Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

There seems to be a pattern here, do all the vlogging Dad's do the editing?
They earn so much I wouldn't be surprised if they outsource it.

Family fizz are now popping up in my recommendations after watching one.

They go to yosushi and order the "entire menu" ...thats vegan so just over a dozen dishes ;)

poppyflower

so even though they made a recently video claiming they didnt like the nickalodeon style they did by choice on their channel and wanting to go back to the real them, they still continue to just clone trending videos like i ate at the worst review restaurants because that hasnt been done for like the millionth time now. I'm guessing they thought daily bumps video was some sort of challenge so they just copied the idea also

Mayday

VIP Member
Exactly I also did not even know it was a challenge the girl is 14? She acts way above her age. Why her parents knowing what is surrounding the internet at the moment would allow this is beyond me. They are not parenting her they are friending her. I feel she needs grounding by her parents before it’s to late.
I don't think its an actual challenge going about but I meant more in the way that she was just doing it for the video and not as a 'I'd actually leave the house like this' type of thing. (Although I have seen 14 years old that wear that much make up before which is mad)

Tublet83

VIP Member
Didn’t they partly come back from Gran Canaria as that’s when they got management as well? I would if their influence created the greed as well.

Web30

VIP Member
Whens the wedding? I havnt watched since they have been back in the uk but i see the vlogs pop up and from the titles it seems soonish?

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
They still see Darrens parents or at least his mum, that's who they leave their important things with when they moved to Gran Caneria. And to be fair to Georgie it was discovered on GG that her family are Jehovah's Whitnesses and she and her sister have been exiled by their family after leaving the faith.
Oh gosh, how awful for them. I'm not sure what JWs are apart from the stereotypes that you hear about them knocking on people's doors. Doesn't sound like the parents are very nice after hearing this. Harriette and Georgie actually seem alright people.

M

Member 3675

I get the feeling she`s totally different when the camera`s away ,though not as much as her oh..(btw ,who was "banned" at their wedding ,couldn`t stand to watch)? like the majority of youtubers on these threads ,they started out likeable ,then began to believe in their own hype ,and now ,like the Saccone jolys and the inghams ,act way above their station..Sad really (though i guess at least Georgie hasn`t tried changing her accent!:)
I was referring to something else

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Watched the wedding video and the latest one in London. I thought the wedding was lovely, amazing location!

I enjoyed the London video as well, with them doing some touristy things and going to a vegan restaurant, It may have been the jet lag but they all seemed less shouty 😂
So they're back in England now?

poppyflower

You've always had a massive issue with family fizz though but yet you love the Ingham's. I find it odd if I'm honest as the Ingham's are a whole lot worse!
i love inghams? since when. i dont like any family vlogger (hence why I'm here) i have always had an issue with them, because i dont agree with this whole buisness now of sucking the life out of children for a quick cash in, because they failed in their lives to get a degree in something useful to the world, and the only thing they could think of was filming their children like its some sicko

karenjet

VIP Member
Just saw on insta that either Georgie or Darren’s grandma died this morning. I wonder does that mean they’ll be coming back to the uk already.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).

Izziebelle13

I could be totally wrong here but I think Georgie and Darren were both drug addicts?! I might have misheard something in one of their vlogs but I’m sure that what they said. They now relentlessly flog their BS merch to their teen viewers to fund their travels it seems!
sounds legit, i reckon georgie was taking some form of steroids to help with her bodybuilding/bikini competitions

Karlywert

I think it’s fine to bring it up since it’s not Mia you are criticising its her parents.
It’s a massive gamble to assume she’s going to be able to live off social media income since the chances are their channel will have crashed by the time she’s 18 anyway.
The growing her social media will give her some transferable skills and will help her in competition for jobs but if she struggles academically then her grades may not be the required level she needs.
There just seems to be no future back up plan for this family, I’ve said before but what happens if there’s some massive scandal and YouTube are forced into completely taking ads off Family Vloggers and they have their ad revenue taken away overnight. What then? What’s their plan B
Sorry late reply StarryEyed
Yes, I never used to think youtube would stop ad revenue for family vloggers but these days I am not so sure. They removed it all for some true story crime channels Aly Law and a few others yes these are different situations however it shows they are not scared to do it one bit. The ad companies may even step in with all the pedalo talk and such and say no more ads running.
You just don't know so to base your whole life and move to a country that requires a certain level of income/work it is plain
stupidity.
I think and I hate to say it but the Inghams at least have a house to sell may not make much money but it is a jump on the ladder
could even rent out. But Fizz fam will have nothing of worth.
Even if they bought a house in the UK and rent it out is a start.
Talking of the Inghams Starry did I read it wrong? has Rees met up with Inghams? or was it Nikki and friends?