Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

I’m fast becoming unable to watch the Fizz Family.... multiple adverts per video, and then a big push on merch. They’ve totally lost sight of what they were alll about.
Adverts as brand deals or mid role ads?

I think they are just trying to make as much as possible but are being foolish and will end it themselves through their own greed.

The Jake Paul technique of the aggressive and constant merch sell is just so tacky and really won't sell that many more for them compared to just a mention at the end.

The clothes are no different from stuff in primark other than being 4 times the price.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Are they actually managed by gleam their not on the website?

Managed to afford premium seating to LA as well

F

FamHam

It's tacky having their YouTube plaques in the hallway right by the entrance as the only thing hung up in their hallway. Save them for the downstairs loo or office, stop congratulating yourself too much.

Daddy fizz going on about cycling a marathon everyday for the last couple of days, well that's easy because he has a very low workload. You try doing that if you work a normal job and raise a family! Not all of us can become millionaires just by taking basic home movies, plugging any company that pays and selling overpriced clothes with a cult mentality.

F

FamHam

Poor kids, it's really not very fair on them to be uprooted like this. Selfish parents aren't putting their children's happyness first.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I know. My hubby is on the spectrum himself so we have a high risk of having a child with ASD just through genetics - I can't understand anyone who thinks the risk of death is better than the possibility of an autistic child!!
Do we know for sure the girls aren't vaccinated? I know it's quite probable because we've not seen Karma have any appts (as far as I'm aware!) I just didn't know if they'd spoken about it?

Mayday

VIP Member
Leaving school at 13 to focus on YouTube? I'm sorry but at her age she needs a back up plan and a good education in case it all goes tits up. She isn't a very good role model to her young fans.
I agree. So many of the highest rated comments are telling her to get her GCSEs, and that they were homeschooled and could only do community college (from the states I'm guessing). I don't think she will though unless her parents push her to.

M

Member 177

Quick look at sboodle and it allows you to estimate earnings from merch. Selling 100 products gives 1700. The more you have the more you'll make. This is how the Inghams started then we had bags, sunglasses, Easter eggs, Prinny t shirts, teddy bears..limited edition phone cases.
Daddy Fizz seems very money driven now. The "fame" seems to be giving him a massive ego he's no longer relatable.

Attachments

G

Ginger

Adverts as brand deals or mid role ads?

I think they are just trying to make as much as possible but are being foolish and will end it themselves through their own greed.

The Jake Paul technique of the aggressive and constant merch sell is just so tacky and really won't sell that many more for them compared to just a mention at the end.

The clothes are no different from stuff in primark other than being 4 times the price.
Adsense stuff.

F

FamHam

You can really tell those two (the parents) are thick as two short planks!
That's insulting to planks of wood the world over!

Yeah I can't be assed to watch their videos anymore, it's just all the same.

If anyone does please drop a recap here!

I love watching Sienna but I can’t stand Georgie and Darren.
Same although I think Darren is far woorse, he always gives me such bad vibea

allthatjazz

I think that was me!
I don’t know if either of them had a job before YT...can’t recall seeing it mentioned - I think Georgie did body building but I’m sure others here may know. I believe they were both drug addicts pre YT which may account for lack of job history.
I heard that about them being ex drug users but I wasn't sure I believed it or not! I wonder if all their new found money would have them back to their own ways??? its got to be so difficult living life in the public eye!!!

F

FamHam

They haven’t given up veganism. Oreos are vegan by ingredients, but because they are made in a factory which uses non-vegan ingredients they can’t label themselves as such as there can be cross-contamination. Some vegans are happy to eat them others choose not to. It’s a personal choice I think - could argue that you can’t eat a vegan option at a restaurant in case they use the same knife to cut up the cheese as your meal etc. It’s like how a lot of products say may contain traces of nuts to cover their backs - some people with nut allergies take the risk others choose not to :)
Well if the makers of Oreos themselves say they aren't suitable for vegans I don't see why they wouldn't just choose one of the other myriad of brands that are vegan? That's before even getting into the plam oil they use and the various very unethical aspects of Kraft / monta-something.

As some dairy allergies are deadly I would hope any cafe has done their basic food hygiene and knows not to contaminate dairy on a vegan dish. I know what your saying but it really isn't the same as a nut allergy, there's loads of certified vegan products and with how terrible Kraft's supply chain is for ethics it certainly isn't minimising cruelty by buying their products.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Mia's alphabetical order challenge video? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure makeup comes before maths alphabetically, not the other way around....
That's a bit nit picky. She made a mistake. I didn't always get the alphabetical order of things right at 14.

Sienna is so so sweet. She was so supportive of Georgie’s painting. Even when she was like “ it’s amazing” Mia just ignored Sienna.100% Georgie and Sienna are the best ones in the family. The fact that Georgie painted a picture instead of buying one is super thoughtful. Darren also was kind about the picture, and he said it wasn’t the best ever, but that’s honest. With regards to Mia, i think she was being honest too, but it was a bit rude, and you could see Georgie was hurt.

Mayday

VIP Member
Randomly was recommended this family Ramadan video after watching Ellbat video on it (Which was very well done,if you haven't seen it do watch)
Quick questions
1. How old are their children? I find it weird some of content they do
2. Do they live in Dubai?
Mia is 14, Sienna is 7 and Karma is almost a year I think?
At the moment they live in Dubai, but not sure for how long. Previously they lived in California for a few months.