Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did a giant board game almost exactly the same to the Norris nuts, the safe, challenge, punishment and myster square. They also had to go in slime and step on Lego for a money prise, a least make it your own because that is completely copied.
They have copied quite a few of the Norris nuts ideas now ;(

Reactions: 1
Seeing the Ariana Grande video by Mia, I thought maybe it was naively posted but surely her parents have some knowledge of the Manchester attack and ‘control’ of her channel. It was bad taste and it has tainted my view of them sadly.
I wouldn’t have expected Mia to remember it but the parents would have done. I suspect it was intentionally to get people taking about her channel. People are more likely to quickly forgive Mia for that so they hoping outraged people sub to her channel

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow that’s entering a whole new level of greed! There’s no way the video would have been scheduled for upload just by Mia, clearly a cynical move by Darren to come up in searches for Ariana Grande.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow that’s entering a whole new level of greed! There’s no way the video would have been scheduled for upload just by Mia, clearly a cynical move by Darren to come up in searches for Ariana Grande.
Darren is for sure one sick greedy dude. Ugh! 😒

That's sick to want to get views/money of the back of 22 children and adults dying!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
young girls who arnt body confidante are watching georgie have small cosmetic procedures done such as microblading tattooing ect the reason why i get annoyed at this is she preaches that you should love yourself but yet shes trying to change herself vanity is ok in moderation but dont preach what you cant practice

Reactions: 5
Georgie has always wanted to change or improve herself, she started out as a female body builder doing competitions. Darren & the kids would traipse all round the country at weekends whilst she participated.

Georgie has always wanted to change or improve herself, she started out as a female body builder doing competitions. Darren & the kids would traipse all round the country at weekends whilst she participated.
i new she did marathons and body building but didnt think she cared wether she was pretty or not

I hate their bad speech & grammar, which passes on to their girls.
In their latest tweet they say ‘the future is looking really optimistic’. Ugh! No, people can be optimistic, the future can’t.... 🙄

This is the reason those girls ought to have a proper education, rather than get dragged up by Darren & Georgie.

I hate their bad speech & grammar, which passes on to their girls.
In their latest tweet they say ‘the future is looking really optimistic’. Ugh! No, people can be optimistic, the future can’t.... 🙄

This is the reason those girls ought to have a proper education, rather than get dragged up by Darren & Georgie.
Ugh this.

Saying them when they mean those.
Saying what instead of that and the way they always feel ‘more healthier’

All four of them could do with a proper education.

as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

Gorgie and Darren make very bad parenting choices in my own opinion very often

to me their image is a little too perfect
i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

Don't be fooled by their squeaky clean, vegan, happy family image.
they aren't as innocent as they make out

Reactions: 8
as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

I agree and I think they’re underworked and overpaid. It’s disgusting how one family can do basically nothing and Start living the dream and another will work their arses off just to put food on the table.
I hate the world we live in now we have people that excel by acting like knobs on camera and the mum with her holier then thou attitude irritates me. She’s had a lot of Botox as well by the looks of it because in the beginning she had quite a wrinkly face for her age.
The dad with all his fluorescent teeth and fake cheesy face annoys me too.

I disagree. I don't think she does have ADHD. The over exited/hyperness is just an act for the camera. She would make a great children's TV presenter one day with her energy and she seems to love her sisters.

I disagree. I don't think she does have ADHD. Th over exited/hyperness is just an act for the camera.
maybe to be fair but its so so so annoying i cant watch her she makes me dizzy :ROFLMAO:

I disagree. I don't think she does have ADHD. The over exited/hyperness is just an act for the camera. She would make a great children's TV presenter one day with her energy and she seems to love her sisters.
maybe because my kids watch her when ive had enough for the day then lol but for me shes just too much i agree she loves her sisters nobody can deny that xx

kind of off thread sorry but I don't agree agree with family Vlogging on whole to be honest, The children seem to be just used as cash cows.
Do you think they get paid a wage?? do child performance rules not apply to them? Its mad to me because you need a performance licence to dance an hour at a show so do these kids not need a licence? you can also only be at the venue so many hours and need so many breaks too.

some of these kids have every single emotion put out there on the internet, they don't know really want they are signing up for till theyre older and by then its too late, this is really the generation of YT kids so we don't know the affect its going to have yet.. If Zoella and Alfie are anything to go by its worrying lets face it!!
They clickbait everything, they have no privacy at all poor kids!! - I mean teenage years are hard enough imagine being plastered all over the internet?! CRAZY

Bring out a law to protect these kids! some kind of licence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally agree with you allthatjazz - there’s thousands of kids now being exploited by their parents for money. Who knows if the money being made is actually going into the bank accounts of the kids making the money but these kids are having their childhoods plastered all over the internet for countless strangers to ogle at them, many of the kids being too young to give consent to their most private moments being out on line for views. The industry needs regulation just like tv or film and parents should face consequences if they ignore those rules.
As for Fizz Fam they have completely sold out - the minute they started making big bucks all their morals went out of the window. The way they aggressively flogged their TOBY merchandise last year not to mention the endless click bait when Georgie was pregnant - then there’s the countless inappropriate videos featuring Mia purely done with the guaranteed views of pervs in mind...what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!
Yep the Chris Ingham scandal is the only thing that separates these families.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with you allthatjazz - there’s thousands of kids now being exploited by their parents for money. Who knows if the money being made is actually going into the bank accounts of the kids making the money but these kids are having their childhoods plastered all over the internet for countless strangers to ogle at them, many of the kids being too young to give consent to their most private moments being out on line for views. The industry needs regulation just like tv or film and parents should face consequences if they ignore those rules.
As for Fizz Fam they have completely sold out - the minute they started making big bucks all their morals went out of the window. The way they aggressively flogged their TOBY merchandise last year not to mention the endless click bait when Georgie was pregnant - then there’s the countless inappropriate videos featuring Mia purely done with the guaranteed views of pervs in mind...what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!
I can't believe they made a click bait about Karma stopping breathing too!!! i dont see the big fascination at all xx

Yep the Chris Ingham scandal is the only thing that separates these families.
FF and Ingham's were always compared way before the Chris scandal and to be totally honest i never once agreed that FF were better because they weren't they are much the same.
They compared everything from Mia and Isabelle's weight, how they acted, dressed ect but to me all children are different it isn't fair to judge either of them. Mia was either too skinny and looked ill, Isabelle was fat ect its horrible body shaming teens is vile.
Then Sienna and Isla who played better, who had a better imagination ect I just think its wrong IMO
I felt sorry for all of them Fizz and Ingham girls.
The birth of their babies too that was compared but every birth is different.
At the end of the day they both birthed their babies and hats off to them!!

Off thread slightly but in reply to the Chris thing, It really shouldn't reflect on his kids, which i feel it does so when people speak about their kids negatively because of the situation i find that hard to take, i wont lie at the end of the day they are innocent children who trolls should leave alone.
I think Isabelle will have a hard enough time as it is, she will know whats what plus she has access to the internet.
I feel awful for them girls potentially reading whats put online about them & their parents.
Isla is what 7?? shes constantly talked about her being babyish or immature which i guess she may come across but kids grow up too fast nowadays let her be little she isn't harming anybody, Isabelle either dresses too young, too old or she acts too young or acts too old like a mummy and its like she can't win.
I stay quiet on the situation and it's not because i support him or that i don't believe J,H,B ect its just because it turns nasty and i find it hard to hold my tongue but if i say anything in the girls defence then i must support Chris? Its so bizarre

I feel sorry for all of these YT kids i really do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Karma not breathing and the Ariana Grande thing we’re really lowest of the low and people would have been apoplectic with rage if the Inghams had done either of those things. (Not to want to sound like an Ingham fan but I just don’t understand how people can view 2 equally greedy and morally corrupt families so differently!).

Reactions: 5
exactly but if you say stuff like that your branded a perv supporter and its not the case! xxx

kind of off thread sorry but I don't agree agree with family Vlogging on whole to be honest, The children seem to be just used as cash cows.
Do you think they get paid a wage?? do child performance rules not apply to them? Its mad to me because you need a performance licence to dance an hour at a show so do these kids not need a licence? you can also only be at the venue so many

Bring out a law to protect these kids! some kind of licence
I don't like how those kind of families are seen as role models, when they don't do anything apart film their children every day so they don't have to get jobs. Neither of the Inghams work. They make money filming their children, and it's obvious a lot of those surprises are rehearsed.
I suppose it's society's fault, as even when trying to read the news, the media try and force news about talentless, useless idiots in our faces, who don't do much but make up attention seeking schemes and dumb stories, that media tells us we should care about. Then idiots say they must be great if they're rich, when even bigger idiots wouldn't be rich if so many weren't dumbed down to care about them, and often their wealth is exaggerated. Such as how Kerry Katona's promoter hired a mansion to appear on Through The Keyhole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.