Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Toby stuff is just pure w@nk. All about making them money, nothing more

Our Story
"Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself"

Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself. Life is precious so there is no time to waste. So long as you're not hurting anyone you can and should be free to be you. Treasure Others brings streetwear to the people to empower and motivate.

We respect ourselves and all life

We follow our dreams

We strive for better

We are a movement

Treasure Others Be Yourself
The logo is so tacky. Its very MySpace scene queen circa 2006.

I feel like unsubscribing at this point because they are so annoying with all the merch. They really need to start to be careful or they are going to piss a lot of people off. They do not need to keep shoving it down our throats. Like mention it once a week if you must but plugging it in every video is way too much. They are already making so much money they don't "need" to do this. If anything it would be nice to see them do some charity work or huge donation .. you know to "TREASURE OTHERS" and all. Because right now all they seem to be treasuring is their bank accounts... -_-

(Yes I'm aware they do charity work and have donated kids toys and more in the past but I'm talking about something that mirror's how much they are actually raking in)

Reactions: 1
Its a complete con. The be yourself logo is pretty ridiculous. I understand the idea but the execution is terrible.

1536653359727.png

and I think their logo is a rip off of Roxy.

Reactions: 2
why do i feel like im the only person that actually see's through them. Their no different to any other Disney PG rated family vlog channel. accept family fizz have the IQ of a fish

Reactions: 3
I liked their vlogs until they kept going on and on about the merch. It doesn't need to be mentioned all the time it's annoying plus the new merch looks rubbish and something I'd find in Primark.

It's such a lie the "we waited 18 months before releasing any clothes to test them and make sure they were the best quality" they only waited 18 months because they were building up the fanbase. Nothing to do with testing anything for quality.

The whole videos are adverts for their crappy stuff with aggressive sells at the start and the end. It's not a movement it's just to make them money.

I go back and forward with this family. Really don’t know what i think of them.

On the one hand I like them. They seem to be a nice little family just sharing bits of their day (for the money obviously but still). The kids seem lovely and genuinely just filmed how they are instead of acting for the camera and they can often make videos that I genuinely enjoy watching.

But on the other hand, there’s quite a bit. I mean, I know everyone’s pretty much said it now, the merch. It’s just shoved down your throat and over hyped. Like it’s nice but come on, it’s not ‘softest more amazing merch that has ever been’ as they like to remind us in every video. It’s overpriced for what it is.
Plus I’ve never liked Darren. He’s Kind of arrogant and very much when he talks I get a ‘I’m right and every else is wrong’ vibe from him.
Plus I hate how he always bangs on about ‘you gotta ALWAYS be working towards your next goal. You gotta ALWAYS be achieving new things’ I think that’s a terrible message. I mean, yeah have a goal but he just makes it sound like if you’re not doing 50 things (well) you’re lazy or failing. How’s that making these kids who are watching him feel about their lives if they’re not constantly achieving their goals?

I mean in terms of the inghams, I’d take 10 family Fizz’s over them to be fair.
Though at this point that really isn’t saying much

Reactions: 4
And what exactly is Darren achieving himself? Selling overpriced t shirts and leggings to impressionable young people. He could be doing so much more than just selling a typeface on clothing.

The merchandise really annoys me. It's sboodle, cheap quality at extortionate prices.
I stupidly believed the ethically sourced not mass produced line, then received the sboodle email. I hope they don't fall into the Ingham trap of mass producing "limited edition" tacky products constantly.

I was suprised it wasn’t organic cotton at those prices. Ethically sourced means, living wage, no sweat shops, locally made, organic, and vegetable based non toxic dyes to me!

Reactions: 4
They live in Brighton of all places, must be somewhere local that could do organic, ethical clothing with veggie dyes. But they won't as that would cut into the huge profit margin. It's all about hoodwinking people to think it's premium quality stuff with the fake ethical logos and charging the price that youd expect of premium and organic stuff.

They are deplorable.:mad:

Whats Good ForumFam?

I just feel like those upside down grammatically incorrect 'be yourself' logos look like there was a fault on the production line... Why would 1,896 people want to pay 40 quid for a hoodie that says Toby?

Reactions: 3
Whats Good ForumFam?

I just feel like those upside down grammatically incorrect 'be yourself' logos look like there was a fault on the production line... Why would 1,896 people want to pay 40 quid for a hoodie that says Toby?
Yeah the 'be yourself' ones look very Forever 21...like you think its gonna be cute and then pick it up and its like...oh never mind.

I’m fast becoming unable to watch the Fizz Family.... multiple adverts per video, and then a big push on merch. They’ve totally lost sight of what they were alll about.

I’m fast becoming unable to watch the Fizz Family.... multiple adverts per video, and then a big push on merch. They’ve totally lost sight of what they were alll about.
Adverts as brand deals or mid role ads?

I think they are just trying to make as much as possible but are being foolish and will end it themselves through their own greed.

The Jake Paul technique of the aggressive and constant merch sell is just so tacky and really won't sell that many more for them compared to just a mention at the end.

The clothes are no different from stuff in primark other than being 4 times the price.

I think their kids are much nicer than the Sacconeyjoly brats who are being dragged up, hitting each other and their parents, fighting to be on camera and being jealous of what the other has. Sienna seems to be the happiest kid and has a nice relationship with her sister and parents in comparison.

Apart from the difference in parenting skills, the Fizz parents are still using their channel to hard sell their products like the SJ's did with Jonathan's overpriced children's book, I think the Fizz family have been emboldened by the Ingham controversy and see themselves as the pillars of the YT community, with people singing their praises as being better than the Inghams (which to be fair isn't difficult to do).

I watched yesterday's vlog and they were pushing their merch a few times which got tedious after the first time, it was almost like the whole vlog was an advert with family life shown inbetween their merch selling.

Adverts as brand deals or mid role ads?

I think they are just trying to make as much as possible but are being foolish and will end it themselves through their own greed.

The Jake Paul technique of the aggressive and constant merch sell is just so tacky and really won't sell that many more for them compared to just a mention at the end.

The clothes are no different from stuff in primark other than being 4 times the price.
Adsense stuff.

I’m sort of indifferent about this channel. Watch them occasionally but they’re a bit too happy clappy for a miserable cow like me lol. I find Sienna (along with Sophie from UKFamilyVlog) a joy to watch though.

I laugh at the way they say they’re such strict vegans though. I’ve seen them buy and eat normal chocolate before.

I have to say I did shed tears at the birth video for Karma. I thought it was beautifully done - but I’m a total sook when it comes to babies being born anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.