Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Usedaname

I started watching family fizz part way through the time they spent in Gran Canaria, I liked that they seemed genuine compared to families like the Ingham family, they were swimming in gifts every christmas. They did fairly normal daily vlogs, the girls going to school and so on but it was interesting seeing them live in a foreign country. I watched them pretty everyday untill they first started travelling to places like LA and slowly their videos seemed less and less genuine and I only watch when I have absolutely nothing better to do. I'm wondering whether Mia will do her GCSE's, I have a feeling she won't. I feel like she's really relying on youtube always being a thing and an option which may not be the case in 5 years time. Both her and Sienna seems mature for their ages, well mannered and smart but I do worry that's going to go to waste. Mia could be so much more creative with her content if she wanted to be and I really hope Sienna keeps growing up the way she currently is

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She does online school, I googled the site a while back when it was shown on a vlog - it is legitimate for sitting exams and the national curriculum.
I’ve never watched her channel but is she still doing online school or has she just dropped out, she never talks about it anymore and the parents don’t either. I wondered did she just leave and say nothing to the vlogs. Is that even legal ?

Web30

VIP Member
I think she was trying to be open and honest, but found it extremely difficult. She clearly holds a lot of painful memories from that time in her life. I must say, I was pretty shocked that she'd actually married Mia's Dad, but liked the fact that she said she respected him a lot.
Tbh i didnt watch it all, but i was shocked as well

F

FamHam

This was posted on the Jake Paul thread but is so applicable to this lot.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I wonder what is happening to the show if they are off for an extended trip to L.A?

Did anyone else catch Darrens little outburt about the fridge door being open, he just couln't let it go. Georgie and Mia looked a bit panicked.

Mayday

VIP Member
New video up, they go shopping in target for a challenge. Target sponsor YouTubers right? It's more or less like Wilkinsons but YouTubers always mention it.

More fast fashion stuff, a Halloween costume for a baby. Don't they know fashion is a huge issue with modern slavery? A baby doesn't need an outfit for one day. They are in la there are plenty of ethical shops, unlike target.

They've released a new hoddie, just the same old toby logo but it glows in the dark. Yours for only £34.99. More aggressive pushing. The Jake Paul family continue.
£34.99?! Are they having a laugh? You could probably buy a plain hoodie and iron or screen print it yourself for half that!

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
I doubt Georgie and Darren would be able to teach those two properly. Even with their absolutely sickeningly and annoyingly positive outlook on life. When I was at school it was the teacher talking to me that taught me the most, not the research that we done online, which is what homeschooling mostly is. They will need to be teaching Mia GCSE stuff. Pi, Trigonometry, periodic table, history, Geography, languages, Shakespeare to name a few topics. As if those two would know that. Or are they just going to teach them how to run a business. Much like the Ingham Family, they aren't teaching their children the realities of life. Mia and Sienna won't get it handed to them on a plate with a note saying 'well done you bloody made it, enjoy your retirement'.

ella_rhapsody

Glad I’m not the only one who finds Jo Jo annoying! I also feel they could have made more of an effort to make Sienna’s day special. On Mia’s birthday, she got a bunch of presents and had a huge birthday party. On Sienna’s, she got a dress and some money and walked round Brighton. I know she’s an incredibly grateful little girl and I’m sure she still had a great day it just struck me as odd.

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
I’ve never watched her channel but is she still doing online school or has she just dropped out, she never talks about it anymore and the parents don’t either. I wondered did she just leave and say nothing to the vlogs. Is that even legal ?
No, not legal at all! It’s a legal obligation that every child is provided with an education or parents can be fined/prosecuted.

I’ve only watch a couple of their videos and I really wanted to like them and to be honest it’s not even that I don’t like them it’s that i find them a bit much.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don't see why Darren and Georgie haven't taken Karma to see an actual doctor. Googling the symptoms is all well and good until something more serious happens in the middle of the night and you have no transport, then you realise google and NHS advice was wrong. Just be safe rather than sorry guys.
What happened?

I was assuming Mia was having time off her studies for summer, as they’ve done the back to school (obviously sponsored) hall. I’ve just been so sick of them recently to actually watch and see if she has been doing actual school work