Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. I think it was more that she was standing there maybe waiting for her surprise phone and it never came. They even used her in the thumbnail 🙄
I hate the fact they used her in the thumbnail!!! Poor Sienna rarely gets anything of her own. She should have been given something else if they didn’t want to give her a phone, which is understandable. It also really shows how desperate they are for content when they can make a whole video about getting new phones. It’s not even a big deal lol

Reactions: 6
Poor Sienna yet again. Why should she miss out when she brings just as much to the channel, if not more, than Mia and Georgie? If they don’t want her to have a phone, that’s fair and parental choice. But why couldn’t she have a new iPad? A new bike? A games console or TV? Why did she have to completely go without? Poor little soul. Imagine watching your dad buy your half sister a brand new iPhone for no special occasion and you get nothing.

Reactions: 13
Poor Sienna yet again. Why should she miss out when she brings just as much to the channel, if not more, than Mia and Georgie? If they don’t want her to have a phone, that’s fair and parental choice. But why couldn’t she have a new iPad? A new bike? A games console or TV? Why did she have to completely go without? Poor little soul. Imagine watching your dad buy your half sister a brand new iPhone for no special occasion and you get nothing.
Why did Darren announce for all of them that he have a surprise for THEM? It’s just for Georgie and Mia.. if my dad told the whole family he had a surprise for US, I would expect something if I was her age. The Disney trip is not a surprise since it was already known..

Reactions: 10
Isnt mias birthday relatively soon too?? As in she could’ve easily waited a couple of months
C’mon
Just for a video ?

Reactions: 9
I’m ~5 weeks older than Mia , so we’re very close in age. Me and the people I surround myself with are very much chilled and not into parties , we prefer to do things such as the theatre instead (I’ve seen over 23 west end shows and 2 on broadway in NY) and it feels very strange to me that Mia would wear such a fancy dress just to the theatre. I get she may want to ‘dress up’ so to speak but most people literally just wear jeans and a relatively nice top maybe with some slightly nicer than normal jewellery, if that even … she would have been way out of place - does anyone know what they were seeing? Maybe that had something to do with it

The video everyone’s been waiting for… “wearing heels for 24 hours” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have they run out of content ideas?? I can’t wait for next weeks instalment “wearing a jumper for 24 hours”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video everyone’s been waiting for… “wearing heels for 24 hours” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have they run out of content ideas?? I can’t wait for next weeks instalment “wearing a jumper for 24 hours”
Yep, saw them in London last week filming this, riveting 🤣

• Haha
My partner who doesnt watch but listens when i rant about them has even said they must be so bored in their lives if this is the only riveting things they can come up with to film

• Haha
It’s disappointing that ever since their return to the UK, they have gone back their “cheap laugh” style videos. I know I mention CR a lot, but I really enjoyed their vide there. They really seemed happy and were more like their early years on YouTube. This style of videos they are doing now just seem like cheap laughs for views. It doesn’t seem genuine.

Reactions: 8
It’s disappointing that ever since their return to the UK, they have gone back their “cheap laugh” style videos. I know I mention CR a lot, but I really enjoyed their vide there. They really seemed happy and were more like their early years on YouTube. This style of videos they are doing now just seem like cheap laughs for views. It doesn’t seem genuine.
I think the only good thing about these videos where things are clearly staged/acted is that they’re not so focused on private details of the children’s lives

You’ve hit the nail on the head, it’s like they are two different families. It’s very peculiar, but then since being back in London they are more show like, as if they are entertainers rather than a normal family. Their videos in Costa Rica were less manic and more enjoyable. Georgie and Mia are soooo OTT these days.

I could literally jump out of my screen and slap Georgie and Mia again tonight. Georgie, learn some manners when eating, close your mouth and don’t talk with your mouth full. Mia, you have to be the centre of attention always and are so disrespectful to Sienna. Georgie and Mia stop talking over Sienna!!!! Georgie stop taking whatever you’re taking and calm the f*** down. Wearing bright heals in public has been done to draw attention to yourselves.

Still watching tonight’s vlog and am seriously wondering if Georgie has taken something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I could literally jump out of my screen and slap Georgie and Mia again tonight. Georgie, learn some manners when eating, close your mouth and don’t talk with your mouth full. Mia, you have to be the centre of attention always and are so disrespectful to Sienna. Georgie and Mia stop talking over Sienna!!!! Georgie stop taking whatever you’re taking and calm the f*** down. Wearing bright heals in public has been done to draw attention to yourselves.

Still watching tonight’s vlog and am seriously wondering if Georgie has taken something.
It was so sad every time Sienna said something, Mia had to shout “ME TOO” or “AND ME” or “I DO TOO”. Mia, you’re almost an adult, let your 10 year old sister have some fun. She is so irritating.

Reactions: 12
It was so sad every time Sienna said something, Mia had to shout “ME TOO” or “AND ME” or “I DO TOO”. Mia, you’re almost an adult, let your 10 year old sister have some fun. She is so irritating.
With the way Mia acts you would think there was only a year or two age gap between her and Sienna. The bullying , the constant disagreements and arguments between them is crazy to me when Mia is almost 18 years old and I’m placing full blame on Mia for those disagreements and arguments as she gives Sienna a hard time constantly it’s so uncalled for and poor Sienna gets so wound up by the way Mia treats her that it’s only natural she will react and get irritated by Mia.

I’ve said it in a previous post there’s 8 years between my older sister and I and maybe when I was really little there would be times I would have my annoying little sister moments and maybe a few times over the years my sister would tease me about things but it was harmless just a typical big sister , nothing serious , no big arguments and it also wasn’t a constant thing if anything it was rare that even happened cause the age gap is big so there’s literally no reason to be causing arguments and bullying especially in the way Mia does. There’s basically 7 years between her and Sienna so it’s ridiculous how immature Mia is.

I know it’s been spoke about many times on here about how mentally stunted Mia is and hasn’t developed in the normal way mentally other girls her age have but she’s nearly an adult and she needs a wake up call for her sake if she wants to be treated with respect in this world and be treated like an adult.

You’ve hit the nail on the head, it’s like they are two different families. It’s very peculiar, but then since being back in London they are more show like, as if they are entertainers rather than a normal family. Their videos in Costa Rica were less manic and more enjoyable. Georgie and Mia are soooo OTT these days.
They were kinda like this in Dubai too! Every video was a challenge involving spending money etc. I really wish they’d go back to just casual vlogging like they used to do in Brighton and Costa Rica! (Obviously without exploiting the children)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.