Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she was still a bit annoying because she’s Mia, I thought it was actually quite a good video today. Yes she got things wrong (the French toast 😂😂) but it was good to see her trying to learn to make some meals, follow recipes etc and some of her younger viewers might actually be inspired to try to learn how to make some of the things she made.
She obviously still wasted money buying all the ingredients just to make a meal for Sienna, but it was a better than seeing her waste money buying more designer tat or eating junk as a ‘challenge’ just for a video.

Reactions: 7
i’m crying at mias new video 😭 making french toast with sourdough bread and frying it in a saucepan
It’s so hard to believe she’s almost a legal adult. And at the start of the video she said she “loves cooking” but she used a saucepan to fry 😭😂 she has a lot of growing up to do

Reactions: 11
Part of me wonders if they’ve been reading here seeing the things we’ve said about how badly Mia treats and speaks to Sienna a lot of the time and maybe Georgie or Darren encouraged Mia to make a nice video all about doing something thoughtful for Sienna like making her meals. I’m probably completely wrong and this being a personal chef for the day might be a video trend at the moment I just haven’t seen and that’s what inspired Mia to make the video.
I thought it was a nice video and better than a lot of the materialistic videos Mia and the family usually make.

lmfao Mia’s new video is so embarrassing, not the cooking necessarily but the energy is giving very 2012 YouTube days of people acting stupid for views 😂😂

Her accent is so intolerable atm, it’s like she’s mimicking rich west London teenagers who are mimicking south London folk / working class or diaspora accents… so weird. Then add the Americanisms it’s just grim. And sad she has no cultural identity at all.

I bleeping died when I saw the depth of the pot she used hahahah is she actually that dumb? Also why did she need to go out and buy very basic ingredients like bread, flour, sugar etc?

I’ll give it to her though, sourdough is ideal for French toast because it holds its shape best. At least w real eggs, idk about the weird flour mix she made.

Reactions: 12
Never known anyone to cook sausages in a saucepan either, looked like no oil either

• Haha
How come she know how to cook on the family fizz channel, but not know how to cook on her own channel? Odd

Reactions: 9
thought people were being dramatic about the saucepan but just watched the video and crikey 😭😭 could fit a whole chicken in that

• Haha
do they cook their own food most of the time or do they always eat out. might explain the lack of cooking equipment?
They used to always cook! I remember Georgie always cooking nice nutritious and healthy meals but they seem to eat out all the time now..

They used to always cook! I remember Georgie always cooking nice nutritious and healthy meals but they seem to eat out all the time now..
i remember them cooking a lot to back in brighton days and even in gran canaria they still had a focus on preparing their own foods.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the new video? So the girls go to the savoy and the boys do a camping trip? Way to reinforce the outdated gender stereotypes, well done(!). Also, how the hell are they able to afford somewhere like the savoy, more so when they behave the way they do. The only thing I liked about the video was seeing Darren and Koa chatting together.

Anyone seen the new video? So the girls go to the savoy and the boys do a camping trip? Way to reinforce the outdated gender stereotypes, well done(!). Also, how the hell are they able to afford somewhere like the savoy, more so when they behave the way they do. The only thing I liked about the video was seeing Darren and Koa chatting together.
although I did notice that Koa is calling himself King Koa 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
seems to be a characteristic of this family to enforce gender norms, despite the fact its massively unpopular to do that these days and is unhealthy for their kids to not be able to discover their own identity in this world.
is more harmful then letting them to watch tv, ya know. tv shows these days have huge amount of diversity in them (ik some dont still..).

Reactions: 6
Koa is a little angel isn’t he. In most videos he’s always pushed aside or not included, but it was lovely to see him enjoy todays video and be involved. Him and Darren seem to have a lovely bond, he’s a cutie!

Koa is a little angel isn’t he. In most videos he’s always pushed aside or not included, but it was lovely to see him enjoy todays video and be involved. Him and Darren seem to have a lovely bond, he’s a cutie!
It was nice to get to see Koa and Darren spending quality time together but I really wish they could have just gotten their own video without it being classed as a “challenge”. Georgie and the girls always get to do these fun things together for videos so it would have been nice to see Darren and Koa go off for the day to do something exciting!

Reactions: 10
Why do they insist on calling the younger kids “girl” and “boy” 😩 it’s so annoying. I don’t remember Mia or Sienna ever being called “girl” as part of every day conversation.

Koa and Darren’s little chats were cute though.

Reactions: 5
Why do they insist on calling the younger kids “girl” and “boy” 😩 it’s so annoying. I don’t remember Mia or Sienna ever being called “girl” as part of every day conversation.

Koa and Darren’s little chats were cute though.
They seem obsessed with the fact they have a son and cause he’s the only son they have so they see to always want to point out that Koa is a boy and their only boy.
The family fizz Instagram bio used to be something like “Darren , Georgie , Mia , Sienna , Karma and the only boy Koa!” which I always found odd they would keep pointing it out. Now they’re bio says family of 6 which is better than showing favoritism to one child.
I’ve also noticed they call the younger kids girl and boy a lot especially Koa. Fair enough saying good girl or good boy here and there but this is like they’re trying to remind people they have 3 girls and a boy all the time and make it seem the boy is special and above the girls especially with how they refer to him as king and call him boy boy. I know he’s the youngest and he’s still little so naturally as he’s the baby of the family he’s going to get attention on him a lot but the obsession they have with his gender is weird.

My daughter used to watch these years ago before karma was born and then stopped around the time Koa was born. She’s just starting watching them again recently 🤦‍♀️
Why do they call the little ones “the babies”
Karma is 4!

although I did notice that Koa is calling himself King Koa 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im getting fed up with these "challenge" videos. we get it youre wealthy, we get that you like to flaunt and overspend on things but I believe it is so damaging to the children. Mia looks back at her past in Gran Canaria etc and just laughs. She doesnt laugh because she was a child but she laughs at how she got no presents at xmas or how they had to share an advent calendar. She finds it funny because now she gets anything and everything she wants. Her face on her recent instagram post literally shows it all. Her massive ego and wealth is too much for her. Staying in the savoy is not a challenge, neither is eating pizza in a tent in the back garden. Children watch these vlogs and probably wonder why they dont get that many presents on xmas like family fizz do, or they try and act like Mia (god help their parents) which is damaging.

Reactions: 15
Im getting fed up with these "challenge" videos. we get it youre wealthy, we get that you like to flaunt and overspend on things but I believe it is so damaging to the children. Mia looks back at her past in Gran Canaria etc and just laughs. She doesnt laugh because she was a child but she laughs at how she got no presents at xmas or how they had to share an advent calendar. She finds it funny because now she gets anything and everything she wants. Her face on her recent instagram post literally shows it all. Her massive ego and wealth is too much for her. Staying in the savoy is not a challenge, neither is eating pizza in a tent in the back garden. Children watch these vlogs and probably wonder why they dont get that many presents on xmas like family fizz do, or they try and act like Mia (god help their parents) which is damaging.
I noticed her laughing about only getting 1 make up palette or something similar one Christmas (I think it was gran canaria one) and was disgusted. She does not seem to appreciate how lucky she is now eventhough she has lived through them not having as much!

Growing up, we knew we were fortunate to have a good few presents from our parents and also some from family. We were told that some kids don't get anything, some kids parents have to use charities, some kids present is seeing a family member they don't normally see that often or a full home cooked meal when they only normally get warm meals at school, etc. We appreciated that we had things we wanted to open.

There are probably kids who watch them on a computer/tablet which is shared between their whole family who may get no or maybe 1 christmas present and they have Mia laughing in their face at the idea. She's old enough to know better

You’re so right. Most of their “challenges” are not challenges at all.
  • Staying in a $3000 hotel?
  • Letting your Tesla decide what you eat for 24 hours?
  • Buying whatever you want as long as it starts with the first letter in your name?
  • Buying whatever you want as long as it’s in one colour?
  • Taking your step-dad’s credit card for 24 hours?
These are just some of the ‘challenges’ over the past six months. I honestly can’t see how shopping is a challenge…

The bragging is unreal. Putting ‘$3000 hotel’ into the title of the video is disgusting. They have lost touch with reality for sure

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.