Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the recent video sienna said she’s 4”5 which seems not that much smaller than the average but it still did shock me a bit. When I was in year 7 we did lots of things in science measuring the height of the class and I don’t remember anyone being that small though. It also seemed like she was a bit self conscious of it in the video, I wonder if mia teases her about it?

Reactions: 3
In the recent video sienna said she’s 4”5 which seems not that much smaller than the average but it still did shock me a bit. When I was in year 7 we did lots of things in science measuring the height of the class and I don’t remember anyone being that small though. It also seemed like she was a bit self conscious of it in the video, I wonder if mia teases her about it?
That’s the height of an average 8/9 year old. I was 4 foot 8 at 9 years old and I’m only 5’4” now. So yes that does seem very small

Reactions: 4
That’s the height of an average 8/9 year old. I was 4 foot 8 at 9 years old and I’m only 5’4” now. So yes that does seem very small
I think shoe size is usually a good indicator of height. They are always harping on about Sienna having big feet 🙄 (theyre not even big), but if they are big for her frame then im sure she will have a big growth spurt at some point. I was the smallest in my class right until year 8 and ended up being the tallest of my friend group by the time we left school

Reactions: 5
I’m actually so saddened to hear that Sienna was treated poorly by Mia without a camera on too. I hope she is okay and gets a break from the bullying. Sienna is such an angel and I hate to think she just sits there and takes it because she’s too scared to say anything :(
Edit - spelling

Reactions: 12
anyone else hate the thumbnail for todays video? a family channel really doesn’t need a picture of the mum in a bikini

Reactions: 8
anyone else hate the thumbnail for todays video? a family channel really doesn’t need a picture of the mum in a bikini
The fact she has a different bikini to the video and is pointing thw shower at her chest in the thumbnail. They know exactly what theyre doing. I know Georgie always jokes about having OF, but I generally think its something she would do. I mean she thinks its fine to post that on a family channel for views so why wouldnt she do OF?

Reactions: 7
1665603339611.png

saw this on the antiwork thread on reddit. if this is the case how the hell a fizzfam affording anything atm. a they doing airbnbs instead.

I thought that. How strange

I can’t even take these videos as of lately. Everything Georgie says is an innuendo🤢

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would you go to the children’s section in Selfridges and think the best thing you can gift the littles ones is designer clothing? Ridiculous, they would have been so much happier with toys. Sienna is such a sweetie, she deserves the day to be all about her not Mia who is constantly treated. The least Mia could have done is allow Sienna to choose something she wants in every shop too. It’s all about Mia Mia Mia.

edit - didn’t realise it’s a 2 month old video ha, came up in my YouTube recommendations.

Reactions: 10
Why on earth would you go to the children’s section in Selfridges and think the best thing you can gift the littles ones is designer clothing? Ridiculous, they would have been so much happier with toys. Sienna is such a sweetie, she deserves the day to be all about her not Mia who is constantly treated. The least Mia could have done is allow Sienna to choose something she wants in every shop too. It’s all about Mia Mia Mia.

edit - didn’t realise it’s a 2 month old video ha, came up in my YouTube recommendations.
Regardless of when the video came out, you’re right! Mia has her own money and a lot of it. There’s no way Mia should be randomly given expensive gifts from her parents, a new phone for example. She’s almost 18 and should buy her own things! I know she’s technically still a child but she’s been working for years and making a bigger income than most adults.

Reactions: 6
Georgie and Darren think because Mia has her own YouTube channel and money it means she’s mature when she isn’t mature at all. She’s very naive, she acts like a bully a lot of the time, she has the mind of a 13 year old and this is all concerning because she’s going to be 18 soon. She will come across all kinds of people in life and not everyone will tolerate her attitude and immature behaviour cause they won’t care about her YouTube channel or how many followers she has so she won’t be able to use the social media fame to try get away with things.

I don’t know what she’ll be like managing her own money she will either be very good at it or very bad you never with her. She’s also awful at spotting fake friends and people using her and yes I know throughout life people can lose friends or have a fake friend and you can learn from it but Mia doesn’t seem to know how to know when someone is using her which could put her in difficult situations.
Also her befriending people years younger than her young teenagers and people who have just become a teenager that all needs to stop. It’s different when you’re 30 becoming friends with a 26 year old but when you’re about to be 18 befriending 14 year olds it looks very weird even if you’re not trying to date them it still looks odd. I know Mia mentally is stuck at 13 years old so she has more in common with these kids and she clearly feels out of place around people her own age and a bit older cause her mind is sooo much younger but that can’t be an excuse forever for her wanting to hang around with kids.

She’s meeting these people through social media and I can’t speak for others but if I had a 14 year old child tell me they’re speaking to an 18 year old who wants to be their friend I would be thinking that’s strange why does this adult want to befriend you. It doesn’t matter if they’re an influencer it still seems weird. I don’t think Mia sees it as wrong she honestly didn’t seem to understand why it was wrong to want that 13 year old boy in Costa Rica to be her boyfriend. I know it’s not her fault she ended up mentally stunted but I really hope over the next year she matures a lot.

Reactions: 12
Caught mias live earlier with some kid. Not sure of age but he looked about 15

Caught mias live earlier with some kid. Not sure of age but he looked about 15
It was @samuelbangs who she has spent the day with before.
His email has 05 in it, assuming that is his birth year, he's 17 or 16 if it's not been his birthday yet 🤷🏻
A more suitably aged "friend" than some of her others

It was @samuelbangs who she has spent the day with before.
His email has 05 in it, assuming that is his birth year, he's 17 or 16 if it's not been his birthday yet 🤷🏻
A more suitably aged "friend" than some of her others
Ah oki, yes a much more suitable aged friend

Reactions: 1
I think Family Fizz miss the point about Mia’s age gap friends. It wouldn’t be weird if she had a big group of people mostly her age, with a couple of outliers. But her friends are ONLY 3 years +/-, sometimes more.

If you had 100 teenagers in a room together they would gradually self select into friend groups by age (broadly speaking) because development is so fast for teens. At 17 I found most 14 year olds intolerable, and at 13 I found most 15 year olds too grown up etc.

It is past a coincidence now that Mia is selecting friendly exclusively OUT of her age range. She needs therapy ASAP. Because something about her peers obviously makes her uncomfortable and she’ll have to deal with that before adulthood.

Reactions: 11
i’m crying at mias new video 😭 making french toast with sourdough bread and frying it in a saucepan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.