Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unsubscribed from this lot, minimalistic family do nothing on their daughters 7th birthday but plug merchandise and give her 100 quid. Oh to spend when they’re travelling to exotic places, like LA. For the 3rd time.
You can tell Darren is taking tips from Jake Paul with how he’s running the channel and plugging merchandise at any given opportunity, it just shows they’re no better than the inghams. Well maybe slightly better.

That poor child really isn’t the prettiest baby is she. ?

When that email appeared with sboodle I feared they'd go merch mad. I hoped they wouldn't slip into the trap but sadly they have.

Bets on for a Family Fizz advent calendar and Christmas merch?

Reactions: 2
Finally unsubscribed from this lot, minimalistic family do nothing on their daughters 7th birthday but plug merchandise and give her 100 quid. Oh to spend when they’re travelling to exotic places, like LA. For the 3rd time.
I thought it was kinda sad that all she got was £100 and then they proceeded to tell her what she should do with it. I know being OTT for Birthday's and Christmas isn't really there thing and I do commend them for not over buying random tit as gifts but they could of made her day more special.

Also maybe I'm just a prune but this whole thing about Sienna having a boyfriend is just weird, she is 7 years old and way to young to be calling anyone her boyfriend. Let kids just be kids.

I thought it was kinda sad that all she got was £100 and then they proceeded to tell her what she should do with it. I know being OTT for Birthday's and Christmas isn't really there thing and I do commend them for not over buying random tit as gifts but they could of made her day more special.

Also maybe I'm just a prune but this whole thing about Sienna having a boyfriend is just weird, she is 7 years old and way to young to be calling anyone her boyfriend. Let kids just be kids.
I found it sweet when they got her a thoughtful gift or a toy she really wanted. 100 pounds to a kid is just paper, you can see when they do the numerous shopping challenges money doesn’t make sense to her really, she’s too young to appreciate “I can spend this on something later” it’s weird. I don’t know any parents that give their kids cash for a birthday at that age. Maybe grandparents who aren’t sure what to buy. It’s completely different to the family they used to be. Throwing cash at things and plugging merchandise 24/7. I can’t be bothered watching it anymore. I hadn’t watched for a while but I wanted to see how she celebrated her birthday. The boyfriend thing is just a bit weird, desperate for content because the baby isn’t bringing in the views, I know it’s all innocent I’m not stupid thinking they’re being serious, it’s just not even funny. And Mia is actually concerning me more than any of the other youtube kids. She needs to interact with her own age group and get away from her parents for a while.
I’m disappointed they turned out this way

I’ve started to worry about Mia as well. This time last year she started at a proper school and now that she’s gone back to homeschooling I notice she’s uploading a lot more videos on her own channel. I wonder if she’s being pushed into feeling like success with her channel is the most important and worthwhile thing. I remember once Darren talking about how great homeschooling was because she had such a successful channel. Doesn’t seem the best priority for a child when she doesn’t seem to have much else going on in terms of actually being a young teen.

It was so sad- they didn’t even bother to wrap up the dress, or nothing even if they had just hung it on a hanger no it was a jumbled up mess handed to her. I’m sure they could have gotten her a couple of small things for her to open on her birthday. This wasnt about being OTT it just seemed like they couldn’t be bothered that it was her birthday- she’s only 7! They are more enthusiastic about their merch than they were about her birthday and she has been so excited for weeks about it. You could see the disappointment in her eyes about the money.

Reactions: 1
Agree about the boyfriend thing that is annoying and he is an annoying kid anyway.

Mia would flourish in school, she seems such a nice girl, but like a lost soul recently.

We aren't watching them that much anymore now they are obsessed with crappy merch.

Why is Mia doing online schooling? Is it because they want to be able to travel freely without having to ask the school for permission etc? My daughter is the same age as Mia and all this travelling etc they seem to want to do is only gonna ruin their education. Everything should be done in moderation (aka school holidays). I really did like this family but I just don't agree with a lot of things they are doing lately.

Why is Mia doing online schooling? Is it because they want to be able to travel freely without having to ask the school for permission etc? My daughter is the same age as Mia and all this travelling etc they seem to want to do is only gonna ruin their education. Everything should be done in moderation (aka school holidays). I really did like this family but I just don't agree with a lot of things they are doing lately.
She did a video about it on her channel where basically she wants to be able to focus on Youtube + other projects, and wants to be able to upload during the week. She didn't sit her SATS in Year 6 (I guess since it wasn't necessary where they lived before) and it sounds like she isn't going to sit her GCSEs either? She said you can learn loads on the internet and apps, but I don't think she's following the actual full curriculum.

Agree with everything that everyone said ,they are slightly more appealing these days than the Inghams(not hard) , Sienna is adorable she can make something out of nothing,I was upset that they didn`t makemore of a fuss of herand what is Jo Jo About he seems really rude and spoilt bratish the way he spoke to Darren over the Lollies was appalling and they just laughedinstead of him getting toldno don`tspeak like thatand hes such a miserable child so serious,I was thinking if maybe there are Autisic traits or ADHD happening with him he doesnt seem to speak much and is constantly jumping around

Great a teenager concentrating on youtube at the expense of education, that's going to go well..

No other family vloggers are as bad as the inghams, but that's like saying Jimmy Savile wasn't as bad as Fred west! Despicable so many of them, just givng a scrunched up dress in between plugging their merch. That little boy was annoying, the vlog would have been better if they recorded him falling into the water fountain.

Reactions: 1
I laughed about the kid falling in the pond. I did foresee it happening when they were running in the first clip. I'm still giggling now. I think it was because he came across as an unlikable child.

Sienna is lovely & grateful. Loved it when she added up her money and corrected her parents. I don't think they even bothered putting the money in a card. I know she got a bike but they could have made some more fuss. The outfit that Family Freedom choose was nicer.

She did a video about it on her channel where basically she wants to be able to focus on Youtube + other projects, and wants to be able to upload during the week. She didn't sit her SATS in Year 6 (I guess since it wasn't necessary where they lived before) and it sounds like she isn't going to sit her GCSEs either? She said you can learn loads on the internet and apps, but I don't think she's following the actual full curriculum.
Leaving school at 13 to focus on YouTube? I'm sorry but at her age she needs a back up plan and a good education in case it all goes tits up. She isn't a very good role model to her young fans.

Reactions: 4
Leaving school at 13 to focus on YouTube? I'm sorry but at her age she needs a back up plan and a good education in case it all goes tits up. She isn't a very good role model to her young fans.
I agree. So many of the highest rated comments are telling her to get her GCSEs, and that they were homeschooled and could only do community college (from the states I'm guessing). I don't think she will though unless her parents push her to.

She does online school, I googled the site a while back when it was shown on a vlog - it is legitimate for sitting exams and the national curriculum.

She does online school, I googled the site a while back when it was shown on a vlog - it is legitimate for sitting exams and the national curriculum.
I’ve never watched her channel but is she still doing online school or has she just dropped out, she never talks about it anymore and the parents don’t either. I wondered did she just leave and say nothing to the vlogs. Is that even legal ?

Glad I’m not the only one who finds Jo Jo annoying! I also feel they could have made more of an effort to make Sienna’s day special. On Mia’s birthday, she got a bunch of presents and had a huge birthday party. On Sienna’s, she got a dress and some money and walked round Brighton. I know she’s an incredibly grateful little girl and I’m sure she still had a great day it just struck me as odd.

I’ve never watched her channel but is she still doing online school or has she just dropped out, she never talks about it anymore and the parents don’t either. I wondered did she just leave and say nothing to the vlogs. Is that even legal ?
No, not legal at all! It’s a legal obligation that every child is provided with an education or parents can be fined/prosecuted.

I’ve only watch a couple of their videos and I really wanted to like them and to be honest it’s not even that I don’t like them it’s that i find them a bit much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.