Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
They've aged so much in two years!.
Probably all the junk food from McDs and Burger King etc and all those sugary treats they’ve been consuming that pays the bills. Sugar and junk food is the most aging thing you can eat and they’ve been eating a lot of it in their vlogs, plus if they’re not getting enough omega 3 fats too it’s ageing

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I found their last vlog weird... They always act so awkward in certain social situations. I get everyone is different, but Darren's reaction to the small carousel ride was really bizarre. I think a lot of it has to do with their past - and I'd genuinely love a really long sit down chat about their past. Obviously that won't happen, and understandably so (both parents seem to have a lot of personal scars from their past). But it'd be really interesting, from a psychology perspective and definitely explain why they behave the way they do.

I do feel as if they're still trying to run away from their past, and would both probably benefit from some therapy to help them through it. Not a bad thing at all - I had a bad childhood, and have had counselling to overcome many things. There's still scars and triggers, but I don't spend my life running away from it all.

Glad Sienna seemed to have a good day though. She really is a very polite little girl. It's just a shame her full potential isn't being reached.
???

Mayday

VIP Member
@ChrissyPoo agree, I don’t think he’s a cheat but I do think he has a really dark side and seems really controlling.

I’d like to know why Mia has no contact with her bio dad anymore. I think Darren has always been very cold with her. I assumed he maybe didn’t want to step on her dads toes but it’s sad to see he’s now out of the picture completely and there’s a really distance with Mia and Darren
Wasn't it something about how he didn't support Mia going vegan so she decided not to see him anymore? (As I guess wouldn't buy her the food she wanted/needed when she was there?) I think I remember it being mentioned here but I'm not sure if they ever actually talked about it in a vlog. Plus I guess where they lived abroad for a while, that would've made it hard to maintain a decent relationship as well.

Mayday

VIP Member
How did people find out about Georgie being raised as a Jehovah's witness?
I think she spoke about it in her 'I got married at 18' and '16 and pregnant' videos briefly as well, basically that she got married due to religious pressure from her mum's side of the family. She said they were strict Christians who didn't believe in living together until married.

LawsonP

So they’re looking into getting “help” now they’re in Dubai because it more acceptable there.
Karma might find it weird getting used to “the maid or the nanny” - Georgie
Maid. 🙄
So down to earth,
So relatable.
Don't lots of maids go from Indonesia to Saudi Arabia as people in some Arab countries don't have to work as given money from their government if they work or not. so have to bring in foreigners, and there are stories about agencies letting them become abused.

I sort of wonder about the drug thing. I think it might have just been cannabis. Obviously SS don't take children off mums for being alcoholics but I think they made it sound a lot worse than it was

moimoi

VIP Member
Just watched the mean comments vlog, Sienna looked so awkward and quiet and didn't really seem to understand how to take the comments. Poor thing should be safeguarded from all that hate esp when they're reading out comments from people telling them they want them to die.

Karlywert

You like the fact they pimp out their kids, disrespect the Manchester terror attack and have lost of all sense of gratitude to the fans that have created their lifestyle?

They are scummy vloggers just like all the others
I must have missed the Manchester disrespect what did they do I assume it was Darren? He's such a pompous twit.

I HATE to admit it because i used to hate them but i actually do now like them.
They are a decent family and quite genuine.
Freedom family on the other hand... yuck. Jojo is a spoilt little brat.. the mum is bland and the dad is just cringy.
They also copy fizz fam more than morgz copies mr beast
Are you for real? have you ever seen them do anything educational with the children? Touring tourist spots is not school work!

F

FamHam

What does their Copenhagen place look like? Another grotesque display of wealth complete with dead animals on the wall?

specialone50

VIP Member
Agree with everything that everyone said ,they are slightly more appealing these days than the Inghams(not hard) , Sienna is adorable she can make something out of nothing,I was upset that they didn`t makemore of a fuss of herand what is Jo Jo About he seems really rude and spoilt bratish the way he spoke to Darren over the Lollies was appalling and they just laughedinstead of him getting toldno don`tspeak like thatand hes such a miserable child so serious,I was thinking if maybe there are Autisic traits or ADHD happening with him he doesnt seem to speak much and is constantly jumping around

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
I had to laugh when Darren said switching the girls rooms would give them ‘a new out look on life’. Yes Darren because coming out of your room and turning left for the bathroom instead or right will really make them think.
Christ change their rooms if you want but stop trying to make everything deep and meaningful. It ain’t working!
Apparently it’s only for 5 days and all will be revealed in the next video .... yawn!!

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I laughed about the kid falling in the pond. I did foresee it happening when they were running in the first clip. I'm still giggling now. I think it was because he came across as an unlikable child.

Sienna is lovely & grateful. Loved it when she added up her money and corrected her parents. I don't think they even bothered putting the money in a card. I know she got a bike but they could have made some more fuss. The outfit that Family Freedom choose was nicer.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Where does darren say he wont let mia call her dad- all i got was him talking about how not everyone has a relationship with everyone in their family and creating their own life....lowkey can tell darren was thrilled to hit 1 m subscribers, you can hide it by saying they're smilers but you can tell he was pleased.
Just watched it through and realised it`s not the one/@juicyjoy ,if i can find it ,i`ll link it here..:)

G

Ginger

I’m fast becoming unable to watch the Fizz Family.... multiple adverts per video, and then a big push on merch. They’ve totally lost sight of what they were alll about.

Daisy dukes

When my daughter was around 13 months old she held her breath in temper (I had brought her in from playing outside to have dinner) she went limp in my arms as. I panicked it only lasted a second or 2 but I took her straight to be checked out. She was fine and never did it again but it was so scary. I really hope they got karma checked over after it happened

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just seen on Instagram that Karma is 16 pounds by their bath room scales. Does this mean she isn't having regular check ups? Did she even have her baby jabs?

F

FamHam

Today's video was eating "Halloween" food - so basically Anything with cinemon or pumpkin spice they decided was Halloween. Apparently goergie has been working hard all week to buy the food. Hardly difficult buying pumpkin spice food. They seemed shocked that pumpkin spice granola, crisps and almond milk tatsed good. Skipped to the end for the big announcement.

The announcement was they are having a show soon and you can sign up to the mailing list to be notified. Amazing. I wouldn't let this lot of money grabbers harvest my email.