Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wore it in her all nighter video when she went to see a show with James.
I feel like at this point she is just desperate for attention. Most people just wear jeans to the theatre (like her friend did) but she knew people would stare if she wore an over the top basically prom dress. I feel the same with her saying about people kept turning around and looking because she was eating loud and she was 'that' person, she thought it was hilarious but its just bloody rude. Its all for attention

Reactions: 14
I feel like at this point she is just desperate for attention. Most people just wear jeans to the theatre (like her friend did) but she knew people would stare if she wore an over the top basically prom dress. I feel the same with her saying about people kept turning around and looking because she was eating loud and she was 'that' person, she thought it was hilarious but its just bloody rude. Its all for attention
Everything she does is for attention

Reactions: 8
As someone who is very close to Mia’s age, it actually shocked me to see how she was acting in the all nighter video. I think she is trying to copy Kate Elizabeth (someone mentioned this before but I forgot who) acting like going to the theatre is some big epic teen night out… also when she got home and said “it’s almost midnight” so exasperatingly like that is super late? And the filming herself jumping and dancing after an energy drink was so odd I almost felt bad because she seems to think it’s entertaining or relatable or quirky. Honestly what keeps me entertained enough to stay up late is chatting to my friends but I guess she doesn’t really have super close friends which is why she had to create “phases” to stay entertained. She honestly seems nice just extremely clueless.

Reactions: 9
caffeine either keeps me up for hours or puts me to sleep. really depends on how my body feels lol. but still drink every morning regardless.

also aint no way spaghetti makes some hyperactive. if it, i have some serious questions about their dietary intake.

i wouldnt be surprised the way that mia acts after drinking energy drinks is cause her body is just so naĂŻve to it as they didnt drink it for the longest time. so could be adjusting to it. but also she prob also acts out the effect it has on her too.
but would be interesting to see her after a few vodka redbulls lol hahah.
tbh midnight is late for me at the tender age of 22, but i guess since she is nearly 18 it is early for her. peeps i knew when i were 18 only would get home at 6am after a night out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if G&D act like they get hyper off sugar and caffeine because they’re trying to say it gives them the same affect as when they used to use drugs and drink alcohol. It is crazy how someone could go from being able to tolerate drugs and alcohol to behaving drunk after eating some pasta. Maybe they’re just trying to get that high they got when using/drinking and convince themselves that drinking coffee gives the same high. I’ve drank coffee every morning since I was 10 and have never got hyper from it, the only thing that has made me act the way they do is alcohol.

i know we joke about the constant flexing in videos, but todays video was literally just “we booked a holiday” and “we bought brand new phones” with like no other content??

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t watch TV/movies either, but in terms of Disney, I’ve heard Disney World is a better choice. Now may not be the best time to go due to the hurricane, but I hear people claim Disney World is more enjoyable.

Reactions: 2
I personally don’t watch TV/movies either, but in terms of Disney, I’ve heard Disney World is a better choice. Now may not be the best time to go due to the hurricane, but I hear people claim Disney World is more enjoyable.
Florida is 100% better, its just so much bigger but if theyre not jabbed then they cant go to the US. Paris is still good though

I was waiting for them to give Sienna a phone. I had my first phone at 10. She looked so left out bless her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Again with karma and koa snatching and thinking they are intitled to touch and grab the phones and cases. Boils my blood kids doing that

Reactions: 6
Florida is 100% better, its just so much bigger but if theyre not jabbed then they cant go to the US. Paris is still good though

I was waiting for them to give Sienna a phone. I had my first phone at 10. She looked so left out bless her
You could see the disappointment on her poor little face, but it’s ok as she gets a trip to the food bank. I feel like the food they took to the food bank was purchased to prove a point and wasn’t let over from a challenge.

Again with karma and koa snatching and thinking they are intitled to touch and grab the phones and cases. Boils my blood kids doing that
That’s why nursery would be good for them! They’d have to learn how to share and take turns. Darren and Georgie obviously never tell them no

That’s why nursery would be good for them! They’d have to learn how to share and take turns. Darren and Georgie obviously never tell them no
None of them get told no. D&G want to be the kids friend so wont give any kind of discapline

Reactions: 5
D&G, really dont like the word "no". i wonder if its cause they are so anti-authoritarian, and stuck in the "me-me-me" mentality.

i wonder how much longer jojos fam will put up with fizzfam, cause they seem to be over fizzfam tit these days lol. distance does not make the heart fonder, if anything pulls the woolcloth over peoples eyes. before its abruptly ripped off in person

Reactions: 6
They must not want Sienna to have a phone yet and fair enough every parent has the right to choose when the right time is for their child to have a phone even though nowadays most kids have a phone cause it’s seen as the normal thing compared to 20 years ago but anyway what I find weird is Sienna has her own Instagram account with lots of photos and videos of her which a lot of predators have access to so they don’t care what age their kids are when it comes to exploiting them online but yet when it comes to having a phone she’s too young.

I understand parents may not want their child to have a phone or social media especially when there’s weird people out there that nobody would want their kids to speak to or be sent messages from these people but Darren and Georgie are posting their kids online in YouTube videos and on Instagram and some weird people out there can look at them anytime so that should be making Darren and Georgie very uncomfortable and they should want to protect their children as much as possible. It doesn’t make sense you don’t want your kids talking to strangers but you’ll show their whole life to strangers.

I’m assuming the reason Sienna doesn’t have a phone is because they feel she’s too young and like I said that’s fair enough but they’ve failed at protecting their children in a lot of ways. Yes there’s only so much anyone can do to keep their child safe in this world but the least any parent can do is not exploit your child online to make money.

I know it was just Siennas birthday recently but I still couldn’t give her mum and sister a phone while she’s just standing there feeling awkward and looking left out. I know she probably has an iPad but I feel like they could of gave her something.

They must not want Sienna to have a phone yet and fair enough every parent has the right to choose when the right time is for their child to have a phone even though nowadays most kids have a phone cause it’s seen as the normal thing compared to 20 years ago but anyway what I find weird is Sienna has her own Instagram account with lots of photos and videos of her which a lot of predators have access to so they don’t care what age their kids are when it comes to exploiting them online but yet when it comes to having a phone she’s too young.

I understand parents may not want their child to have a phone or social media especially when there’s weird people out there that nobody would want their kids to speak to or be sent messages from these people but Darren and Georgie are posting their kids online in YouTube videos and on Instagram and some weird people out there can look at them anytime so that should be making Darren and Georgie very uncomfortable and they should want to protect their children as much as possible. It doesn’t make sense you don’t want your kids talking to strangers but you’ll show their whole life to strangers.

I’m assuming the reason Sienna doesn’t have a phone is because they feel she’s too young and like I said that’s fair enough but they’ve failed at protecting their children in a lot of ways. Yes there’s only so much anyone can do to keep their child safe in this world but the least any parent can do is not exploit your child online to make money.

I know it was just Siennas birthday recently but I still couldn’t give her mum and sister a phone while she’s just standing there feeling awkward and looking left out. I know she probably has an iPad but I feel like they could of gave her something.
Completely agree. I think it was more that she was standing there maybe waiting for her surprise phone and it never came. They even used her in the thumbnail 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.