Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.
I would very much doubt that.
Yes they are fake and totally money obsessed now but those things are completely separate from their Veganism. Or plant based diet as it seems more likely now. You can see a genuine passion at least for the health side of it.
Plus once you get past him is like Veganuary, very few vegans are or became vegan as part of a trend.
They might not be the brightest and far from perfect but actually being vegan/plant based is the one thing they’re not faking.

Reactions: 4
There have been so many vegan YouTubers that are all preachy and evangelical. That have gone straight from an ethical vegan to eating low quality battery farmed meat. Like nicocado.

It attracts so many people with mental health and general food issues that are just using veganism as a vehicle to latch on to. They will often ditch it the moment it isn't working for them.

The fizz family have shown they don't really stuck to many of their other "deeply held beliefs" like the environment (always tumble drying even in the summer, using new plastic bags, takeaways with mountains of plastic) or minimalism / consuming less. I wouldn't be that surprised if they have a dominoes meat feast with extra cheese and meat off camera.

I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.
Quite the opposite,
they were passionate about being vegan and creating vegan content but because it doesn’t attract mainstream YouTube traffic/views they don’t push it as much anymore, if they were trying to jump on a trend they would be pushing this side of their lifestyle more.
They don’t because they don’t want to alienate anyone.
I think their vegan/plant based lifestyle is the only genuine thing about them now.

Reactions: 5
I’ve stopped watching as the mech plugging I find sickening. I see they are on the move again, I’m sad for Sienna she’s been taken out of school she’s such a social little thing home schooling sounds so isolating at her age in particular
They say travelling is great for learning about the world, however not so much when their one destination seems to be LA.

Reactions: 3
I hardly watch any family vlogging channels now as I’m fed up with this get rich quick by exploiting our kids method that some of these youtubers seem to have adopted.
The Inghams, family fizz etc started out quite normal vlogging relatable daily content, but then they get too big for their boots, money starts going to their heads and then they become just another family who care more about money & fame and not the wellbeing of their children.
They also don’t seem to have a clue what they would do if and when their YouTube careers start crashing! None of them seem to have any skills except talking to a camera, shopping and jetting off on holiday!

Reactions: 2
I've stopped watching. I'm disappointed they're moving again! This is the 4th move in probably 18 months! The kids have no stability.
I also never noticed Sienna's lack of toys but now you mention it all she does really have is that toy dog. I don't think we've seen Karma with anything but the dragon either but then she is always in someone's arms!

I don't think moving to LA is good for any of the kids but especially the younger two! Sienna obviously loved her school and I know there is health care in America but what happens about Karma's jabs and check ups?

Hmmm, well disrupted education for Sienna (who craves normal school life and friends) and no education to speak of for Mia (who is undoubtedly bright). What a very sad state of affairs.

Hmmm, well disrupted education for Sienna (who craves normal school life and friends) and no education to speak of for Mia (who is undoubtedly bright). What a very sad state of affairs.
I also feel Sienna needs the schooling. I don't know alot about what a child should/shouldn't be doing at her age but I was surprised to see some of her numbers were backwards the other day when she made that pincode thing.

I’ve had to unsubscribe, I haven’t watched their videos for a couple of weeks now, but their thumbnails and titles are pissing me off a lot, stop posing pretending to cry. It’s so sad, I really liked them at the start, sienna is such a lovely girl and it sounded like she was thriving at the little primary school

Isn't it ironic that Family Fizz advocate the fact that you should Treasure Others and Be Yourselves yet both Georgie and Darren seem to be completely estranged from their own mother and father. Georgie has become obsessed with her personal appearance. Surely if you want to encourage others to be themselves why would you bleach your hair, have breast implants and wear so much make up. Has anyone noticed how fast Georgie's face is aging, possibly as a result of a plant based diet, compared to her sister Harriet who I believe is only born one year apart? Has Mia stopped growing she seems awfully pale and gaunt looking, I hope she is ok?

Last edited:
Georgie always looks like she has had a few too many happy pills to me recently
Hubby said it's probably for the best they are self employed as he thinks both of them would be unemployable
He finds her very immature

Reactions: 1
Isn't it ironic that Family Fizz advocate the fact that you should Treasure Others and Be Yourselves yet both Georgie and Darren seem to be completely estranged from their own mother and father. Georgie has become obsessed with her personal appearance. Surely if you want to encourage others to be themselves why would you bleach your hair, have breast implants and wear so much make up. Has anyone noticed how fast Georgie's face is aging, possibly as a result of a plant based diet, compared to her sister Harriet who I believe is only born one year apart? Has Mia stopped growing she seems awfully pale and gaunt looking, I hope she is ok?
They still see Darrens parents or at least his mum, that's who they leave their important things with when they moved to Gran Caneria. And to be fair to Georgie it was discovered on GG that her family are Jehovah's Whitnesses and she and her sister have been exiled by their family after leaving the faith.

They still see Darrens parents or at least his mum, that's who they leave their important things with when they moved to Gran Caneria. And to be fair to Georgie it was discovered on GG that her family are Jehovah's Whitnesses and she and her sister have been exiled by their family after leaving the faith.
Oh gosh, how awful for them. I'm not sure what JWs are apart from the stereotypes that you hear about them knocking on people's doors. Doesn't sound like the parents are very nice after hearing this. Harriette and Georgie actually seem alright people.

So they’re moving to LA well they’ll get plenty of vegan food there, it’s the best place in world to be vegan. Btw they’ve been vegan for years, it’s not a trend thing, Sienna has been vegan since birth. Also they all regularly get blood tests from their doctor to make sure they’re not deficient in any vit/mins. I wonder if it’s just a temporary move, they certainly love to travel. I think the kids lack of toys is probably related to the mother’s JW past, they don’t celebrate bdays or Xmas in that weird religion. Also the mother used to compete in body building comps years ago, so that would explain the fake boobs. I think if the mother is aging it’s probably related to one of those low fat vegan diets, it’s probably related to her days as a body builder, when they have to be shredded for a comp. I haven’t watched them for years, their vlogs became annoying when they signed with Gleam

Reactions: 4
So they’re moving to LA well they’ll get plenty of vegan food there, it’s the best place in world to be vegan. Btw they’ve been vegan for years, it’s not a trend thing, Sienna has been vegan since birth. Also they all regularly get blood tests from their doctor to make sure they’re not deficient in any vit/mins. I wonder if it’s just a temporary move, they certainly love to travel. I think the kids lack of toys is probably related to the mother’s JW past, they don’t celebrate bdays or Xmas in that weird religion. Also the mother used to compete in body building comps years ago, so that would explain the fake boobs. I think if the mother is aging it’s probably related to one of those low fat vegan diets, it’s probably related to her days as a body builder, when they have to be shredded for a comp. I haven’t watched them for years, their vlogs became annoying when they signed with Gleam
It is a temporary move for a couple of months. they mentioned a project for the girls. They may be going to Australia afterwards.

It is a temporary move for a couple of months. they mentioned a project for the girls. They may be going to Australia afterwards.
That makes sense. I figured Australia or NZ would suit them better and that they'd probably move there long-term.

They won’t be able stay in the USA longer than 90 days without a Green Card. Wonder how they will get round that for all their ‘work’ opportunities?

So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
Why not rent a storage unit. Feck sake they’ve got the money.
Yeah other people will get use out of it so it’s not a waste but considering you’ll have to buy new stuff at some point just makes it wasteful and ill thought out.
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?
Agreed.Sad really ,as i thought when i started watching this family ,that the adults (knowing their backgrounds were "tough") ,had got their act together ,and once they made their channel bigger ,would buy a house and allow those girls to actually settle.Nothing wrong with travelling ,but this is ridiculous.Upending those kids every few months ,oh and i can`t even believe Mia was given the choice about how she was schooled!I remember the comment section at that time ,when people were saying how important education was ,and ,any 12/13 yrold asked ,would love to lay in bed until ??? and then trail around the shops ,buy new stuff ,oh and let`s not forget her channel (not that Darren will let you ,they advertise her vlogs about as much as their dammed merch!!).I truly liked them to begin with ,and willed them to take over from the lousy inghams.Now it seems they`ve let money go to their heads ,and aren`t thinking of the kids futures at all..Real shame.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.