Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post on this thread. I'm gonna probably be devil's advocate, but I quite like them... Sorry!

I think it's because of everything from their past. I get a lot of people have a past, and do well for themselves. I admire all people that have managed to turn it around and make something of themselves.

Yeah, they're irritating as hell sometimes. But they're bloody smart! Ultimately this is their livelihood, and they've developed and adapted to their audience. The challenges etc - they get huge views. They're very clever and know how to make their money.... But I don't think they waste their money. There's still a vast difference between them and the Ingham's - they are careful with what they spend on, hence why they can spend thousands in rent each month (they're last Brighton house was between 2-4 thousand pound pcm to rent).

I find Mia a little materialistic at times. But a typical teenager.... However, very switched on - and making her own money with her successful channel. Sienna is my fav. I hope she never changes.

Might be an unpopular opinion. I just quite like them ? and I don't think they'd ever sway away from veganism. Although I did find it very bizarre that they would choose a home with animals on the wall that they couldn't remove.

Reactions: 8
Well you are allowed to like them.

I can't see any smarts or indication they are clever, they just lucked out and now do any old junk to get the views catering to a very low level - about the same as Jake Paul.

Is it smart or clever to constantly be aggressively pushing overpriced clothes with a huge markup that makes them load of money? I'd say no, it's rather sinister and explotative.

I don't think it's fair on the kids to keep uprooting them just to make "exciting" video content and sell their childhood.

They would away from veganism if they thought it would make them more money. Money corrupts, and once you get some you just want more. They've ditched most other things they claimed to beleive in.

Its entertainment for people with underdeveloped brains who they can brainwash into joining their cult if they keep buying the hoodies.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like them, but I think they have massively changed and now I just can’t see past how cringey and money obsessed they are

Reactions: 5
What stops me watching them now is how they are always pushing their merch. It just makes me switch off. I love little Sienna though she’s got a lovely spark about her.

Reactions: 3
Sienna is so lovley, she's the star of it all.

I don't want to be negative towards Mia as it's totally her parents fault, but she comes across as an insincere children's TV presenter thesedays. At least they're smart enough to not film the whole day unlike most vloggers and do treat it as work so it's one of the few cases of the "you only see a snapshot of their lives" is actually true. I get the impression they have much clearer lines around what is working for filming and what is life.

Reactions: 6
You can tell there's a lot less pressure on the kids to perform like circus animals unlike other family vloggers. They held off Sienna's 24 hour challenge because karma was unwell (unlike the Ingham's who drag their poorly kids everywhere).

I don't tend to watch (or watched - as most are past tense now) too many family vloggers - so my comparison is mainly between them and the Ingham's. Weighing them both up - Family Fizz definitely come out as favourites ??

I understand where people are coming from with the fact that they've changed so much - and the merch plug every day is a little too much.

Reactions: 4
i personally do not like them, because end of the day, no matter how polite and goofy they act on the videos. They are indeed still exploiting the hell of of the children and trying to be somebody their not. 0 talent, nothing to offer to the world, but the money they get from us viewers.

i personally do not like them, because end of the day, no matter how polite and goofy they act on the videos. They are indeed still exploiting the hell of of the children and trying to be somebody their not. 0 talent, nothing to offer to the world, but the money they get from us viewers.
You've always had a massive issue with family fizz though but yet you love the Ingham's. I find it odd if I'm honest as the Ingham's are a whole lot worse!

After watching today's blog I feel like they are quite immature. The way they refuse to aknowledge there is bad in the world. They probably lie and tell the kids the world is perfect. Then the story of the filmwriter was probably a load of :poop::poop:

And letting a dog lick a baby's face!!! Karma's immune system will be quite weak rights now and who knows where that dog's mouth has been or what harmful bacteria could be transmitted. The fact the laughed it off too...

Took them over 24 hours to sell out all the ticket for the 2 shows.

Far better than the siconejolys who didn't sell out after months for sale. Still only the £35 ticket holders get to meet them. Komedia Brighton isn't that big can't be more than maybe 200 tickets, maybe far less if lots are bringing prams.

Reactions: 2
You've always had a massive issue with family fizz though but yet you love the Ingham's. I find it odd if I'm honest as the Ingham's are a whole lot worse!
i love inghams? since when. i dont like any family vlogger (hence why I'm here) i have always had an issue with them, because i dont agree with this whole buisness now of sucking the life out of children for a quick cash in, because they failed in their lives to get a degree in something useful to the world, and the only thing they could think of was filming their children like its some sicko

i love inghams? since when. i dont like any family vlogger (hence why I'm here) i have always had an issue with them, because i dont agree with this whole buisness now of sucking the life out of children for a quick cash in, because they failed in their lives to get a degree in something useful to the world, and the only thing they could think of was filming their children like its some sicko
That’s extremely strange as a week ago you made a great long comment about what you liked about the Minghams.
Including Lazy being a really nice person and that all Creepy did wrong was get caught because all men thought about or did what he did.
If that’s not waving the IFAM banner I don’t know what is.

For what it’s worth I’ve watched the Family Fizz on and off for a while and apart from Sienna they are just another bunch of talentless, charmless people who got lucky on YouTube. They are just grabbing at every opportunity that comes their way pushing their tat like all the rest. They neither entertain nor offend me enough to care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They've been in la for three weeks and their phones don't work out there. Isnt that one of the most simple things to sort? Mine has always just worked.

Darren saying he's been busy working all day since they got there, on what exactly? All they do is basic vlogs, basic tshrts that take seconds to design then pass to tbe company to make and no doubt a basic show/meet and great. Needs to stop pretending they're working as most working families would love to have their "work".

Georgie moaning about how you need to use the car to get around la - everyone knows how important a car is there and they've been before.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know who the new housemates are? I'm hoping it isn't that awful freedom family!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it's Jon and Katherine. Jon posted a pic last night of him near the pool.

Just saw on insta that either Georgie or Darren’s grandma died this morning. I wonder does that mean they’ll be coming back to the uk already.

I’m a dozy cow. It was a fan account. I didn’t notice the extra l in family ?

How very kind of Darren to roast Mia about not being responsible. What about him and Georgie? They act like a pair of 8 year olds sometimes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.