with my parents and was paying my own rent and going college. 😂😂😂
I’m shocked that they’re regularly posting vlogs that make their daughters seem older than they are. It’s starting to become quite disturbing. Why on earth can’t they enjoy their daughters for the young ages that they are??

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m shocked that they’re regularly posting vlogs that make their daughters seem older than they are. It’s starting to become quite disturbing. Why on earth can’t they enjoy their daughters for the young ages that they are??
It’s because Darren like Chris Ingham wants as many views as possible and actively encourages pervs with their titles and thumbnails to come check out their daughters.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think the video was aimed at a few things tbh first clickbait for pedos title says it all Darren and Georgie shame on you!
After all the dangers of grooming and pedos lurking you clearly knew what target audience you were going for and for what? Dollars!
But also a failed attempt at trying to play down Mia's last 16 year old video.
Mia obviously does not apply her makeup that way she has been learning all about it for years on youtube as she can't watch tv!
and her mother. She has makeup vlogs up I'm sure so that was a way for said disgraceful parents to say oh look its not a grown-up sexual thing for pedos it just pretend they are still only kids.
And tbf Sienna is, and oblivious to it all for now, but Mia knows exactly what is going on at 14 no tv just youtube Jesus Darren its social media where this stuff lurks not commercial tv.
The odd thing though was poor Sienna what can an 18 year old do? eat ice cream!
I wish I could see this family tuck into a good roast dinner, not just the odd vlog where they eat enormous amounts for the camera.
They are all looking boney how Georgie does not look in the mirror and think wow they are very protruding cheek bones I do not know.
And also a little dig at "so what we can and will do what we like."
The only way we will ever stop seeing stupid cringy videos like this and I have to say this one was way more cringy than usual(y)
Is when Youtube stop monetizing videos with families in them.
They start saying oh we just enjoy doing it creating and documenting memories well if that's the case carry on working like the rest of us and vlog after work, school etc.
FFS and I been slated an irrelevant sad sack of a youtuber for abusing products in shops manhandling them then not buying all
though they were sweets!
Trying on clothes making such a scene filming that all took more than 10 minutes then to walk out and not even buy them?
They knew they were not going to buy them and have no consideration for anyone else wanting to purchase them or respect for the store's products.
Disgraceful nice one Degzy lad you may think your better than the rest of us but your not!

• Angry
I think the video was aimed at a few things tbh first clickbait for pedos title says it all Darren and Georgie shame on you!
After all the dangers of grooming and pedos lurking you clearly knew what target audience you were going for and for what? Dollars!
But also a failed attempt at trying to play down Mia's last 16 year old video.
Mia obviously does not apply her makeup that way she has been learning all about it for years on youtube as she can't watch tv!
and her mother. She has makeup vlogs up I'm sure so that was a way for said disgraceful parents to say oh look its not a grown-up sexual thing for pedos it just pretend they are still only kids.
And tbf Sienna is, and oblivious to it all for now, but Mia knows exactly what is going on at 14 no tv just youtube Jesus Darren its social media where this stuff lurks not commercial tv.
The odd thing though was poor Sienna what can an 18 year old do? eat ice cream!
I wish I could see this family tuck into a good roast dinner, not just the odd vlog where they eat enormous amounts for the camera.
They are all looking boney how Georgie does not look in the mirror and think wow they are very protruding cheek bones I do not know.
And also a little dig at "so what we can and will do what we like."
The only way we will ever stop seeing stupid cringy videos like this and I have to say this one was way more cringy than usual(y)
Is when Youtube stop monetizing videos with families in them.
They start saying oh we just enjoy doing it creating and documenting memories well if that's the case carry on working like the rest of us and vlog after work, school etc.
FFS and I been slated an irrelevant sad sack of a youtuber for abusing products in shops manhandling them then not buying all
though they were sweets!
Trying on clothes making such a scene filming that all took more than 10 minutes then to walk out and not even buy them?
They knew they were not going to buy them and have no consideration for anyone else wanting to purchase them or respect for the store's products.
Disgraceful nice one Degzy lad you may think your better than the rest of us but your not!
Well said!

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the Norris nuts have ideas and a few days/ weeks later family fizz copy them!

• Sad
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the Norris nuts have ideas and a few days/ weeks later family fizz copy them!
Darren definitely sees what’s popular and copies it but didn’t realise he was eyeing up a particular YTer for ideas. Not surprised. After all it’s all about getting in those £££

• Sad
I have never heard of Norris Nuts before had a quick look over.
They all seem to copy each other I do notice that the Americans don't seem to be as fake or forced when filming.
But maybe that is because I am British so notice the fakeness in Brits?

Darren definitely sees what’s popular and copies it but didn’t realise he was eyeing up a particular YTer for ideas. Not surprised. After all it’s all about getting in those £££

Exactly Darren is drooling over their millions and millions of likes. They are in Dubai and all we get to see is the inside of their apartment or the shopping mall. Wtf? There's so many beautiful beach clubs and fun things to do... And they do stupid pranks and fake 24 hour challenges. It's getting so old

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly Darren is drooling over their millions and millions of likes. They are in Dubai and all we get to see is the inside of their apartment or the shopping mall. Wtf? There's so many beautiful beach clubs and fun things to do... And they do stupid pranks and fake 24 hour challenges. It's getting so old
That is because they spend literally one take shooting these as they are so used to doing them.
I think they do a few in a day so constantly have something to put up.
Then that way they have the rest of the time to revel
In the luxury.
If they showed it all they know they would be slated for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.