Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy dukes

How tall is MIa. My daughter was just watching a video on Mia’s life and Sienna was buying her age 10/11 jeans and they were too big. She must be tiny

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
After watching today's blog I feel like they are quite immature. The way they refuse to aknowledge there is bad in the world. They probably lie and tell the kids the world is perfect. Then the story of the filmwriter was probably a load of :poop::poop:

And letting a dog lick a baby's face!!! Karma's immune system will be quite weak rights now and who knows where that dog's mouth has been or what harmful bacteria could be transmitted. The fact the laughed it off too...

They did a giant board game almost exactly the same to the Norris nuts, the safe, challenge, punishment and myster square. They also had to go in slime and step on Lego for a money prise, a least make it your own because that is completely copied.

F

FamHam

I haven’t watched for a few days, and didn’t make it through all of last nights... more merch pushing (in a car park?!), with them wearing the family uniform, and another supermarket ‘challenge’.... I’d honestly rather see what they get up day to day.
Did they really need to park in a disabled space and then spend time plugging merch in an underground sainsburys car park?

That challenge was awful, how can you think that cranberry juice is savory :oops:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Hmmm, well disrupted education for Sienna (who craves normal school life and friends) and no education to speak of for Mia (who is undoubtedly bright). What a very sad state of affairs.
I also feel Sienna needs the schooling. I don't know alot about what a child should/shouldn't be doing at her age but I was surprised to see some of her numbers were backwards the other day when she made that pincode thing.

Mayday

VIP Member
Someone uploaded a bit of one of their shows:

I'm sure that parents vs kids is already a tv show. Its nice that its interactive I guess and Mia and Sienna seem super confident.

G

Ginger

Did they really need to park in a disabled space and then spend time plugging merch in an underground sainsburys car park?

That challenge was awful, how can you think that cranberry juice is savory :oops:
It’s a parent and child space I think. I didn’t get as far as the juice.... just couldn’t!

Zippy

I find it strange that neither of them have a family. Even if they were adopted or fostered they would have family. I agree and think they were prob drug addicts, thats how they met. Their past is ways kept VERY secretative.

I’ve had to unsubscribe, I haven’t watched their videos for a couple of weeks now, but their thumbnails and titles are pissing me off a lot, stop posing pretending to cry. It’s so sad, I really liked them at the start, sienna is such a lovely girl and it sounded like she was thriving at the little primary school

F

FamHam

It’s a parent and child space I think. I didn’t get as far as the juice.... just couldn’t!
It was definitely parked next to a disabled parking space and when they were standing around promoting the merch it was disabled parking spaces everywhere. But I guess it could have been the first p&c. I skim watched, can't hold my attention for more than a minute

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
With the whole Santa thing, I’m not convinced trying to keep the pretence up is always worth it.
Kids see some right little shits get loads of presents and that sends the wrong message. I’m also not convinced outright lying to your child sends the right message either. With mine we did the Santa thing when they were very little but didn’t try too hard to pretend and they happily worked it out for themselves and they seem very happy with the outcome. I’ve seen some kids devastated when they find out Santa isn’t real (and for some if find out in a public place when they are older that can be extremely embarrassing)

I find it strange that neither of them have a family. Even if they were adopted or fostered they would have family. I agree and think they were prob drug addicts, thats how they met. Their past is ways kept VERY secretative.
Georgies an ex jehovas witness she didn't want to be one and left so doesn't see any her family anymore except Harriet and some cousins

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Family Freedom are another family who feel they can sacrifice their children’s childhood and education, in order to fund their non-stop travelling urges.

F

FamHam

I'm happy that the dad has stopped taking his shirt off for "clickbait" (i think he might have missed a few years off when he claims to be 34) and has deleted all his shirtless photos from Instagram. Like all family social media people they aren't happy with their £30'000 a month adsense (family fizz estimate just checked now) and lucrative brand deals. They need to push the merch aggressively.