Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

Ah yeah that was very uncomfortable. Made me feel uneasy.

I don't like how he completely ripped Mia to shreds about being responsible over the belly peircing.

Horrible man.
I can't remember what video that was in but looking back at their videos they've already clickbaited with mia having boyfriend and mia drowning. They will do anything. Imagine telling a teenager to get in a pool and look like you are drowning all for a thumnail
screenshot030120191437.jpg

uwu

VIP Member
I liked their vlogs until they kept going on and on about the merch. It doesn't need to be mentioned all the time it's annoying plus the new merch looks rubbish and something I'd find in Primark.

Mayday

VIP Member
Family Fizz have done yet another 'no budget' shop. Must admit, they are starting to grate on me now, along with the Minghams. Constantly shopping for things they don't really need, living in a huge house (dread to think what the rent is), never settling and I swear they are getting louder and more immature by the day!
The only family I still like watching now is 'It's the Donnellys'.
I posted on one of them suggesting it was getting a bit excessive considering the 'minimalism' approach they had and that it'd be nice for them to mix it up, maybe do thrift store stuff or support more ethical brands. Don't know if they ever saw it though...they definitely didn't respond so I assume it was deleted.

Ooh La La

Isn't it ironic that Family Fizz advocate the fact that you should Treasure Others and Be Yourselves yet both Georgie and Darren seem to be completely estranged from their own mother and father. Georgie has become obsessed with her personal appearance. Surely if you want to encourage others to be themselves why would you bleach your hair, have breast implants and wear so much make up. Has anyone noticed how fast Georgie's face is aging, possibly as a result of a plant based diet, compared to her sister Harriet who I believe is only born one year apart? Has Mia stopped growing she seems awfully pale and gaunt looking, I hope she is ok?

Last edited:
F

FamHam

I expected it to be more dramatic or different. Just looks like heavy eye makeup
PSX_20181208_113027.jpg

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Been watching FF for a few months now. They seem very scripted in some vlogs. I feel like switching the bedrooms was very cruel. When I was a child my bedroom was my sanctuary and I hated if someone messed it up or moved stuff around. Especially as a teenager.

I agree about the money with Sienna. I've always been taught to give physical things to the homeless e.g. food, clothing but not money because sometimes they will spend it on drugs and alcohol which won't help their situation. £20 was definitely too much. They were just showing off how rich they are probably. A lot of richer YTers do it. £50 would've been more than enough.

TwinnieMam

I’m glad they don’t cake that much makeup on every day as they look better more natural. But I was amazed how much some eye makeup can make their eye colour pop. I thought their actual eyes looked stunning. Although the eyeshadow around them was too dark, but I suppose that’s what makes the eyes stand out more.

G

Ginger

I haven’t watched for a few days, and didn’t make it through all of last nights... more merch pushing (in a car park?!), with them wearing the family uniform, and another supermarket ‘challenge’.... I’d honestly rather see what they get up day to day.

Ooh La La

Is there any reason why Family Fizz would store coffee products so neatly faced up in view of the camera?
Screenshot_2018-10-21-01-04-55.png

Screenshot_2018-10-21-05-19-52.png

Screenshot_2018-10-21-05-19-30.png

Answers on the back of a postcard please.

kerry

im confused i thought fizz fam were vegans but just watched their vlog and mia is buying cola bottle sweets which presume contain gelatin they may of been vegan but i doubt mia had time to check

new thread idea
the tesla is gone and cover your ears shes burst into a song

Last edited:

karenjet

VIP Member
I just watched them for the first time in ages - the baby number 4 video. Was Sienna just having a tired day or is she a lot quieter these days? She didn’t seem to want to be on camera today

Tublet83

VIP Member
She does online school, I googled the site a while back when it was shown on a vlog - it is legitimate for sitting exams and the national curriculum.

F

FamHam

I really can't tell what they might have been on!

Today's video is "dad does my makeup" I was hoping she would call him dad but no, it was Darren. She seems in awe of him and he should just adopt her.

Skipped to the end, he deliberately did it bad, boring video.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Doesn’t the older child have a right to see her real dad ?
I feel like Georgie is maybe resentful towards her (former?) religion for some reason. I know she said her mum was very strict and I guess that is why her and her sister do not talk to their parents anymore. Maybe Mia's dad was also JW so Georgie did not want her to see him. Who are the grandparents that lived in the caravan near Brighton? Darren's?

Rachel-Mrs DD

Notice anything familiar about the comments ?
It's as if people on You Tube are conditioned they should only post completely lovey dovey "your great" type stuff. If one doesn't then they the need to apologise so they can still be in the fam
I think it's pathetic and is a symptom of what is wrong with the whole family vlogging sheep mentality.

Isabelle Cooke 4 days ago

Family Fizz ahhh ok ?? thank you ? i didn’t want to give off a negative vibe in the comments but i’m so happy that both girls are happy and thank you for putting the effort into your videos ???

Isabelle Cooke 4 days ago

Family Fizz sorry if i gave off a bad vibe? love you guys xxxx!!!

F

FamHam

I just don’t understand why they don’t buy sienna any toys. They’re quite clearly not following the minimalist life any more and it’s obvious by her extreme excitement when she gets one that she enjoys them, so why don’t they? Toys are so important for a child’s development. It makes me laugh how they make such a big deal of her playing with bits of paper all the time - so would any child if they didn’t have any toys :rolleyes: why do youtubers always have to go to the extreme, you have the Inghams who buy the whole shop and fizz family who buy a whole load for charity but none for their actual kids
They could just by sustainable toys or something.

But their only ethos is to make money, it's all bullshit everything they say all they care about is getting money from people. They have no morals and the depth of a puddle.