Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with the heels mia got, she already had those ones or very similar so why buy the same. Plus they didnt go with her outfit either. Oh gosh and the constant "people keep looking at us because of our shoes" ( before the heels were worn and after). Loves theyre looking because you are being loud and obnoxious, and you have a bloody camera in your face, of course people will look. Jeez!

Reactions: 13
Mia must genuinely have rock bottom self esteem if she’s willing to take it out on an 11 year old the way she does. It’s sad to see. I don’t believe for a second she has the confidence she claims to… it’ll all come crashing down as Sienna gets older and realises how inappropriate it is and Mia will be in her 20s with very little to show for herself aside from a SM following. I see a bit mental health crash coming .

Reactions: 17
I literally cannot watch the whole of their new video because of how much Mia and Georgie are interrupting Sienna. It’s so frustrating. Every time Sienna opens her mouth, they’re screaming over her.

Reactions: 13
When Georgie , Mia and Sienna all go out together it never gives the vibe of a mother spending time with her daughters cause in my opinion it’s like 3 kids hanging out together but it’s very awkward and everything is so forced with how loud Georgie and Mia are.
Georgie is immature she doesn’t act her age she ,she doesn’t act like a mother should cause she’s so focused on trying to impress Mia and thinking she’s funny. Sometimes Georgie’s heart is in the right place and means well but then she goes back to saying weird things and it’s embarrassing.

Mia is getting worse at times goes on and it’s very irritating. Georgie and Mia act like two ‘friends’ trying to out do eachother every minute while Sienna trails along behind them or beside them being left out with Mia bullying her and talking over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems Mia really is going back to CR vibes when it comes to her "friend"ship groups.
Seems she spent today with the guy she teased as her boyfriend who is 15/16 and the other girl they were with is only 14 (according to her bio).
And then she has her other "friends" who are in their 20s.
Just like CR.
Does she not have any friends that are 17/18, other than maybe 1?
At least the 14-16 year olds are at a similar level of mental maturity as her

Reactions: 8
By complete coincidence I ended up sitting next to Mia, sienna and a friend they were with at lunch today. And for once, unlike in their vlogs, sienna was being included in conversation by the friend they were with but by the look on Mia’s face, she didn’t like that but wasn’t actually talking over her. There were bits of the convo I picked up on where Mia was being quite rude to sienna who was talking about the video they were planning on filming. Once Mia and her friend were finished eating they rushed sienna to finish her food and hurried her out the door. I felt so sorry for her. I feel that this is kind of reconfirming what has been said on here but also that they do it both on and off camera with the way they treat her.

Also I don’t know if there’s anybody else on here that have seen them in person but both sienna and Mia seem quite small for their ages. I know genetics will probably have something to do with this but also Georgie and Darren have never come across as on the shorter side of height but that might just be me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
By complete coincidence I ended up sitting next to Mia, sienna and a friend they were with at lunch today. And for once, unlike in their vlogs, sienna was being included in conversation by the friend they were with but by the look on Mia’s face, she didn’t like that but wasn’t actually talking over her. There were bits of the convo I picked up on where Mia was being quite rude to sienna who was talking about the video they were planning on filming. Once Mia and her friend were finished eating they rushed sienna to finish her food and hurried her out the door. I felt so sorry for her. I feel that this is kind of reconfirming what has been said on here but also that they do it both on and off camera with the way they treat her.

Also I don’t know if there’s anybody else on here that have seen them in person but both sienna and Mia seem quite small for their ages. I know genetics will probably have something to do with this but also Georgie and Darren have never come across as on the shorter side of height but that might just be me.

Georgie has said before that she is 5ft4, and Daren is 5ft11, neither are very tall. Also, I am not certain how tall their other family members are. Height is also based off more than just parents height. I know Harriett is about the same height as Georgie. Height can be difficult to tell on camera, I think they are all just on the shorter side. Mia properly reached her adult height a while ago, typically women reach their adult height 2-3yrs after they start their monthly cycles. I don’t think they seem small, they are just shorter in height then others. I think Mia has said she is 5ft1 or 5ft2. I have a friend who is 4ft11, however, she is adopted and has no way of learning how tall her biological parents were.

Reactions: 3
I know the area of where they are. I wouldnt actually go near them though are try to track them down
No god I wouldn’t want to, just interested in the area bc of the pricing! As a full time Londoner I have associations with certain areas and it’s such a big house

Reactions: 2
Georgie has said before that she is 5ft4, and Daren is 5ft11, neither are very tall. Also, I am not certain how tall their other family members are. Height is also based off more than just parents height. I know Harriett is about the same height as Georgie. Height can be difficult to tell on camera, I think they are all just on the shorter side. Mia properly reached her adult height a while ago, typically women reach their adult height 2-3yrs after they start their monthly cycles. I don’t think they seem small, they are just shorter in height then others. I think Mia has said she is 5ft1 or 5ft2. I have a friend who is 4ft11, however, she is adopted and has no way of learning how tall her biological parents were.
Thanks for the explanation. My comment on their height was merely an observation rather than me criticising their height - we all come in different shapes and sizes etc. And I hope it didn’t come across as a criticism. When I’ve watched their videos, they’ve never discussed their height and obviously their true height can’t really be portrayed in their videos so I appreciate the explanation.

Reactions: 6
My mum is around 5'6" and my dad 5'9" so I'd be expected to only be around 5'5" but I'm roughly 5'7½". Defo didn't stop growing 2-3yrs after starting my period (I know that's just an average), but probably closer to 5 years after, though growth from that point was definitely slower. It probably varies based on how young you were though with younger starters continuing to grow longer but don't quote me on that 😅

Height isn't entirely biological either (thought to be about 80% bio).
Its also about nutrients (especially calcium and protein) as well as sleep and an appropriate amount of exercise.
We've mentioned before that their diets haven't always seemed varied and they rely on supplements or did anyway so there is a possibility she lacked some nutrients in the vital time frame.

Thanks for the explanation. My comment on their height was merely an observation rather than me criticising their height - we all come in different shapes and sizes etc. And I hope it didn’t come across as a criticism. When I’ve watched their videos, they’ve never discussed their height and obviously their true height can’t really be portrayed in their videos so I appreciate the explanation.
Shes mentioned before that people are shocked at how small she is because she looks average height on camera. You can sometimes see when she is with friends, especially guys, but not usually. 🤷🏻

You didn't come across as being critical to me, just observational. They, on the other hand, like to make fun of the size of Sienna's feet all the time and then post about people all being different and learning to love your body 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No god I wouldn’t want to, just interested in the area bc of the pricing! As a full time Londoner I have associations with certain areas and it’s such a big house
I believe they're around the zsl london zoo area as they seem to hit up camden alot too and thats fairly close to the zoo.

Reactions: 4
My mum is around 5'6" and my dad 5'9" so I'd be expected to only be around 5'5" but I'm roughly 5'7½". Defo didn't stop growing 2-3yrs after starting my period (I know that's just an average), but probably closer to 5 years after, though growth from that point was definitely slower. It probably varies based on how young you were though with younger starters continuing to grow longer but don't quote me on that 😅

Height isn't entirely biological either (thought to be about 80% bio).
Its also about nutrients (especially calcium and protein) as well as sleep and an appropriate amount of exercise.
We've mentioned before that their diets haven't always seemed varied and they rely on supplements or did anyway so there is a possibility she lacked some nutrients in the vital time frame.

Shes mentioned before that people are shocked at how small she is because she looks average height on camera. You can sometimes see when she is with friends, especially guys, but not usually. 🤷🏻

You didn't come across as being critical to me, just observational. They, on the other hand, like to make fun of the size of Sienna's feet all the time and then post about people all being different and learning to love your body 🙄

I know height is not only biological and dependents on nutrients as well. I don’t ever recall them relying on supplements. They have mentioned taking a few supplement, which many people do. However, they have always seemed to have a nutritious diet, especially in the early years when they talked more about being vegan.

Reactions: 3

It seems the only reason Mia will spend quality time with Sienna is if Mia needs to film a video she can use Sienna in.
I don’t think Mia willingly would bring Sienna out with her when she’s meeting a friend/friends cause she’s seem irritated by Siennas presence in videos and doesn’t seem to like when Sienna speaks or gets attention and you seeing them in public and being able to confirm a lot of what’s been spoke on here shows how Sienna really isn’t treated well by Mia sometimes.

Either Sienna is so bored at home and begs Mia to take her out with her and maybe Georgie or Darren ask Mia to take her out or Mia feels she has to so decides to make a video out of it which is quite sad that she has to get content out of the day out together in order for her to be fully interested in spending time with her sister.
It sometimes feels like Mia is fed up and annoyed with having to be around Sienna but the thing is Sienna has no friends so the poor child is probably so eager to go out and do anything so it’s not Siennas fault that she wants to tag along. Mia gives Sienna a hard time for no reason. It should be a lovely bonding time when an older sister spends time with her little sister but I don’t think their sister relationship is that healthy at times.

Georgie has said before Sienna is tiny for her age and when we see Mia with friends you can really see how short she is too so it’s just their genetics I guess.

Reactions: 7
It seems the only reason Mia will spend quality time with Sienna is if Mia needs to film a video she can use Sienna in.
I don’t think Mia willingly would bring Sienna out with her when she’s meeting a friend/friends cause she’s seem irritated by Siennas presence in videos and doesn’t seem to like when Sienna speaks or gets attention and you seeing them in public and being able to confirm a lot of what’s been spoke on here shows how Sienna really isn’t treated well by Mia sometimes.

Either Sienna is so bored at home and begs Mia to take her out with her and maybe Georgie or Darren ask Mia to take her out or Mia feels she has to so decides to make a video out of it which is quite sad that she has to get content out of the day out together in order for her to be fully interested in spending time with her sister.
It sometimes feels like Mia is fed up and annoyed with having to be around Sienna but the thing is Sienna has no friends so the poor child is probably so eager to go out and do anything so it’s not Siennas fault that she wants to tag along. Mia gives Sienna a hard time for no reason. It should be a lovely bonding time when an older sister spends time with her little sister but I don’t think their sister relationship is that healthy at times.

Georgie has said before Sienna is tiny for her age and when we see Mia with friends you can really see how short she is too so it’s just their genetics I guess.
From what I could tell from the convo they were having Mia was planning some sort of video of them going round different shops for some reason (don’t know if it was some sort of challenge type thing or something along those lines) and had asked sienna what shops she wanted to go to. When sienna didn’t really reply, Mia started to get aggy and rude with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if sienna did suggest some shops to go to, that Mia just over rode that and just went to the shops her and the friend that was with them wanted to go to.

Also does anyone know what the situation is with the skin/acne type problems that Mia has on her face? I vaguely remember a while back she went to some sort of doctor/skin care treatment thing in a video she posted but don’t know what the outcome was and whether she continued to try and get it sorted

Reactions: 5
From what I could tell from the convo they were having Mia was planning some sort of video of them going round different shops for some reason (don’t know if it was some sort of challenge type thing or something along those lines) and had asked sienna what shops she wanted to go to. When sienna didn’t really reply, Mia started to get aggy and rude with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if sienna did suggest some shops to go to, that Mia just over rode that and just went to the shops her and the friend that was with them wanted to go to.

Also does anyone know what the situation is with the skin/acne type problems that Mia has on her face? I vaguely remember a while back she went to some sort of doctor/skin care treatment thing in a video she posted but don’t know what the outcome was and whether she continued to try and get it sorted

Unfortunately for Mia it seems as though she is someone who just struggles with severe acne. I feel sorry for her, I never had that struggle growing up, but I know people who did have sever acne. I felt bad for them because I could see how much it impacted their self esteem. Also, how it could be painful for them at times. I know Mia did a couple of laser treatments in CR, but I am uncertain if she has done anything sense. I was a little surprised that the salon/ or whatever it was allowed the treatments for a minor. I thought that you had to be 18, unless they required parent or guardian consent. Hopefully for Mia as she moves into adulthood her acne will start to clear up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.