Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new video is so out of touch again! Their "cheap" budget was £50 and Georgie says its hard to get an outfit for £75! I know prices are rocketing these days but you can get cute and functional outfits for way less if you know where to look!

But also, they're British youtubers buying everyday outfits and pretending they're for back to school! Very, very few schools in the uk don't have a uniform for kids 4-16 years old so they're clearly trying to keep american-ising their content! It's more understandable for Mia cause a lot of 6th forms/colleges allow own clothes and very few have proper uniforms (though a fair few have formal or semi-formal dress codes).

I think they should've looked at some dress codes for colleges and schools here that don't have uniforms and based the challenge off of that to at least make it different to their other outfit buying videos and more realistic.

I don’t think any of them looked like back to school outfits except perhaps Karma's skirt 🤷

Reactions: 14
Their new video is so out of touch again! Their "cheap" budget was £50 and Georgie says its hard to get an outfit for £75! I know prices are rocketing these days but you can get cute and functional outfits for way less if you know where to look!

But also, they're British youtubers buying everyday outfits and pretending they're for back to school! Very, very few schools in the uk don't have a uniform for kids 4-16 years old so they're clearly trying to keep american-ising their content! It's more understandable for Mia cause a lot of 6th forms/colleges allow own clothes and very few have proper uniforms (though a fair few have formal or semi-formal dress codes).

I think they should've looked at some dress codes for colleges and schools here that don't have uniforms and based the challenge off of that to at least make it different to their other outfit buying videos and more realistic.

I don’t think any of them looked like back to school outfits except perhaps Karma's skirt 🤷
I was just about to say the same thing. They are so out of touch. They should do a video where they show you how you can get good school supplies on a budget and im talking £10-£20. People are struggling at the moment. Saying £50 is a cheap budget for a whole outfit is so out of touch. When Karma opened the £75 I actually thought that was the expensive budget 😬 people are struggling to find money to feed their kids and they are saying £75 for one outfit is reasonable? They came from no money and living in a council flat, you would think they would be more understanding. Like you said, most schools have a uniform here anyway and mia and sienna dont attend school so its a stupid video to make. The way they are obsessed with brands and labels is odd. I gèt when youre a teenager and you want to look cool to fit in but as an adult I didnt think we cared about that anymore? Im way more impressed when someone puts together a good outfit that theyve spent say £20 on than someone paying £100 for a tacky tshirt with a brand name on the front, I thought people had moved on from that.

Reactions: 12

I remember when they were grateful for second hand clothes.

Reactions: 6
Sienna really is such a sweet and lovely child. She would really thrive in school around other kids her age.

It’s hilarious how little Sienna’s outfit for Karma was so much better than Mia’s outfit for Sienna, despite Mia having a much higher budget and thinking she’s a fashion icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mia has no fashion sense. Im glad she never won the challenge, although with the prize im sure she was glad to not have won. And why did georgie tip the apples on the floor 🤢🤢🤢 just gross

Reactions: 10
Mia has no fashion sense. Im glad she never won the challenge, although with the prize im sure she was glad to not have won. And why did georgie tip the apples on the floor 🤢🤢🤢 just gross
Both Sienna and Karma are younger AND had lower budgets and they still did better than Mia 🤣🤣 I never understand influencers love for designer items, they are so ugly. Karma’s outfit was beautiful and the cheapest (still expensive). Just shows money can’t buy fashion.

Reactions: 9
Both Sienna and Karma are younger AND had lower budgets and they still did better than Mia 🤣🤣 I never understand influencers love for designer items, they are so ugly. Karma’s outfit was beautiful and the cheapest (still expensive). Just shows money can’t buy fashion.
I dont see the point in designer items unless you really know what goes with what. Karma and sienna did good, i mean with karma being 4 she did alright.

Reactions: 3
That video was helpful to nobody and just another way for them to flaunt their wealth. With so many people struggling at the minute, especially with the expenses of going back to school, they could have done something that could actually help people. Shopping for clothes with an actual realistic budget, second-hand shopping, affordable lunch ideas etc..
Those children are going to grow up to be so insufferable and out of touch. They need a reality check.

Reactions: 8
hi sorry im new to the thread but was wondering do we know if they brush their teeth and if so with what. in the recent vlog i couldnt stop looking at siennas teeth, they look horrendous! yet georgie, darren, and mias teeth look fine. karmas dont really look bad so how come siennas are so bad. i can't even go a night without brushing because of the dirty feeling and taste you get!

hi sorry im new to the thread but was wondering do we know if they brush their teeth and if so with what. in the recent vlog i couldnt stop looking at siennas teeth, they look horrendous! yet georgie, darren, and mias teeth look fine. karmas dont really look bad so how come siennas are so bad. i can't even go a night without brushing because of the dirty feeling and taste you get!
in the past Darren has said they only use water 🤮 I’m not sure if they use a natural vegan alternative now or not. But they never used to be high on hygiene. Also, they have a very high sugar intake in their diet, even vegan foods are high in sugars from all the fruit so it’s no surprise poor sienna has rotten looking teeth

Reactions: 1
in the past Darren has said they only use water 🤮 I’m not sure if they use a natural vegan alternative now or not. But they never used to be high on hygiene. Also, they have a very high sugar intake in their diet, even vegan foods are high in sugars from all the fruit so it’s no surprise poor sienna has rotten looking teeth
it's strange that only sienna's teeth look bad. the rest of them look quite normal from what i've seen

Reactions: 5
I don't know if she's ever been to the dentist either

Reactions: 4
I just looked on Sienna's instagram and also the family fizz insta to see what you were saying about her teeth and noticed that in all of her recent posts she is smiling with her mouth closed. But if you look about a year back she always had this lovely big smile showing all her teeth. I wonder if she reads comments on videos and pictures and its making her conscious, which is so sad. I had really crooked teeth in my early teens until i got braces and never smiled, it also made me so quiet because i didnt like talking to people incase they saw my teeth. Thats so sad to think thats maybe how shes feeling. Im not making a dig at anyone on here btw, I know were all just generally concerned. If her teeth are rotten then thats clearly neglect from g&d. The difference is I could fix my problem with braces, its not so easy if her teeth are actually damaged 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but Sienna was left alone to look after Karma in the shopping centre when Mia and Georgie went off to go and look for an outfit for sienna in the challenge. Not only is Sienna only 10, but she is quite young for her age as she hasn’t been in school. Regardless of that, even if she was an extremely mature 10 year old, she is far too young to look after a 4 year old.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but Sienna was left alone to look after Karma in the shopping centre when Mia and Georgie went off to go and look for an outfit for sienna in the challenge. Not only is Sienna only 10, but she is quite young for her age as she hasn’t been in school. Regardless of that, even if she was an extremely mature 10 year old, she is far too young to look after a 4 year old.
Yes this. Plus she is a well known (sadly) 10 year old too, anyone could pretend they were a viewer to gain her attention and then her eyes are off of Karma.

Reactions: 7
It has been talked about a couple of times in previous threads.

The last time it was seen in a video, they used a vegan/natural toothpaste which didn't contain fluoride (not going to go into the debates about fluoride necessity/alternatives here). But we don't know how often she does actually brush her teeth and they use bamboo toothbrushes iirc so her manual brushing method may be off. Around her age, I went through a phase of not brushing my teeth as often as i should cos I didn't like the way it felt so maybe she is only brushing 1x a day and needs to brush 2x

About dentists, they went in Dubai I believe and they talked about going in a vid in Costa Rica (called 'taping our daughters mouth shut' or something like that). And they had a brand deal/sponsored ad thing recently before they took birthday pics for one of the kids that was with a dentist in London

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, Georgie did WHAT? A 10 year old should not have responsibility for a four year old in a shopping centre! Leave them in a cafe with doors if you really absolutely have to, but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, Georgie did WHAT? A 10 year old should not have responsibility for a four year old in a shopping centre! Leave them in a cafe with doors if you really absolutely have to, but this is ridiculous
I wouldn’t even trust my 12 year old niece with my 6 year old in a shopping centre let alone a 10 and 4 year old 😱

Reactions: 1
Is anyone surprised that they haven't paid tribute to our queen? Seems about right for them. Heartless

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.