Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apollo111

Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.
Couldn't agree more. I think it's Darren behind most of it. He seems like such a control freak!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
M

Member 658

Still ridiculous though, I doubt the syllabus is the same as her previous school. Those girls need a proper education and time for it. They would have plenty of time for trips abroad in the holidays if the family want to travel but they shouldn’t be messing with the kids education. YouTube won’t bring the money in forever and the whole family need to consider how they will support themselves once their income dries up.
I agree, a lot of the family vloggers seem to believe their "jobs" will last forever, that their kids will take over and their income will be protected for the forseeable future. You'd think they'd buy a property and finally have a permanent home, personally owning my own home is far more important than going on holidays whenever I want.

I also agree that they could still travel and see the world but do it in the school holidays (I really think Mia and Sienna should be in a permanent school where they have time to make friends and keep them). The parents are selfish in this respect and are travelling for their own needs and not really thinking about the future or how it'll affect their kids. Maybe it works for now but if the money dries up they'll be kicking themselves for not having a secure base somewhere. I doubt they have millions in the bank either to set them up for life.

thegreencow

VIP Member
What country they go too? That's ridiculous! I haven't watched but I expect Darren won which is what they probably expected?
Sienna won. I hope she chooses England. Would be nice for the girls to be able to spend time at home and see friends etc.

• Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
Totally agree with you allthatjazz - there’s thousands of kids now being exploited by their parents for money. Who knows if the money being made is actually going into the bank accounts of the kids making the money but these kids are having their childhoods plastered all over the internet for countless strangers to ogle at them, many of the kids being too young to give consent to their most private moments being out on line for views. The industry needs regulation just like tv or film and parents should face consequences if they ignore those rules.
As for Fizz Fam they have completely sold out - the minute they started making big bucks all their morals went out of the window. The way they aggressively flogged their TOBY merchandise last year not to mention the endless click bait when Georgie was pregnant - then there’s the countless inappropriate videos featuring Mia purely done with the guaranteed views of pervs in mind...what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!
Family vlogging involving children under 18 should be banned, period!
I don’t care how ‘nice’ ‘down to earth’ ‘less money hungry’ the parents seem to be they are ALL as bad as one another!
Their kids are simply cash cows expected to work at a drop of a hat, whilst the ditzy parents reap the rewards.
Oh and don’t get me started on the new craze of having babies for views! (yes bringing a child into an already overpopulated world, literally pimping it out the moment its conceived seems to be the ‘in’ thing now regardless of whether this child was wanted or not. Yes the Inghams spring to mind.

kerry

yea decent family vloggers that cant do vlogs with original ideas ,materialistic, uses people that are rough sleeping for subs and views , with thier care packages which i doubt they did before youtube not to mention using thier baby that stopped breathing for thier own personal gain yep quality family they are

• Sad
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Their morals have changed so much.
I don't think they had those morals to start with, else they wouldn't make a 360 so quickly. Like so many they were just jumping on popular trends like minimalism and sustainability.

Darren probably spends his days reading get rich books and looking for video ideas for the children to perform to.

• Sad

Daisy dukes

If they are looking at analytics and it is telling them the majority of their viewers are over 18 could this not be because kids are logged into you tube on their parents accounts. I know my kids watch family fizz but they watch on the tv in our living room which is under my you tube account

juicyjoy

Today they talked about whether or not to have a 4th. Darren would like one more but said it's up to Georgie. Georgie said it's hard cause she would want to have another one before she turns 36 and she's going on 31 this year. She worries that it would be hard having two little ones, and she hasn't had a full nights sleep since before Karma was born. But she also said she's not sure if another baby and Karma would be 'best friends' if she waited a bit longer.
Whatever they decide I do see them having another one at some stage- maybe next year (2020)? I don't think they're quite done, and babies also draw in viewers. Darren would like a big family, and Georgie said it's harder for them as they have no family around.
I hope that they buy a house, just somewhere to put down roots, especially for the girls sake, just so the girls have somewhere to call home, before baby number 4 makes an appearance

allthatjazz

I don't like their new house either I mean yes, the view is undeniably beautiful but your right, Its not like children live there at all which is a shame, I know children don't need 101 toys (I say that surrounded by toys haha!!) but come on more than a handful at least.

I wouldn't of brought a house in Dubai either because of their laws especially when it comes to women and its a house of young girls!!
just seems bizarre to me to be honest, their video and photograph laws seem very strict too.
dress code is also very strict and that includes visitors also, I wonder if this is why they got married?
you aren't allowed to live there in the same house as a couple unless you're married.

Mia has wore revealing clothing in the past which is obviously her choice but she wont be able to do this anymore either which I guess is a small sacrifice however the laws don't mess around there. I think it was a bold decision based on the fact they have all daughters just my opinion!

also being gay is illegal so they can't exactly stay fizzy & be yourself if its bloody illegal to be so (if one of them were ever to want to be in a same sex relationship that is)
It goes against their whole thing no???

Last edited:
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Why do Family Freedom feel the need to follow them everywhere though? Gets a bit tedious and stalky after a while...

FF seem to feel at ease with Jon and Katherine (and Noah), but there's always an awkwardness when Family Freedom decide to rock up.

SallyLilly

I watched the upload about karma going unconscious.
I’m calling bullshit. I absolutely believe she got herself worked up into such a state she struggled to breathe but Darren was doing the MOST to make that sound dramatic, I don’t think Georgia finds it as easy to lie as he does and she looks uncomfortable with his clear exaggeration.
I assume they had no content to upload so went with a very hammed up story for dramatic effect
Ohh the drama im thinking you are reading my mind or I yours every time I go to say something you have already said it with the exact same opinions. :LOL:
Yes, I agree this was hard to watch I used to really enjoy watching these but now things have changed the one about calling our jobs that we don't have annoyed me I know it was just for fun but for some reason it did.
But then the palace that they stayed in after the honeymoon that was so bad they had to stop working:mad:.
That was disgraceful and showed their complete lack of what life in the real world is like.
Imagine "oh hi boss sorry can't make it today got a broken dishwasher and a few tiles and a scorched splashback" :ROFLMAO:
My kids laugh when Darren says oh I'm working on lots of projects meaning I'm sitting debating on either Sienna control our day or 24 hours in the garden for our next video. What a pair of planks sorry can't think of another word.

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.
I’d agree children in the early years should be allowed to explore foods and make their own decisions, but I suppose some children are also raised to avoid certain foods for religious reasons too. I’m vegetarian and have been 34 years! I don’t expect others I’m cooking for to eat the same as me. My daughter eats all meats. My son however eats no meat but likes fish. Decisions they’ve made through trying foods rather than me imposing my tastes on them. But agree with another posters comment, let’s not make this a thread about veganism - there’s plenty Darren and Georgie can be pulled up on but I’ve usually thought their food looks super tasty to be honest.

allthatjazz

as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

Gorgie and Darren make very bad parenting choices in my own opinion very often

to me their image is a little too perfect
i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

Don't be fooled by their squeaky clean, vegan, happy family image.
they aren't as innocent as they make out

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!
Yep the Chris Ingham scandal is the only thing that separates these families.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
They’re back in Dubai AGAIN? Yawn. They ‘love travelling’ yet they only seem to go to either there, England or USA.

CoffeeAddict

Does anyone actually know what they did before youtube? I started watching them when they moved to Gran Canaria and their channel was pretty small at this point, just wondering how they funded it all? They claim that they had a hard life before youtube but i’d say sienna and Mia are well spoken, and Darren and Georgie come across as (somewhat) intelligent people?
I could be totally wrong here but I think Georgie and Darren were both drug addicts?! I might have misheard something in one of their vlogs but I’m sure that what they said. They now relentlessly flog their BS merch to their teen viewers to fund their travels it seems!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@ChrissyPoo agree, I don’t think he’s a cheat but I do think he has a really dark side and seems really controlling.

I’d like to know why Mia has no contact with her bio dad anymore. I think Darren has always been very cold with her. I assumed he maybe didn’t want to step on her dads toes but it’s sad to see he’s now out of the picture completely and there’s a really distance with Mia and Darren

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Anyone watch the wedding vlog tonight?. They seem to be going somewhere in a helicopter.

Georgie looked lovely, feel sad for her that she has no family there.
I reckon they're off to the Grand Canyon to get married. Which, if so, is pretty nice. They all looked great. It's just a shame they didn't have even a couple of family members there... But then again, both of their families are pretty rocky, so it might just be preferable to do it with their own little unit.

I personally had a very very small wedding (some people say we eloped simply because we didn't tell many people we were getting married), so can understand their reasonings behind it.

Reactions: 7

VickyMumof4

They have copied quite a few of the Norris nuts ideas now ;(
I like the Norris nuts. But again money have become the most important thing. How many challenged have they done now involving money
I was shocked at both the anything you draw we will buy challenge and the anything you can carry we will buy challenge too!!
when they first started them kids would of only got a one thing or something out of respect they've changed now!!
when in LA they went to the Apple shop and got what they wanted.
They did a vlog where they went to the doctors and got their bloods done to show everyone like you that they are healthy, their vitamins and minerals all come back within ideal range apart from Mia who was out of range in something I think B12 - she had over the upper end of the range so fab. They showed the results and everything. I am not a vegan but I can see that there is 100% a way to do it and get all the vitamins, proteins etc that you need... people need to educate themselves before saying stuff like their kids will be nutritionally deficient etc
i will never understand veganism. You don’t kill a cow for milk, a chicken for an egg etc. And a cow lactated for as long as the milk is pumped. They do NOT take the calf away. 😂😂 the eggs from a chicken are not fertilised. Therefore are not living.
Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.
you tube won’t last forever
They are really going to f*ck up those girls. I feel so sorry for them. No normality at all, no stability, no home, no education, no peers & no idea where they are going to be (performing) from one week to the next. 😟😟😟
exactly. It’s not right

• Sad
Reactions: 7