Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched for a few days, and didn’t make it through all of last nights... more merch pushing (in a car park?!), with them wearing the family uniform, and another supermarket ‘challenge’.... I’d honestly rather see what they get up day to day.
Did they really need to park in a disabled space and then spend time plugging merch in an underground sainsburys car park?

That challenge was awful, how can you think that cranberry juice is savory :oops:

Did they really need to park in a disabled space and then spend time plugging merch in an underground sainsburys car park?

That challenge was awful, how can you think that cranberry juice is savory :oops:
It’s a parent and child space I think. I didn’t get as far as the juice.... just couldn’t!

It’s a parent and child space I think. I didn’t get as far as the juice.... just couldn’t!
It was definitely parked next to a disabled parking space and when they were standing around promoting the merch it was disabled parking spaces everywhere. But I guess it could have been the first p&c. I skim watched, can't hold my attention for more than a minute

I’m really sick of their content at the minute, they’re really milking the shopping challenges, we just see that same thing over and over again. It was nice seeing them vlog their life and see the food they make but not have their kids shop in Sainsbury’s for the same tit. Even their older shopping challenges were more interesting, they’ve just got so boring now, and the merch pushing just makes me sick.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand them, they turned Seinnas birthday money into a challenge. At the start they said she could spend, save or dontate...

Sienna spent £8.00 on herself in Claires. She was looking for squishies and shopkins (so she clearly does want toys), bought chocolate for her family and then gave £20 to a homeless man when a couple of pounds would have been fine.

It really upset me to be honest. I decided to tune back in last night and hey decided to switch the childrens rooms because chnge was good. Sienna has a very sparce bedroom.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I take it back with the parking!

Did she just give £20 to a random homeless person in the street? I hope not especially in brighton, it would be far better to give to a charity.

Sorry I take it back with the parking!

Did she just give £20 to a random homeless person in the street? I hope not especially in brighton, it would be far better to give to a charity.
She did yes, said she wanted to give it to a busker and then droped it into the lap of a very bemused guy holding a sign. They just kept walking and called for Sienna who was still standing by the guy.

She did yes, said she wanted to give it to a busker and then droped it into the lap of a very bemused guy holding a sign. They just kept walking and called for Sienna who was still standing by the guy.
That's a really bad example. I don't want to judge but it's very unlikely a homeless person will use that wisely, many have MH or addiction issues as her parents should be aware of. Long term it's unlikely to be any help to him

Reactions: 3
I agree with what your saying. It just made me feel so uneasy.

It is Siennas birthday money and she should have been encouraged to spend it on herself. It was bad enough that they just shoved a load of cash in her hand (Not even in a nice card) She has a wonderful imagination and they laugh about he creating things out of paper... well, she doesn't have much choice from what I have seen.

Those two adults are only just learning about themselves, this is quite common for people that have come from the throws of addiction. You can tell Darren reads a load of books thinks something sounds profound and then quotes it to his audience.

I bet he read about how change was good and they thought oh we will just swap their rooms around, Seinna now has the bigger room even though she only has a box of scrap paper for company but like they said 'at least she can twirl' and the lighings better for Mias youtube videos... I see.

I had to laugh when Darren said switching the girls rooms would give them ‘a new out look on life’. Yes Darren because coming out of your room and turning left for the bathroom instead or right will really make them think.
Christ change their rooms if you want but stop trying to make everything deep and meaningful. It ain’t working!

Reactions: 1
I had to laugh when Darren said switching the girls rooms would give them ‘a new out look on life’. Yes Darren because coming out of your room and turning left for the bathroom instead or right will really make them think.
Christ change their rooms if you want but stop trying to make everything deep and meaningful. It ain’t working!
Apparently it’s only for 5 days and all will be revealed in the next video .... yawn!!

Been watching FF for a few months now. They seem very scripted in some vlogs. I feel like switching the bedrooms was very cruel. When I was a child my bedroom was my sanctuary and I hated if someone messed it up or moved stuff around. Especially as a teenager.

I agree about the money with Sienna. I've always been taught to give physical things to the homeless e.g. food, clothing but not money because sometimes they will spend it on drugs and alcohol which won't help their situation. £20 was definitely too much. They were just showing off how rich they are probably. A lot of richer YTers do it. £50 would've been more than enough.

I just don’t understand why they don’t buy sienna any toys. They’re quite clearly not following the minimalist life any more and it’s obvious by her extreme excitement when she gets one that she enjoys them, so why don’t they? Toys are so important for a child’s development. It makes me laugh how they make such a big deal of her playing with bits of paper all the time - so would any child if they didn’t have any toys :rolleyes: why do youtubers always have to go to the extreme, you have the Inghams who buy the whole shop and fizz family who buy a whole load for charity but none for their actual kids

Reactions: 7
Double post but just watched their “prank” of swapping the girls bedrooms. Are they bored? Who seriously has the time or the inclination to do that :rolleyes:

I just don’t understand why they don’t buy sienna any toys. They’re quite clearly not following the minimalist life any more and it’s obvious by her extreme excitement when she gets one that she enjoys them, so why don’t they? Toys are so important for a child’s development. It makes me laugh how they make such a big deal of her playing with bits of paper all the time - so would any child if they didn’t have any toys :rolleyes: why do youtubers always have to go to the extreme, you have the Inghams who buy the whole shop and fizz family who buy a whole load for charity but none for their actual kids
They could just by sustainable toys or something.

But their only ethos is to make money, it's all bullshit everything they say all they care about is getting money from people. They have no morals and the depth of a puddle.

Right this is going to get ranty. My apologies.

Sienna is so creative. Imagine the fun she’d have if she had some dolls/figures etc. Yeah it’s great getting kids used to saving and thinking about money but she’s 7 and it was her birthday. She should have been taken to a toy shop and told to go nuts. Christ the adults spoil themselves whenever they feel like it.

So now they’re going to LA? Made it sound like they’re giving up the rented house. Wonder if they’ll sell all their stuff like last time or put it in storage. Just thinking of that bike they got Sienna that couldn’t wait til her birthday because ‘we don’t make you wait for things what(THAT) you need)....and then she never got to use.
They clearly don’t think ahead as they said when they moved that they needed a bigger house for the baby to have her own room when she was older. Well that worked out didn’t it? Seems to me they’re too flighty for a family with three kids. What happened to structure and routine? Darren’s always going on about how great they are.

Noticed when pushing the merch, Darren said to join the be yourself club to head over and buy the merch. So...I can’t be myself without their overpriced hoodies?
I honesty didn’t mind the first load of merch they put out(well until they shoved it down our throats in every video) but now they’re on round 3? How is someone supposed to live this minimal life they’re pushing if they’ve now to buy a third Toby hoody? They really just don’t see past the money do they?

And for vegans, they don’t seem overly bothered about their carbon footprint or the waste they create. There have been numerous vlogs where they’ve brought a carrier bag bursting with other carrier bags to be recycled. I’m sure they have no idea that plastic can only be recycled 1-2 times before it’s useless. But hey, why use reusable bags when they can make a big deal about how much they recycle?
And I’m sure they’ve considered the impact of all the planes they take.....

Finally Mia. Since the parents are always banging on about ‘treasure others’ and talking experiences over money, it seems fitting to have your teen locked away on her own so she has more time to make money and rarely sees friends or does the things kids her age do. Hardly treasuring Mia or teaching Mia to treasure others.

Well, that made me feel better.
I tell ya these nightly rants are doing me the world of good!

Reactions: 10
I was bored so I just put on an FF vlog out of interest. I've only ever seen a few vlogs before, the family come across as nice enough - a little sickly to stomach (Daddy Fizz and Mummy Fizz, etc).

Anyway, the biggest thing i noticed is in a 16 minute video, there were FIVE adverts and they pushed their merch at every given opportunity. I would echo what a few of you have said that they seem to be very money-orientated. I'm all for making money, but it's very obvious. There was very little content in the video.

It's such a cult mentality, your not in our gang unless you have bought our t shirt.

I think they bought a get rich quick book and are following it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.